OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why he kept Michael, but not the other kids. After all those sicko things he did to Sharon when she was a child, why did he not keep the girl child?

I don't understand why he kept Michael, but not the other kids. After all those sicko things he did to Sharon when she was a child, why did he not keep the girl child?

I always thought it had to be something like the female child was born with some sort of "problem" that might bring unwanted medical and or public attraction. Like a cleft lip & pallet, or cerebral palsy, down syndrome...something that was very noticeable at birth, (though possibly treatable, but with many expensive doctor visits.)

consideration for the Law of a minor giving birth the Doctors or Hospital would have made that known to Social Service and the responsibility would be the parents they would be subject to abuse and child endangerment charges most state are very clear about children giving birth to children and the choose unlike the accounts in Matt's book that FDF gave,sold her first born children away plans.
made with Wealthy persons before AKA:Sharon Marshall gave birth would have been a factor......FDF could have lied about her age ! However a Doctor would have known upon the very first exam (One would have to take FDF word about Sharon's age the Doctors would have known with out question.
This could be a possible reason for keeping the Boy RE:Micheal when she gave birth at and older age

consideration for the Law of a minor giving birth the Doctors or Hospital would have made that known to Social Service and the responsibility would be the parents they would be subject to abuse and child endangerment charges most state are very clear about children giving birth to children and the choose unlike the accounts in Matt's book that FDF gave,sold her first born children away plans.
made with Wealthy persons before AKA:Sharon Marshall gave birth would have been a factor......FDF could have lied about her age ! However a Doctor would have known upon the very first exam (One would have to take FDF word about Sharon's age the Doctors would have known with out question.
This could be a possible reason for keeping the Boy RE:Micheal when she gave birth at and older age
Sharon , friend Jennifer makes this statement that thou she appeared older and acted older she sometimes would be very immature in her actions re:Court TV tape

I'm guessing her upbringing didn't help. I know of a kid who's almost 13 and looks older and sometimes acts/thinks that way sometimes but other times is basically a big 9 year old.

Does Court TV ever re-air that video? I've never seen it.

Also, does anyone know which physicians Sharon saw? They'd probably still have her charts and records.

I'm guessing her upbringing didn't help. I know of a kid who's almost 13 and looks older and sometimes acts/thinks that way sometimes but other times is basically a big 9 year old.

Does Court TV ever re-air that video? I've never seen it.

Also, does anyone know which physicians Sharon saw? They'd probably still have her charts and records.

The Court TV Story was aired a few months ago I taped
In Matt's book (ABC) information He gathered for his book from FBI investigation
ect...The statement that FDF had given the child to a wealthy Texas person suggesting FDF sold or gave Sharon Children away that gives FDF charter a flair for being the Creep He is also suggesting that he had contacts and knew people ,or slipping by the Law once again being pressed by Doctors addressing the age of the pregnant teenager and gave the children away......
seeing passed the reason for giving away those babies as FDF had too or face investigation by social service this fits the creep better then he was a big wheel and deal guy.
I am sure that the LE looked at those medical recorders if there was any I sure would like to see them, maybe the fact she was younger then anyone may have believed is a fraction of what LE knew at the time.
Purging of medical recorders may make a quest difficult depending on the size of the Hospital as microfiche may be a possibility

Letter from David Dial, with some information re. Franklin Floyd and Sharon. Check it out, it's very interesting.

Have you tried the cached google pages or the wayback machine website for copies of this letter? Just a thought.

I was able to read the letter, looked like several members did join on and within 48 hours poof, gone. This reminds me of a kid with a temper tantrum. I have one almost 5 yr old to deal with, that's enough for me. I'm with doog. GL and we'll hope to hear good news some day. No point in playing the secret game.

With this case, its best friends and worst enemies are the same people.

If you wanted WS members to know you have something that may be important you could at least put it up on a site that did not require personal information even in the name of starting another form to talk about this case or the letter you put the link on this site that has devoted much time and hard work and personal emotional involvement and then ask them to join another site to talk about this (letter) you could have given more information as to where the letter came from and and idea of its content.
Scan the letter post it !
WS members working together

As you can see from these most recent posts, the lack of activity on the forum was not due to lack of interest, but was because people are reluctant to join yet another forum (as if we need a third or fourth forum to discuss this case). We had a fine forum here until childish behavior got it shut down (you know who you are). The "other forum" would be useful except the admin there bans people trying to join for absolutely no reason (you know who you are). MB's forum was useful until Matt became convinced that one of his posters was mentally unstable and endangering any effort to find Sharon's identity (you know who you are). And now, the posting of this letter, presented as valuable new information, is teased, then denied due to infantile temper tantrums (not the first, but the latest in a looong string of repeated behavior).

I have seen enough and am tired of having to rationalize away or ignore this crap. Do you care if Sharon ever is given back her name? If so, act like you are doing this for her, not for the personal glory and cut the crap! If it is important, post it in a place where it can be easily accessed (Photobucket, etc.). If you do not want to post it, do not tease it here. If you want people to visit the "other" forum, do not play games with "members only access" where the important information is posted, then deny membership based on *edit: a whim.*
As stated before, count me out of this search. For those of you who wish to continue, I truly wish you Godspeed, but I am done.

(And yes, I am also pissed off that I have allowed myself to jerked around like this for two years. No more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther