OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she had three - one boy who was adopted out, then Michael, then the third - a girl who was raised by a loving adoptive family. She was recently located and submitted DNA.

If memory serves, didn't the girl read the book with her mom and then they contacted Matt? Too much info to keep it all straight anymore.

ETA- I also agree with Cubby, one day technology will catch up with Floyd and I can only hope it is in his lifetime so he can pay for what he did to Sharon.

If memory serves, didn't the girl read the book with her mom and then they contacted Matt? Too much info to keep it all straight anymore.

ETA- I also agree with Cubby, one day technology will catch up with Floyd and I can only hope it is in his lifetime so he can pay for what he did to Sharon.

yes they did and they wanted to put the dna question to rest about the blood that was on file a match between the now teenager and sharon.

i have been thinking a lot what if floyd got sharon from a inmate in prison like dial? or someone else who ended up dying

I have been toying with the idea lately that the acquisition of Sharon was part of a deal. Perhaps she was traded by someone, like Dial, for drugs, money or a favor. Perhaps this person wanted their wife or whoever Sharon's mother was killed and as 'payment' Frank was able to take Sharon as his own personal toy. Disgusting, I know, but when you dealing with these kinds of people nothing seems too far-fetched.

Does anyone have any ideas about where the first child was adopted and has anyone found any information about where that child is today? Does the first boy know about the book, since the daughter found out, maybe he know also.

Does anyone have any ideas about where the first child was adopted and has anyone found any information about where that child is today? Does the first boy know about the book, since the daughter found out, maybe he know also.

According to a letter Sharon sent to her friend Jennifer, the first boy was adopted by a family in Texas. Not sure if Matt or the FBI was able to find out anything further than that.

I am currently reading Matt's book...it is difficult to put down.

I haven't gotten to this point (if it's mentioned in the book) or read it here, but is there any chance that Sharon could have been one of the orphans from the Baptist home that Floyd came from? He wrote to the director as an adult (from prison) and lived nearby for awhile. Due to all of the abuse and mistreatment that apparently went on at the home, perhaps the powers that be wouldn't report one of their orphans "missing".

I am currently reading Matt's book...it is difficult to put down.

I haven't gotten to this point (if it's mentioned in the book) or read it here, but is there any chance that Sharon could have been one of the orphans from the Baptist home that Floyd came from? He wrote to the director as an adult (from prison) and lived nearby for awhile. Due to all of the abuse and mistreatment that apparently went on at the home, perhaps the powers that be wouldn't report one of their orphans "missing".

By '73 when Floyd was released from prison, the children's home had moved from Hapeville to Palmetto. It has been brought up a few times in the past. At one time Matt mentioned LE thought she may have been kidnapped from a Georgia mall. Not sure if anything ever panned out on that one.

Thanks, Jodieo. Having just finished the book, I see they had several possible matches.

Does anyone know, if when Sharon's adopted daughter was located and submitted her dna, did they check it against the blood/hair samples the Oklahoma City police had? From reading the book, I see that the samples were (are) suspect. I was also wondering if there has been any further comparison of the Denman's dna vs Sharon's daughter's?

I know I am coming into this case years after the rest of you...the mystery is just baffling!​

I believe that all of the possible matches listed in the book have been ruled out by DNA.

Thanks, Jodieo. Having just finished the book, I see they had several possible matches.​

Does anyone know, if when Sharon's adopted daughter was located and submitted her dna, did they check it against the blood/hair samples the Oklahoma City police had? From reading the book, I see that the samples were (are) suspect. I was also wondering if there has been any further comparison of the Denman's dna vs Sharon's daughter's?​

I know I am coming into this case years after the rest of you...the mystery is just baffling!​
If you ever have the time Anita the links from page one in Christine's post are chock full of info on the case.
I can't recall, without going back to dig myself, if they ever did compare them to the Denman's but the DNA at OKC has been confirmed as hers. Best of luck if you jump into the archives :blowkiss:

Thanks, Jodieo. Having just finished the book, I see they had several possible matches.

Does anyone know, if when Sharon's adopted daughter was located and submitted her dna, did they check it against the blood/hair samples the Oklahoma City police had? From reading the book, I see that the samples were (are) suspect. I was also wondering if there has been any further comparison of the Denman's dna vs Sharon's daughter's?

I think the samples have been checked against one of her adopted-out children, and they proved to be valid.

I think the samples have been checked against one of her adopted-out children, and they proved to be valid.

Thank you all for the responses! I see, from the voluminous archives on this case, that I will have to set aside a weekend just to read all the info here.

I would love it if her real identity was found out, and Michael's body were recovered before that Floyd dies.

Do we know why the forums on Matt's site have disappeared? Were they just not utilized enough?

Do we know why the forums on Matt's site have disappeared? Were they just not utilized enough?
I've been wondering the same thing. I wonder if it had to do with the fiasco that happened over here before I joined this forum.

Ahhhh, I didn't even think about that.
I was MIA during the whole fiasco and don't know quite what all happened and don't really want to to be honest.
I'm sure Matt has had to deal with quite a few nutsy people during the course of trying to find out Sharon's true identity. Much respect here too, I sure would not have the patience for people.

Hi Sleuthers !

I'm sorry if someone already asked this question... but has Sharon's daughter's DNA ever been tested against Floyd's to rule out that he is her natural father?

Or has it already been established that he is not...

I read the book and have been reading the threads here at WS but my mind is a sieve!!!

Has anyone heard if there is any news lately on Matt's trying to check a DNA match for Sharon and Christina Lynn Carter??

Can someone provide a link to where Old Floyd is at ....I would like to see if anything concerning Floyd has changed.

I still check in from time to time and glad to see the continued interest.
To answer a couple of questions, I had to close down my forum after my webmaster told me it was hacked repeatedly. Not sure by who or why. Could have been pranksters. Have no idea.
And yes, the NCMEC is working to see if Christina Carter is a possible link to Sharon. Will keep you posted.

I still check in from time to time and glad to see the continued interest.
To answer a couple of questions, I had to close down my forum after my webmaster told me it was hacked repeatedly. Not sure by who or why. Could have been pranksters. Have no idea.
And yes, the NCMEC is working to see if Christina Carter is a possible link to Sharon. Will keep you posted.

Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member