GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

I guess he wouldn't really need a job if family/friend/whatever was giving him a place to stay!

I did email KATU through there tip email address. Got a reply back within 30 minutes saying that they are going to look into this right away. Truly hoping that they report on it! Misner needs to be apprehended before he can do any more damage to anyone/thing!

:welcome: jaroba07

So glad you found Websleuths. Look forward to reading your thoughts on this case and hope you will check out some of our other threads as well :)

Now that Misner knows they are looking for him, I am worried that the chances of finding him are going to be less and less :(

:welcome: jaroba07

So glad you found Websleuths. Look forward to reading your thoughts on this case and hope you will check out some of our other threads as well :)

Thank you tlcox! I do plan on visiting and contributing on other threads. I am so excited I found Websleuths, truly a wealth of information and special people here as far as I can tell!

I was just blown away with all the info on this case that I had never seen really on the news. They sure threw Tommy's mugshot all over the news when he was arrested but I do not remember ever seeing a news story that cleared him and was talking about Misner until I found Websleuths!

Okay, I rambled a bit there...I did notice on the mothers facebook page that it says her and Tommy married on July 13th, 2012. My heart just breaks for this family!!!

Thank you tlcox! I do plan on visiting and contributing on other threads. I am so excited I found Websleuths, truly a wealth of information and special people here as far as I can tell!

I was just blown away with all the info on this case that I had never seen really on the news. They sure threw Tommy's mugshot all over the news when he was arrested but I do not remember ever seeing a news story that cleared him and was talking about Misner until I found Websleuths!

Okay, I rambled a bit there...I did notice on the mothers facebook page that it says her and Tommy married on July 13th, 2012. My heart just breaks for this family!!!

They were actually married in September of 2008. I'm glad he got out in time for their anniversary.
It is quite obvious they intend to move forward as a family... which is awesome.

This case enraged me due to the obvious indications it was NOT him, yet the rush to judgment that it was. :banghead:

I think this Mom did exactly what I would do and I think it was a great plan.

Know that her husband was innocent, but not publicly proclaim that in fear of losing custody of her kids if she did.
She avoided all the criticism that would have come with the appearance of "supporting her man instead of her daughter."

Now hopefully they will catch the real perp... and hopefully Tommy knows his wife always believed in his innocence. :twocents:

It sounds like police did some minimal investigation, got some statements from a 4 year old, stuck TB in jail, and decided case was solved. Did they interview all the neighbors in that trailer park? Do they not realize that what traumatized 4 year old says is not necessarily reliable? I don't think that M. was on their radar until DNA results came back. And of course M. was able to get away while TB was sitting in jail, so who knows where M. is now.

It sounds like police did some minimal investigation, got some statements from a 4 year old, stuck TB in jail, and decided case was solved. Did they interview all the neighbors in that trailer park? Do they not realize that what traumatized 4 year old says is not necessarily reliable? I don't think that M. was on their radar until DNA results came back. And of course M. was able to get away while TB was sitting in jail, so who knows where M. is now.

Yes and I am not even sure she ever said it WAS him. LE said her statements "pointed police in Brayden's direction".

Yes and I am not even sure she ever said it WAS him. LE said her statements "pointed police in Brayden's direction".

And how did they question her? Was she asked any leading questions? I am pretty sure that a child so young can be convinced to say pretty much anything an adult wants them to say. I really think police decided it was TB pretty much from the start. Meanwhile M. is possibly hitchhiking out there and people could be letting him into their cars as we speak!

First let me say, Hi all! Newbie here.

I remember hearing this story on the local news when it first happened. After finding Websleuths I am definitely more informed.

I am in total agreement with the poster (sorry cannot remember your name) who is enraged that there are no reports in the area where Misner is/was last known to be.

Also, I could be wrong but I think I remember reading somewhere in these last 23 pages that Misner is from Oklahoma, originally? Am I just imagining this?

I will try to re-read through and see where/why I am thinking that.

You are right, he was living in the same trailer park at the time of the assault.

Welcome to WS, jaroba07! That's me acting like a broken record about the public in the Pacific NW not being warned about this animal. I wonder if LE has any idea where this guy is. If he is hitchhiking and gets picked up by a long-haul trucker, he could be anywhere in the US by now.

Those of us on the west coast really need to scrutinize the street folks for someone who may look like this animal. I know in the SF Bay he could easily blend right in on the streets if no one was really looking for him (which I'm sure no one really is).

I'm going to look hard at everyone (we have LOTS of homeless). I'm out and about a lot so I know the regulars. Northern CA isn't far from Oregon as far as a straight shot down the freeways go. Oregonians--really look at your street folks. The weather is cold here so tattoos won't be visible but I'll be looking out for everything else!

