OK OK - Michael Hughes, 6, Choctaw, 12 Sept 1994

It's been so long, I dont get the quote thingy, LOL. Let's see if I do this right....

If Floyd killed him, it may have been in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Yes, I think so. I was communitcating with Floyd years ago and he sent me on a few searches, one was at the GA Boys Baptist Home, which has burned since. I think that is where Michael is. You can see everything about this in Sharon/Suzannes threads from years and years ago.
I have talked to LE and FBI---the one case they werent open to WSers. Most are, but back then, they did not like us calling in tips. Thinking, maybe we should call it in again...times have changed for sure.

Hello, I am new here. I have been a true crime fanatic for quite awhile--particularly since I first watched the Girl in the Picture. Ever since I first watched that documentary, I was forever hooked on true crime and cold cases that needed solving--and still need solving.

Firstly, may I inquire if anyone knows where to access pictures of Suzanne Sevakis...and not just the ones accessible on the internet released for investigation purposes, but any that featured her with Michael, or her smiling like in the other photos. I know the case was closed going on I believe 7 years now, but that does not mean that her memory (and her son Michaels) should be forgotten. I am putting together a collage for Suzanne to honour her as a never forgotten angel. I am hoping to gather as many photos of her as possible. If anyone knows where to access them or even has copies of some, please feel free to reach out (or even reach out to make friends).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back