OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is exciting I have a strong suspicion that it might be Lori Peugeot, because I remember they were in the process of testing dna for her right?

I think it is David Dial as her father....:waitasec: :eek: :silenced: LOL....I really dunno.

All that is known at all, as far as Lori Peugeot goes, is there is a similarity in appearance and date of birth. DNA testing was underway, but no one is privy to the status of that and it actually should already be known whether Lori is Sharon or not, so I'm leaning towards that she is not.

What has became known is that another family member had Sharon for a time in the early 70s, now whether Floyd had her first gave her to that family member and she then returned Sharon to Floyd, or if that family member had Sharon first and Floyd took her is unclear at this point still. This family member is in Alabama. As I stated before, there is a mountain very near to this location called The Suzanne Davis Summit (may be where her name was derived) it is in Cherokee County Alabama and Floyd is really big on their Cherokee Indian Heritage.

Hollow recently found out as well that Floyd briefly worked at a Fiberglass Factory in Fairburn, Georgia briefly before being sent by plane to Chicago Illinois. The Freedom Village Post Card may not necessarily have been a place near Chicago as much as a temporary post office set up to sell postcards and such for The Freedom Train, which ran in this time period across the United States and was up in the Chicago area when Floyd should have been there.

Also, the facts of the 1973 abduction of a woman near Atlanta have become a bit more clear. This happened at a Zesto Fast Food place in East Point. Floyd also worked at Avis again in 1973 before this abduction took place which caused him to flee to Chicago.

Poppypetals:

Thanks for the update - your information is obviously more current than mine. ;)

The information concerning Floyd's family member in AL is a great advance forward. As we narrow the window of when Floyd (or this other family member) obtained sharon, it brings a solution closer.

ty for all the updated information, shows you care more about Sharon than about the inside politics of the case......kudos!

i hope so to and i also hope both posters can put there differences aside we have been waiting so long for a match for sharon hopefully this match pans out

There are so many of us who truly hope that Sharon is finally able to have her identity confirmed and returned to her. My hats off to all the hard work that everyone here and other websites have done to make that a possibility. I hope that the results are publicly mentioned when they become available.

I don't think Lori is Sharon. I believe Sharon is the daughter of a heroin addict from Chicago.

If Sharon was born circa 1969, her grandparents could very well be around for DNA testing.

I received an email from someone who cannot post here due to a hotmail email account. This is an article from a Kingsport, Tennessee paper dated Nov. 7, 1973, retrieved from a newspaper archive. I do not think that we have heard of this girl before.

Where Is Christina Carter?
Where is three-year-old Christina Lynn Carter?
That's the question that disturbs the Federal
Bureau of Investigation today in their efforts to
solve the murder of the child's mother, Janet Gail Carter
whose nude body was found Oct. 7. in a duffel bag
thrown at the side of Clingman's Dome Road in the
Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Was the child
murdered also? Or had the mother left the blue-eyed
lively little blonde with someone for safekeeping?
"The last time we can place both the mother and
and daughter together was Sept. 17 in Hueytown, Ala.," said Wallace
F. Estill, special agent in charge of the Knoxville FBI office.
At 24, Janet Gail Carter was beset with problems.
Her marriage had failed. Her estranged husband was
trying to gain custody of their daughter. She saw no
way out but to run and hide. And she hid her movements
so well that the FBI faced unusual problems Tuesday
in trying to find her killer and her missing child.
She had been working in the Birmingham area for an
until shortly before her disappearance. A native of Winston-
Salem, N.C., she went into hiding Sept. 17, taking
her daughter with her in order to avoid losing the
child in the custody battle. "We haven't been able to
find oul where she went, and that's our major
problem right now." Estill said Tuesday. The FBI is looking for
someone who might have .seen the woman and child
together after Sept. 17. The case is complicated
by the fact that it was almost a month before Janet
Carter was identified by North Carolina authorities,
through dental charts and x-rays. And that was a
month during which little Christina Carter was out of
the picture entirely so far as the investigation was concerned.
Since the woman was identified, there has been
an intensive search of the area in the great Smoky
Mountains National Park where the body was found.
But it's rugged country, heavily forested and tangled
with thick underbrush. "We believe the woman
was alive and in the park during the early morning
hours of Oct. 7." Estill said. But sometime during those
early hours of that Sunday morning she was
murdered. "We're hoping she left the child in the custody of
someone." Estill said. "We have exhausted all our sources.
Our main consideration at this point is to find the little girl. All our
efforts have failed. We are asking anyone who can
help."

Interesting Doogie....

Can anyone from the Floyd files put him in this area at this time??

I know some of you have spent a bunch of time trying to run down his timeline.....

Is there a picture of this child anywhere that we can view? Wouldn't be able to tell from the picture but it would be interesting to see her.

Is there a picture of this child anywhere that we can view. I know we couldn't tell from a photo but it would be interesting to see.

1973-1975 / Franklin may have sent a postcard in this time period from somewhere named Freedom Village.

Deleted the rest of the post.....for the sake of space....

Found a postcard on E-bay for Freedom Village USA....

Freedom Village, USA, a residential Christian School for troubled young people, located 12 miles north of Watkins Glen, New York on Route 14, overlooking Seneca Lake.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
There was no date and I didn't link to it because once the auction ends, the link will be obsolete.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Is it possible that he worked at this place or had some ties. Maybe how he might have met a young, desparate pregnant girl?? Just a thought....[/SIZE][/FONT]

Is there a picture of this child anywhere that we can view. I know we couldn't tell from a photo but it would be interesting to see.

Everything that I was sent is what you see. If anyone has a newspaper archive account (I do not), you could hunt down the paper based on the town and date to see if there are any pictures with the story that were not sent to me in the email. Also, if someone is in the general area of this newspaper, a college or local library may have this story on microfiche.

I do know that the article lists her as having blue eyes and blond hair which matches with Sharon (as does the age). And the last known siting of this girl and her mother (alive) is around 50 miles from where FDF had family in Cherokee County (mentioned by Poppypetals above), so it is certainly conceivable that Floyd could have been in the area.

...she went into hiding Sept. 17, taking
her daughter with her in order to avoid losing the
child in the custody battle...."We're hoping she left the child in the custody of someone." ...

Hmm, perhaps FDF or his family?​

All that is known at all, as far as Lori Peugeot goes, is there is a similarity in appearance and date of birth. DNA testing was underway, but no one is privy to the status of that and it actually should already be known whether Lori is Sharon or not, so I'm leaning towards that she is not.

What has became known is that another family member had Sharon for a time in the early 70s, now whether Floyd had her first gave her to that family member and she then returned Sharon to Floyd, or if that family member had Sharon first and Floyd took her is unclear at this point still. This family member is in Alabama. As I stated before, there is a mountain very near to this location called The Suzanne Davis Summit (may be where her name was derived) it is in Cherokee County Alabama and Floyd is really big on their Cherokee Indian Heritage.

Hollow recently found out as well that Floyd briefly worked at a Fiberglass Factory in Fairburn, Georgia briefly before being sent by plane to Chicago Illinois. The Freedom Village Post Card may not necessarily have been a place near Chicago as much as a temporary post office set up to sell postcards and such for The Freedom Train, which ran in this time period across the United States and was up in the Chicago area when Floyd should have been there.

Also, the facts of the 1973 abduction of a woman near Atlanta have become a bit more clear. This happened at a Zesto Fast Food place in East Point. Floyd also worked at Avis again in 1973 before this abduction took place which caused him to flee to Chicago.

Doogie, this fits with this scenario. Maybe the murdered woman knew some of FDF's family.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon