OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

@sunflowermomma
YES. The podcast hosts absolutely make this clear. It's a smaaaaaaall-axx town. (I checked Google earth.) Some of those kids might never leave. Some might. Ten years from now one of those kids might start talking during a drunken stupor and your whole life/family/job might come crashing down. Better to talk now, even for your own sake. More importantly to give reference and clarity to the loving family.

@sunflowermomma
YES. The podcast hosts absolutely make this clear. It's a smaaaaaaall-axx town. (I checked Google earth.) Some of those kids might never leave. Some might. Ten years from now one of those kids might start talking during a drunken stupor and your whole life/family/job might come crashing down. Better to talk now, even for your own sake. More importantly to give reference and clarity to the loving family.

Terral, OK right?

@iluvmua
Terral is where they pointed out his body was found but I think he attended Comanche High, he's wearing uniforms I think from that school. As for Comanche High= Grades 9 to 12, 282 students. Whaaaaaaaat. (Add a zero to that number and that's my kiddos' school population)

So... 70 kids per class? It was a 22 yr old's bday party so it's odd to me that high schoolers were in attendance, but if they say 40 people attended, that's a good sampling of the young people in the area.. but then again.... they also mentioned TX residents being in attendance at the party, right?

Last edited:
Couldn't someone somewhere set up a way to provide anonymous information that might lead to this family getting some answers?
It's quite possible that even with an anonymous guarantee people won't talk. It could be very easy to know who talked by what details are given even anonymously from a small group at the party.

It's quite possible that even with an anonymous guarantee people won't talk. It could be very easy to know who talked by what details are given even anonymously from a small group at the party.

Very good point. There is no way that only one or two people know what happened and they have not told anyone, though. I really hope that somebody who knows something comes under unbearable conviction to do the right thing.

So dumped or....... tried to walk home during/after altercation/"accident"?

This is pretty rural area, but still could be cams from church, gas station, farm houses, etc. depending on how far outside of Terral. You can best believe they have been scouring all over for those to obtain footage.

How horrible! I don't understand what could possibly have caused the injuries they said he had. In the Banfield video, it said all his injuries (and there were MANY) were on his upper half and all on the left side. Very strange. And by the way, he was found naked except for shoes, but only one of the shoes was his, and the other was a shoe of a friend! (???) I didn't get any idea from the video of what they all thought probably happened to him at all. My only thought was that maybe he was dragged from a vehicle. One of his more striking injuries was his fingertips; they said they looked like they were all shredded!

There really wasn't any info in the video about the investigation, and I haven't heard anything from anywhere else about this case. I live in the same state (OK) but no idea where this town is; in fact, I've never even heard of it, which is very odd. I didn't know there were any towns in OKlahoma I hadn't heard of. Must be tiny.

I'm sure they've talked to everyone who was at this party he was at. Wonder what they had to say. Who saw him last and what was going on then? Really terrible case, he had to have suffered so much. Hope they find out what actually happened to him.
Just now getting through and catching-up on this awful incident.
I have to agree with what @sunspun said above -- that he was somehow dragged behind a vehicle... (I have not seen the autopsy, so I could be wrong in my ideas on how he died.)
He seemed to be a very fine young man, with a probably amazing future ahead of him.
Bless him and his family for this horrible incident.

Noah's injuries are worse, much worse, than I expected. His neck is broken in two places. His skull was split in half.

Wonder what the white chain has to do with his death. Could they have chained his extremities and suspended him stretched out flat so they could beat him?

For the first time, I'm hoping this young man was so drunk, and so filled with alcohol, that he didn't feel the unbearable pain of having internal organs being lacerated.

I'll need to sit in the quiet for a while. RIP Noah

The medical examiner marked the manner of Presgrove’s death as “undetermined”—meaning they could not decide if Presgrove’s death was a homicide, suicide, accident or natural. (ME summary at link.)

:bangingheadagainstbrickwall:

Noah did not die of natural causes.
Noah did not beat himself with a blunt force object in a suicide attempt.
Do his multiple, numerous injuries describe an accident?

MOO

Did anyone else notice in the interview with the brother he said his pants were “folded” up? Were they actually folded or was he just using that term I am curious? Why would they be folded? So weird.

This reminds me of a few hate crimes that have happen in rural areas in recent history. No facts just feelings. OMO.

Added: People article also contributed to my connection to past crimes on rural roads. We don’t know these people. A dad carrying around Noah’s teeth in his pocket?

RIP, poor Noah.

Last edited:
I did a search for: "utv" ejection blunt force trauma

I found a lot of results like this. It seems to happen a lot when they are driven on pavement. There are many cases of one person being fatally injured while other riders are unharmed. What if the UTV wreck is part of the truth, but is being covered up to avoid liability? What if they were on the highway, and his "friends" left him there thinking they could say it was a hit and run?

Sorry to not add value with this post. But ugh having read the posts above, I can't even bring myself to look at it. My heart hurts hearing that, RIP Noah. I hope his family is able to find a semblance of peace at some point.
Let's hope they are figuring out more of what happened to Noah Presgrove.

Why is his name on the autopsy, “Noah Alexander Nichols.” But he seemed to go by “Noah Presgrove”?

Don’t know if this relates but I read in People article (good summary) that he was emancipated at age 17 and went to live with grandmother.

“Emancipated at 17, Noah was living with his grandmother who helped raise him at the time of his death.” (People through AOL)

Last edited:
I did a search for: "utv" ejection blunt force trauma

I found a lot of results like this. It seems to happen a lot when they are driven on pavement. There are many cases of one person being fatally injured while other riders are unharmed. What if the UTV wreck is part of the truth, but is being covered up to avoid liability? What if they were on the highway, and his "friends" left him there thinking they could say it was a hit and run?

The top speed of Polaris RZR varies from one model to the other. But on average, a stock RZR can achieve speeds ranging from 55 to 90 miles per hour. This exceptional velocity is achieved through...

Polaris RZR Top Speed - A Complete Guide With Popular Models

Interesting that his name on the autopsy is “Noah Alexander Nichols.” But he seemed to go by “Presgrove.”

Don’t know if this relates but I read in MSM (can’t locate link at this minute) that he was emancipated at age 17 and went to live with grandmother.

[Looking for link and will add ASAP.]
It is in the People article @Sarg posted

Months after graduating high school and with an eye on joining the military, Noah was described by family as a four-sport athlete and class clown well-liked in his small town. Emancipated at 17, Noah was living with his grandmother who helped raise him at the time of his death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back