GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

I am thinking now that it couldn't have been dad. Wouldn't she talk if it was him? Maybe it was soemone she didn't recognize?

When LE was there they said she was in shock. The most they were able to get from her was that she gave a hand signal showing her age.

She has since had surgery, so it may be a few days before they can interview her again.

Why would an intruder dispose of the dogs body? I am thinking it is the boyfriend and he killed the dog when it tried to protect the child. He disposed of the dogs body so he could claim it just dissapeared. He probably did not not realise how hurt the little girl was until the next day...or was just indifferent.

OK folks, lets get the people right-- Is it boyfriend or step father? I see him listed as the "childs father" which doesnt clarify.

just saw the trailer. Changes a lot for me. very easy access to that childs room.

how was the dog killed? the blood made me assume stabbing----

penetration of a 4 year old by the bio father--- I am not buying it --- yet. How long have they been married? Why does meth keep being mentioned....is there some sort of history thats fueling the innuendo?

just saw the trailer. Changes a lot for me. very easy access to that childs room.

how was the dog killed? the blood made me assume stabbing----

penetration of a 4 year old by the step father--- I am not buying it --- yet. How long have they been married? Why does meth keep being mentioned....is there some sort of history thats fueling the innuendo?

Yup, seeing the window right into the child's bedroom changes things for me as well. And the dog might have been outside on the porch when it was stabbed.

I think meth is being mentioned because it is so prevalent in the area. It is the crack of the midwest trailer parks. Sadly. And it fuels a lot of sick sexual crimes. It makes people irrational and bold.

watching this vid http://www.ktul.com/story/17351047/four-year-old-girl-attacked-by-intruder

the following questions arose...

before you press play to watch the video, when the page 1st loads, the still shot of the trailer with the evidence tags and broken glass......why is all that glass OUTSIDE? ...and some is very far away from the trailer, like it was flung

and there is nothing but woods opposite the girls room (in that very initial still shot)window so gaining access to that window seems ideal for an intruder ...

but the theory of daddy going to far at 3am makes sense.

The comments below an article changed it for me. I'm still wrestling with how this could have occurred - LE thinks it happened between 2 and 5 a.m. and was discovered at 7 a.m., so it's a huge mystery but my initial reaction was to think it wasn't true.

It might very well be completely true.

I wonder how they came up with that time frame. Maybe the sounds of the dog - it's hard to imagine a dog being stabbed to death on a front porch of a trailer and NO ONE hearing it.

This story, really is odd. Hopefully she can recover fully and help with clues to solve this.

watching this vid http://www.ktul.com/story/17351047/four-year-old-girl-attacked-by-intruder

the following questions arose...

before you press play to watch the video, when the page 1st loads, the still shot of the trailer with the evidence tags and broken glass......why is all that glass OUTSIDE? ...and some is very far away from the trailer, like it was flung

and there is nothing but woods opposite the parents room (in that very initial still shot)window so gaining access to that window seems odd for an intruder-- but then at 1:51 it looks like the trailers are end to end with neighbors everywhere...

So listening to that story, the mother was there during the assault also - she had gotten up already to go to work when the stepdad got up and woke the girl up. It's not like she was gone on an overnight shift.

Also, there's still a dog on the porch - it's a little bitty dog.

So listening to that story, the mother was there during the assault also - she had gotten up already to go to work when the stepdad got up and woke the girl up. It's not like she was gone on an overnight shift.

Also, there's still a dog on the porch - it's a little bitty dog.

I think it meant the mother got up and left for work then the boyfriend found the little girl when he got up.

