OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

Molly and Colt's families, as well as their supporters, are aware that it is my intention to focus solely on Molly and Colt's case for the first season of my upcoming podcast. I am in the research stages now, but would love to hear from friends, family, and supporters of Colt and Molly and the search for the truth. If you would like to get in touch with me, or know someone who should, feel free to message me on FB or email me at NeverGonePodcast@outlook.com.
It is my sincerest hope that the podcast will help to put pressure on law enforcement officials to get answers and finally bring Molly and Colt home where they belong. My thoughts and prayers are with Molly and Colt's families and friends and pray that this is the last year that you have to endure without answers.

The Molly Miller case: 'We're going to get answers'

"WILSON, Okla. -- It's now been almost six years since two young Texomans went missing.

The disappearance of Wilson residents 17-year-old Molly Miller and her 21-year-old friend Colt Haynes on July 8, 2013 remains a mystery, but family members haven't lost hope that they will soon get the answers they have been waiting for..."

Sadly, this is the first I have heard of Molly and Colt, and I live in Oklahoma. What a disturbing tragedy. I still don’t see why they did not have probable cause to search the land earlier than 2018, especially with that accidental phone call to 9-1-1. How do you accidentally call 9-1-1 anyway? Doesn’t the phone make a special sound went it initiates an emergency call? If 9-1-1 was a “butt dial” then I think Molly or Colt managed that from the beyonds (and I’m not generally one to say something like that). I truly hope the families can bring Molly and Colt home and those who did this, or helped cover it up, are soon held accountable.

The Molly Miller and Colt Hayes case will be featured this Saturday at 7/6c on Oxygen UpandVanished.

So I've just spent the last week or so reading everything I could find on this case, including this entire thread...and most of OFMM...I am not posting to that FB page because it seems like everyone is attacking everyone for their opinions which totally defeats the purpose of the page IMO...this is my theory...it may be simple but its seems the most plausible...again JMO

MM and CH leave a party with CN...for whatever reason it doesn't really matter...CN provokes a high speed chase with WPD in Carter County...leading them to Long Hollow rd in Love County..."where he always goes"...this is something he has obviously done many times before...and as CN predicted his loving cousin the Love County Sheriff JR called off the pursuit...CN then proceeds down LH rd which dead ends and crashes the car where it is later found...I believe that CH was severely injured in this crash, breaking his ankle and maybe breaking/crushing his ribs causing internal bleeding which is why he was coughing up blood...CN runs from the crash to his family's land...MM and CH also try to run because they believe that LE are going to be right behind them...however with CH being severely injured and realizing that he need medical attention they start to attempt to get a ride out...when they're unsuccessful at that they then try to call 911...I believe they made it to the creek bed where CH spoke with friends trying to explain how badly he is hurt...I think that at some point MM left CH in the morning trying to go for help...CN and his family find CH injured possibly deceased from his injuries and they go looking for MM...they find her walking...they act as if they're going to help her and CH...but they had other plans...knowing that MM can link CN back to the car and inevitably CH death (either death from injury or murdered by CN and family) they have to get rid of her too disposing of both them in an unknown location...if CN was linked back to the car and CH death he would be facing a very long prison sentence that his loving cousin and Love County Sheriff JR would be unable to get him out of...I'm sure CN's family was also very concerned that in the midst of any investigation into CH death that their drug dealing, LE corruption, sex trafficking and so much more would come out...JMO

Also want to point out that in the case of Crystal Roger's in KY...her BIL was dismissed from his LE position for advising his brother not to speak to LE...I feel that JR did the same thing by not allowing search of his property...when you take an oath to be LE you should be held more accountable then your average person for impeding an investigation and you should be dismissed from your position immediately...not allowed to linger and intimidate your community until forced out years later.

All JMO

So I've just spent the last week or so reading everything I could find on this case, including this entire thread...and most of OFMM...I am not posting to that FB page because it seems like everyone is attacking everyone for their opinions which totally defeats the purpose of the page IMO...this is my theory...it may be simple but its seems the most plausible...again JMO

