OK OK - Kelley Harris, 48, Bixby, 3 July 2012

I can't believe that Kelley Harris has been missing for almost a year, and we still don't know anything about what happened! Praying for her safe return and for her family...they must be living a nightmare!

I apologize if my post was offensive to you. :peace:

There are very nice homes in this area also. The school system is great. Nearby elementary has been given many honors/awards.

I have friends who live nearby also. One lives 31st/129th. I would visit them. But I wouldn't visit any of these apts. areas at night. The crime rate in Tulsa has rocketed in all areas!

I really am sorry. Another thing...I am older than you. I'm at that age where I am warning my children about safety just like my mom did me.

I grew up around 31st and 129th. I occasionally have to go in that area and I am nervious. Many older people live in neighborhoods in the area, but since those apartments became low income, there is high crime. Many residents moved because of home robberies. I also have shopped at the Bixby Wal-Mart and have kids that lived in that area and just moved to Broken Arrow. Even though it is close on the map, it takes much longer to get between those places due to traffic.

Added to NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/15219/1/

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/28263

I was positive I found him, but the person I found appears crystal clean.

Congrats on the new grandbaby! Have fun spoiling the little one! I can't imagine Kelley walking away from grandbaby or son's wedding.
I just checked news for updates but found none.
Jon Michael Hallford was not crystal clean. He had a record and owed a lot of money to people. The detective had told me he was also on drugs.
I was positive I found him, but the person I found appears crystal clean.

Congrats on the new grandbaby! Have fun spoiling the little one! I can't imagine Kelley walking away from grandbaby or son's wedding.
I just checked news for updates but found none.

It's been about 6-7 years since you posted about her but I'm new to this site and just came across the thread. I'm not sure how much to post in a public forum.
I have some knowledge about the case and the "Michael" people are referring to is Jon Michael Hallford who is around age 40 now. He was a co-worker of Kelley's and after he got fired, she quit and they were going to start a cleaning business together. I do know he owed people a lot of money and he did drugs. At work though, he came across as a trustworthy person to the point he was able to take advantage of one of the other co-workers who was disabled and had learning disabilities. He was able to talk her out of her approx. $10K in 401K money. Apparently on the night Kelley disappeared, she went to see him to get money from him for the cleaning business. She was never seen again. It's interesting that he was also involved in his family's funeral and cremation business (Sittler-Hallford). The police did consider him a suspect but could never find hard evidence. He is now living in Colorado, going by "Jon" and a couple of years ago started another funeral business there with his new wife and her three young kids. Poor Kelley! (According to her daughter, she was happily married by the way. She was about 16 years older than Michael but may have had a crush on him anyway if that means anything.)

Jon Michael Hallford was not crystal clean. He had a record and owed a lot of money to people. The detective had told me he was also on drugs.

It's been about 6-7 years since you posted about her but I'm new to this site and just came across the thread. I'm not sure how much to post in a public forum.
I have some knowledge about the case and the "Michael" people are referring to is Jon Michael Hallford who is around age 40 now. He was a co-worker of Kelley's and after he got fired, she quit and they were going to start a cleaning business together. I do know he owed people a lot of money and he did drugs. At work though, he came across as a trustworthy person to the point he was able to take advantage of one of the other co-workers who was disabled and had learning disabilities. He was able to talk her out of her approx. $10K in 401K money. Apparently on the night Kelley disappeared, she went to see him to get money from him for the cleaning business. She was never seen again. It's interesting that he was also involved in his family's funeral and cremation business (Sittler-Hallford). The police did consider him a suspect but could never find hard evidence. He is now living in Colorado, going by "Jon" and a couple of years ago started another funeral business there with his new wife and her three young kids. Poor Kelley! (According to her daughter, she was happily married by the way. She was about 16 years older than Michael but may have had a crush on him anyway if that means anything.)

Hello...I am new to this sight. Kelley was a friend of mine. We worked together for a couple of years. Alot of what you have stated here is correct. I find it interesting that "Michael"s parents own a crematory. The detectives I dont think pursued this much. I miss Kelley so much. Theres no way she would have left her kids or husband. I knew that her and her husband had a good marriage. He was a very hard worker at American Airlines for years. He took good care of Kelley. I think it all stems back to "Micheal". I think that's where police need to shift their focus. Prayers the family gets some answers.

I am very curious why "Michael" was never investigated? Did he have an alibi for that night? I'm concluding from the reports, he was the last person to see her alive and was he the one who claimed she had the cash on her? Seems very odd that he wasn't fully investigated, especially knowing he had access to a crematory. Did the investigators know that detail at the time?

I am very curious why "Michael" was never investigated? Did he have an alibi for that night? I'm concluding from the reports, he was the last person to see her alive and was he the one who claimed she had the cash on her? Seems very odd that he wasn't fully investigated, especially knowing he had access to a crematory. Did the investigators know that detail at the time?
They are now searching for him and his family in Colorado... they found 120 decomposing bodies in one of his funeral homes in penrose colorado

They are now searching for him and his family in Colorado... they found 120 decomposing bodies in one of his funeral homes in penrose colorado
I sure hope since the FBI was involved in this case and are currently involved in the Colorado case, that they can make a connection. This guy sounds very dangerous. Prayers for this family as well as the 100s that this man has been involved with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back