GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

I'm wondering if she was taken out the broken window and assaulted elsewhere. I just can't imagine not hearing anything in a space that small.

Several years back there was a man who was breaking into homes in Cincinnati, taking young girls out of the homes and assaulting them, then threatening them and sending them back in. Sometimes they wouldn't wake anyone because of the threats.

But in this case, I think the intruder would have had to carry her back in if he had taken her out. She was injured and bleeding. I don't know if she would have been able to walk.

If mom left for work after it happened I think it is odd. Where did she think the dog went? What about all of the blood in the trailer and on the porch? And she never looked in on the kids before she left?

I think it is more likely it happened after she left. :mad: But maybe I am jaded.

That could be how LE came up with their timeline. Mom left for work and no blood, Dad got up and there was blood.

If it wasn't Dad I would guess that it was someone who knew the family well. Someone who knew when Mom went to work and who knew Dad slept heavily.

That could be how LE came up with their timeline. Mom left for work and no blood, Dad got up and there was blood.

If it wasn't Dad I would guess that it was someone who knew the family well. Someone who knew when Mom went to work and who knew Dad slept heavily.

If they are saying it happened between 2 and 5 then mom must have LEFT for work at 2 am. ?? What job would she have that begins at 2 am? I guess maybe a cleaning service or an all night diner?

But Dad would have to be a very very heavy sleeper not to hear the dog being stabbed, the window breaking and the child being assaulted, just feet away. That does not look like a very big trailer. I have stayed in trailers like that. You can hear the dog snoring at the other end of the trailer behind a closed door.

ETA: I wonder if dad drank with someone late that night who made sure dad got really drunk before bedtime?

If they are saying it happened between 2 and 5 then mom must have LEFT for work at 2 am. ?? What job would she have that begins at 2 am? I guess maybe a cleaning service or an all night diner?

But Dad would have to be a very very heavy sleeper not to hear the dog being stabbed, the window breaking and the child being assaulted, just feet away. That does not look like a very big trailer. I have stayed in trailers like that. You can hear the dog snoring at the other end of the trailer behind a closed door.

ETA: I wonder if dad drank with someone late that night who made sure dad got really drunk before bedtime?

You can FEEL a door shut in a trailer like that! I'm not buying this story. JMO.

Its kinda a sketchy area...maybe meth involved?

My DD works at McD's. Somestimes she gets up at 3 in order to be at work at 4 when she opens.

A bakery worker would also be up early.

this is crazy. I cannot make heads or tails of it. Why did they go after the 4 year old and not the other child in the house? thx for posting though Katy.

this is crazy. I cannot make heads or tails of it. Why did they go after the 4 year old and not the other child in the house? thx for posting though Katy.

The younger child belongs to the stepdad/boyfriend. I wonder if it is a boy or girl and how old. [NOT sleuthing, just wondering why one child would be assaulted as opposed to the other. ]

The younger child belongs to the stepdad/boyfriend. I wonder if it is a boy or girl and how old. [NOT sleuthing, just wondering why one child would be assaulted as opposed to the other. ]

Perhaps the younger child was sleeping with the parents. If it was in the same room as the attack, I'd assume it would wake up and cry. JMO

No matter who did it I am assuming that they must have covered the child's mouth so that she couldn't scream. Otherwise in a trailer park her screams could have awakened a neighbor.

I am wondering if she lost consiousness or how long she lay there before LE was called?

Its disgusting to ask... About the attack-- did the attacker fail at killing her? or was she just violently beaten. There is a difference IMO if he left her alive on purpose or not.

but I feel like there is a juvenile (teenager) feel to it. Like a bizarre crime spree from a neighbor kid--- I have no idea why I feel that way though. Almost like the perp got the dog first, and had such success, went back to torture the kid---

No matter who did it I am assuming that they must have covered the child's mouth so that she couldn't scream. Otherwise in a trailer park her screams could have awakened a neighbor.

I am wondering if she lost consiousness or how long she lay there before LE was called?

I just don't understand how someone could assault a child in a trailer with her dad in the next room? Wasn't he afraid of a shotgun?

Its disgusting to ask... About the attack-- did the attacker fail at killing her? or was she just violently beaten. There is a difference IMO if he left her alive on purpose or not.

but I feel like there is a juvenile (teenager) feel to it. Like a bizarre crime spree from a neighbor kid--- I have no idea why I feel that way though. Almost like the perp got the dog first, and had such success, went back to torture the kid---

It would have to be a stupid kid to do something that boldly dangerous, with the dad just feet away. OR someone so methed up that they didn't care.

Some comments said that they knew the father and he didnt do it and it may have been someone they knew.

http://www.ktul.com/story/17354383/4-year-old-assaulted-and-covered-in-blood

comment says the parents room and childs room are on "opposite" sides of the trailer and "if" both doors were shut, no one could hear...

Makes me think trailer is a double wide? or opposite sides like end-to-end.... entrance to trailer is in kitchen/living room with one bedroom being to the right/behind the kitchen, and the other 2 bedrooms to the left/behind the living room?

I have been in a couple trailers in Indiana---but I never paid attention to the bedrooms or the various layouts. Cannot figure out who in the heck would enter a trailer through a window - but if it works for the Irwins it can work here too... JMOO

any photos of the parents or the trailer? I am hunting.

BBM

Interesting question. In one of the articles I posted it said she was found, bloody from the waist down. And she had to have surgery. So I am thinking she maybe wasn't beaten, but possibly it was from ahhhh the rape injuries.

comment says the parents room and childs room are on "opposite" sides of the trailer and "if" both doors were shut, no one could hear...

Makes me think trailer is a double wide? or opposite sides like end-to-end.... entrance to trailer is in kitchen/living room with one bedroom being to the right/behind the kitchen, and the other 2 bedrooms to the left/behind the living room?

I have been in a couple trailers in Indiana---but I never paid attention to the bedrooms or the various layouts. Cannot figure out who in the heck would enter a trailer through a window - but if it works for the Irwins it can work here too... JMOO

here are two pictures.

http://www.ktul.com/story/17351047/four-year-old-girl-attacked-by-intruder

BBM

Interesting question. In one of the articles I posted it said she was found, bloody from the waist down. And she had to have surgery. So I am thinking she maybe wasn't beaten, but possibly it was from ahhhh the rape injuries.

I am thinking now that it couldn't have been dad. Wouldn't she talk if it was him? Maybe it was soemone she didn't recognize?

My DD just a mobile home and the master bedroom is on one end, the two small bedrooms are on the other end with the kitchen and living room in the middle. And it isn't a doublewide. Windows in the small bedroom are the same size as the other windows which are about the usual size.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back