I think it meant the mother got up and left for work then the boyfriend found the little girl when he got up.

depends when mom started work--the assault allegedly happened between 2am and 5am... doesnt say when dad got up, or when moms shift starts.
BUT

from this article- http://www.newson6.com/story/17353243/4-year-old-sapulpa

At the time of the incident, the 4-year-old's mother was not home. Only the mom's boyfriend, the girl and the couple's younger child were in the house.

ok SO THEY ARE UNMARRIED BUT ITS HIS KID-- he has 3 titles in 4 articles: The girl was discovered in her bedroom by her mother's boyfriend early Friday morning. Investigators were dispatched to the scene at 7 a.m.

http://www.newson6.com/story/17353243/4-year-old-sapulpa

Investigators say the girl's father woke up this morning and went in to wake up his daughter when he found her covered in blood. http://www.ktul.com/story/17351047/four-year-old-girl-attacked-by-intruder

It is hard to tell. Sometimes media articles don't differentiate between a father and a stepfather if the couple is married. Sometimes they don't get it right if they aren't married. A lot depends on how the man is presented to them by others. If he has been in the child's life for a long time people may talk about him being the father, even if he isn't.

KTUL video says the girl had numerous cuts and abrasions. Ok abraisions I understand. Cuts I don't. They say the dog was stabbed. So he had a knife. But cuts could also indicated that he did take her out that broken window.

Personally I don't like the neighbor that was interviewed in the KTUL video. His words were right, his expressions weren't.

Whoever raped her and killed the dog was going to be bloody. Blood on clothes, blood on shoes. Blood would be in/on their home like on their door. May have cuts from the window. Clothing may be torn.

Not sure how/when window was broken, but suspect probably stepped on the trailer hitch to get into the window. There was a table in front of the window. Maybe scooted it over some then slid in? Person would have to be fairly tall, strong and agile. Slender.

Entering the home while it was occupied, the damage to the girl to me seems like the suspect had no control. No control over impulses and no control over sexual urges. To me that indicates either someone very young or someone under the influence of drugs.

Whoever raped her and killed the dog was going to be bloody. Blood on clothes, blood on shoes. Blood would be in/on their home like on their door. May have cuts from the window. Clothing may be torn.

Not sure how/when window was broken, but suspect probably stepped on the trailer hitch to get into the window. There was a table in front of the window. Maybe scooted it over some then slid in? Person would have to be fairly tall, strong and agile. Slender.

Entering the home while it was occupied, the damage to the girl to me seems like the suspect had no control. No control over impulses and no control over sexual urges. To me that indicates either someone very young or someone under the influence of drugs.

Makes me think of a John Couey type, habitual sex offender, druggie but able to get what he wants.

I think it was someone who either knew the family or lived in the trailer park. The window could have been to exit rather than enter with the glass outside, killing the dog on the front porch so no one heard/disturbed him. It might habvve been an ounce of prevention kill so not much noise.

just thoughts.

This just pi$$es me off :furious:

Makes me think of a John Couey type, habitual sex offender, druggie but able to get what he wants.

I think it was someone who either knew the family or lived in the trailer park. The window could have been to exit rather than enter with the glass outside, killing the dog on the front porch so no one heard/disturbed him. It might habvve been an ounce of prevention kill so not much noise.

just thoughts.

^^^ This is what I thought initially, but the fact that they keep reporting that they LEFT by the front door and the evidence flags seem to point to footsteps leaving (I assume bloody footprints on the outside stairs)

The evidence flags could also mean blood drops. Which means that it could be drops of blood from the dog. I wish I knew if that was an inside dog or an outside dog. This case does remind me of Jessica Lunsford.

Why would stepdad go in to wake the child after mom left for work? And prior to or at 7 AM? Friday was a holiday. No school, no daycare for most places.

None of the families I know go in to wake up their very young children at that time in the morning "just because." jmo

Why would stepdad go in to wake the child after mom left for work? And prior to or at 7 AM? Friday was a holiday. No school, no daycare for most places.

None of the families I know go in to wake up their very young children at that time in the morning "just because." jmo

He had to go to work.

Which is another thing that might point away from the stepdad. He would have had to go away and hidden the bloody clothing somewhere. And there is going to be DNA evidence left with the girl. So it was probably NOT him. I jumped to an angry conclusion because this whole thing is just so UGLY>

School isn't out for Good Friday here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back