GUILTY OK - Lori Kastner, 44, murdered in her Tulsa home, 25 June 2008

More on the school donation promises and the odd speech. Below is a weird incident two days before the murder.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080628_19_A1_hHerec190526

(snip)
Kastner left a voice mail message for a Tulsa World education reporter on Monday, saying he wanted to report instances of "cheating" on student attendance and graduation rates, as well as "illegal athletes" on sports teams.

He said in his message that he had been "admonished" and recently "lost" his duties as a coach and athletic director at Webster High School, although he did not specify why.

Marler said Kastner had voluntarily stepped down as co-athletic director but had been expected to continue on as an English teacher with extra-duty assignments as the cross-country and track coach and assistant baseball coach.
While it is still only rumor, I heard that he was losing his hearing quickly due to some unknown cause and why he was relieved of his coaching status.

While it is still only rumor, I heard that he was losing his hearing quickly due to some unknown cause and why he was relieved of his coaching status.

One poster in the comment section linked to an article said they should check him out for a brain tumor. I"m beginning to think they should! It really sounds like this guys behavior got strange in a short period of time. Of course we could soon learn he was always this way.

Kastner had woven himself into a web of lies & like Mark Hacking, he saw no other solution....no doubt the shot to his hand was to explain gunshot residue. He had recently purchased the pistol & had even test-fired it for the noise level the night before. His warped mind had a plan.

How did this respected teacher & coach take a sudden downward spiral? I also think there could have been a physical issue... or at least a mental problem. He may have been self-aggrandizng or even delusional but it seems he really went off the deep end with the stories of financial windfalls, he could never have backed up. The biggest question to me, is how the wife fell for it.... it was reported he had been maxing out credit cards... must have really been throwing cash around to fool her. Go figure....

his strange behavior reminds me of the manic phase of bpd, or a brain tumor, or just an *advertiser censored* hat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back