MM and CH leave a party with CN...for whatever reason it doesn't really matter...CN provokes a high speed chase with WPD in Carter County...leading them to Long Hollow rd in Love County..."where he always goes"...this is something he has obviously done many times before...and as CN predicted his loving cousin the Love County Sheriff JR called off the pursuit...CN then proceeds down LH rd which dead ends and crashes the car where it is later found...I believe that CH was severely injured in this crash, breaking his ankle and maybe breaking/crushing his ribs causing internal bleeding which is why he was coughing up blood...CN runs from the crash to his family's land...MM and CH also try to run because they believe that LE are going to be right behind them...however with CH being severely injured and realizing that he need medical attention they start to attempt to get a ride out...when they're unsuccessful at that they then try to call 911...I believe they made it to the creek bed where CH spoke with friends trying to explain how badly he is hurt...I think that at some point MM left CH in the morning trying to go for help...CN and his family find CH injured possibly deceased from his injuries and they go looking for MM...they find her walking...they act as if they're going to help her and CH...but they had other plans...knowing that MM can link CN back to the car and inevitably CH death (either death from injury or murdered by CN and family) they have to get rid of her too disposing of both them in an unknown location...if CN was linked back to the car and CH death he would be facing a very long prison sentence that his loving cousin and Love County Sheriff JR would be unable to get him out of...I'm sure CN's family was also very concerned that in the midst of any investigation into CH death that their drug dealing, LE corruption, sex trafficking and so much more would come out...JMO

Also want to point out that in the case of Crystal Roger's in KY...her BIL was dismissed from his LE position for advising his brother not to speak to LE...I feel that JR did the same thing by not allowing search of his property...when you take an oath to be LE you should be held more accountable then your average person for impeding an investigation and you should be dismissed from your position immediately...not allowed to linger and intimidate your community until forced out years later.

All JMO
I think this is highly likely to be what happened that night. It bothers me so much that no one in that family suffered any real consequences for his (CN) selfish actions. Two people are missing, most likely dead, and all their families want is to put their loved ones to rest.

All JMO

With the burning pit, it is highly likely that their bodies will never be recovered and the evidence destroyed may likely mean there may never be justice. This case is haunting!

With the burning pit, it is highly likely that their bodies will never be recovered and the evidence destroyed may likely mean there may never be justice. This case is haunting!
And this being Oklahoma, I'm fairly certain we'll never hear of the case again, at least from authorities.

All JMO

Great post. It's chilling to read, but I agree that is probably close to what really happened that night.

Paula Miller Fielder
Operation Find Molly Miller Facebook

I’m not familiar with this case. I just happened to come across a headline about Molly & Colt and began to read. How terribly tragic. Two young lives taken my entitlement, carelessness, & evil from another individual.
(IMO)
I haven’t read but a few articles, but I plan on taking time to read through all the posts in this thread.

I did however come across a fb page dedicated to finding Molly. When scrolling through, the March 25, 2020 post caught my attention. This post was written by someone who is desperately wanting closure by finding a loved one. It took a lot of courage (IMO) for this post to be written. I commend her for doing so! Much respect & love for this family as the continue fighting for answers. ❤️

If in deed the Nips was tied to the drug and sex trafficking would you pass up the opportunity to sell a young 17 year old girl ? The boy (CH) if he had a bone protruding out of his ankle at 12:00AM also coughing up blood then by 9:00Am that Molly made her last phone call he would have certainly bled to death, if the LE told Molly families that her and CH I’d deceased than you can count on that the LE found something that would prove it , Blood, Bone , JMO

Family of Molly Miller officially declares her deceased

ARDMORE, Okla. (KXII) - The family of Molly Miller officially declared Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021 the day of her death, seven and a half years after she went missing.

“It made it final for me after seven and a half years of us fighting and trying to find her to know that she’s never coming home,” said Paula Fielder, Molly’s cousin.

It was July 2013 when Molly Miller and Colt Haynes were last heard from after they were involved in a car chase with Wilson Police. Police lost the car she was in near Long Hollow and Oswalt road in Love County.

“This process was necessary to further the investigation and prosecution in the hopefully near future against those responsible for Molly’s disappearance,” said Fielder.

Molly’s grandpa, Alex Miller said the process took about nine months.

“This is a long way from any closure, but not that there will ever be any closure but we just hope this is the right step in the right direction,” said Alex.

He hopes this freshens the investigation into his granddaughter’s disappearance

“It hurts a lot, to know today is the official day. But we just have to keep trucking forward,” said Alex.

Alex said it’s tough to keep moving forward, but he said he’ll do anything for Molly.

“If this don’t work, heck we’ll back up, punt and go another way. I got a lot of ideas and so does she,” said Alex.

Fielder said a service to celebrate Molly’s life is planned sometime down the road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back