Those of us on the west coast really need to scrutinize the street folks for someone who may look like this animal. I know in the SF Bay he could easily blend right in on the streets if no one was really looking for him (which I'm sure no one really is).

I'm going to look hard at everyone (we have LOTS of homeless). I'm out and about a lot so I know the regulars. Northern CA isn't far from Oregon as far as a straight shot down the freeways go. Oregonians--really look at your street folks. The weather is cold here so tattoos won't be visible but I'll be looking out for everything else!

I personally cannot get past his eyebrows and his eyes....something about them stand out to me!

Welcome to WS, jaroba07! That's me acting like a broken record about the public in the Pacific NW not being warned about this animal. I wonder if LE has any idea where this guy is. If he is hitchhiking and gets picked up by a long-haul trucker, he could be anywhere in the US by now.

Thank you PHB!!

Hitchhiking is what we would assume. My personal feelings here. I think he has a vehicle, I don't think he is as stupid as a criminal as we might think!

I think he thinks he is one step ahead. Of course, no one is smart enough to outlast, at least this is how I feel. He will mess up, he will have a run in with the law, he can't help himself. It is in his nature.

With this latest story and known guilty person, he may be on guard but he will not prevail. He will mess up, he will have another run in with the law...

Well at least I can hope...

This precious little girl and her family, Tommy included, will get justice....

He cannot hide forever, we know his name and have pictures of him....he can't hide!!!!

I guess he wouldn't really need a job if family/friend/whatever was giving him a place to stay!

I did email KATU through there tip email address. Got a reply back within 30 minutes saying that they are going to look into this right away. Truly hoping that they report on it! Misner needs to be apprehended before he can do any more damage to anyone/thing!

Thank you for doing that Jaroba! Here are links to our 3 main media outlets in Portland to keep checking for info (I'm on vacation right now on the other side of the country so I won't be checking/ posting quite as much):

http://www.kgw.com/
http://www.kptv.com/

and PHB and Jaroba already found http://www.katu.com/

Thank you for doing that Jaroba! Here are links to our 3 main media outlets in Portland to keep checking for info (I'm on vacation right now on the other side of the country so I won't be checking/ posting quite as much):

http://www.kgw.com/
http://www.kptv.com/

and PHB and Jaroba already found http://www.katu.com/

Thank you for those links pdxmama! I hope you enjoy your vacation!!

I emailed kgw and kptv! Hopefully I will hear something back from them. I really hope they feature this story and get Misner's face out there to the public.

Well, I got a response from Fox, that said they will look into it. Same reply as KATU.

But, KGW emailed and wanted more info. I gave him a ton of links and all the info I could.

I really hope this gets a story about him on the air on any of the newstations. Like I told him, I would hate to see this kind of a vicious attack happen to a 4 year old girl in the Portland area or maybe something worse.

First time poster here but have been following this thread. It warms my heart that although Tommy lost 84 days of his life, he found God in the process and can make a new kind of life with his wife and kids. It touches me that apparently mom didn't give up on Tommy and believed in him when faced with the fact that LE certainly thought he was the perp. That would rattle anyone's cage and make them second guess themselves. That's love that can't be denied! It's so scary to know that Tommy could have been convicted and imprisoned for no telling how long before being able to prove his innocence. I'm so thankful it didn't go that far. If anything good can come out of this for Tommy, it's that he now has a new direction in life and only good things can come from that.

I sure hope LE is looking for Misner hot and heavy but I agree with the other poster that he will mess up, have a run-in with LE for something else, and he will be caught. I just hope and pray it's not at the expense of another little girl!!

Me to Breazy!

I know there are numerous cases where the wrong person is put in jail and then released and many who are probably in the system now!

As far as I know Fox (Portland) is the only one with a story on their website, but then again for all I know LE may know he is no longer in that area! That being said I would still like to hear something good from LE or the news that they suspect where he might be.

Knowing Misner is still at large gives me chicken skin!

Tommy Braden was always a good guy, unless you google his name -then he is the rapist of a 4yr old child, theres his picture and many articles saying what scum he is.

I suppose it will be that way on google forever, which is sad and bad, but it's the internet age and some things really really need to be thought about and fixed.The general public will remember the sensational stories, not the little blurbs that say oops, we jailed the wrong guy.

This is his old MS
http://www.myspace.com/oboysworld
it shows what a healthy, together dude he was and is. But there is a baby raper comment.
I hope he gets some financial payout for the work he's missed, for the internet history that wont go away. I'm just so glad that lynching is illegal.
Good luck and best wishes, Tommy family and loyal friends

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back