OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible that the Molested charges were filed by "Micheal Hughes"...He would have been just turned 21

What is the statute of limitations on molestation charges? With Michael missing for as long as he has been, are charges still within the range of not being past the sol?

mmmmmmmm......

What is the statute of limitations on molestation charges? With Michael missing for as long as he has been, are charges still within the range of not being past the sol?

mmmmmmmm......

I found this informaton and while there maybe more then just Speculaton that someone that knew FDF....may have regainned their memory....this states that the age of majority.....Micheal is now 21...

.The remembrance of traumatic childhood events, usually involving sexual abuse, many years after the events occurred.

The heightened awareness of child sexual abuse that developed in the 1980s also brought with it the controversial topic of recovered memory. Some mental health therapists contended that children repress memories of abuse so completely that years later they have no memory of the abuse. These therapists believed that, through the use of recovered memory therapy, victims are able to recover the memories of the traumatic events and begin dealing with their psychological effects. Others in the medical community, however, held deep reservations about the idea of repressed memory and the therapy techniques that purported to recover them. These critics argued that, without established standards or procedures, a psychotherapist faced the danger of implanting false memories in a patient. By the mid-1990s these fears were justified, as patients won multimillion dollar verdicts against their therapists based on claims that they created false and destructive memories.

During the 1980s many adults who recovered memories of child sexual abuse through therapy sought to hold their abusers accountable in a court of law. However, under statute of limitations provisions, the time for a lawsuit had expired. Courts and legislators responded by changing these laws. Typically, these laws provide that the action must be filed within a certain number of years after the plaintiff either reaches the age of majority or knew or had reason to know that sexual abuse caused the injury.

Could the molestation charge be an update, related to one of his numerous appeals?

Would posession of child *advertiser censored* be listed as a molestation charge? Its been said that FDF was obessessive about kiddie *advertiser censored* and would do anything in prison to get his hands on it.

Could the molestation charge be an update, related to one of his numerous appeals?

Would posession of child *advertiser censored* be listed as a molestation charge? Its been said that FDF was obessessive about kiddie *advertiser censored* and would do anything in prison to get his hands on it.

Reading your last sentence turned my stomach. I wish someone would get their hands on Floyd (around his neck)... JMO.:furious:

Having played himself up as the ultimate victim for so many years, that's just the kind of thing Floyd would want. The best way to deal with Floyd is to lock him in isolation with nothing to look at but the bottom of his shoes for a few weeks...After that he'll be begging to tell anyone anything they want to know.

Found this re:)Franklin Floyd..
Date Docketed Description Filed By Notes
06/29/2009 PETITION-HABEAS CORPUS PS Franklin Delano Floyd R30302 BY: PS Franklin Delano Floyd R30302 FILED AS "ORIGINAL JURISDICTION PETITION FOR WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS"
07/10/2009 No Fee Required
08/04/2009 ORDER-RESPONSE/REPLY REQUESTED Petitioner has filed a petition for writ of habeas corpus. Respondent is hereby requested to serve a response to the above-referenced petition on or before September 3, 20009. The petitioner may serve a reply on or before September 18, 2009.
.......................................................................................................................................
A writ of habeas corpus ad subjiciendum, also known as "The Great Writ", is a summons with the force of a court order addressed to the custodian (such as a prison official) demanding that a prisoner be brought before the court, together with proof of authority, allowing the court to determine whether that custodian has lawful authority to hold that person; if not, the person shall be released from custody. The prisoner, or another person on his behalf (for example, where the prisoner is being held incommunicado), may petition the court or an individual judge for a writ of habeas corpus.

I wonder why in the world this is taking so long. About a year. Has there ever been other cases where active testing has taken so long?

im on the facebook page for a beautifull child and confrmed that dna testing will be done and results will be in mid september so we have a few more weeks of waiting

Haven't posted here in a while and this is where I received the lead on Christina Carter (thanks Curiosity in Atlanta) so you deserve to know the latest:

There's a six month backlog for DNA testing at the National Center. And it took several months to convince a maternal relative of Christina Carter to agree to the testing. So that explains the long delay. That said, I was told that we should have the result in September.

I'm in touch with Christina's relatives and her father, along with Sharon's daughter and her mother (Sharon's third child born in New Orleans), and everyone is equally anxious.

This is the last lead, folks. It's been a long ordeal and I'm hopeful we're on the right track.

As for Floyd, I saw the video from his recent court appearance. He hasn't changed since I saw him (I spent a total of six hours in prison with him). I think he's crazy, but like a fox. And I don't think you'll find anyone as evil.

Keep checking my facebook page for more info. Or you can follow on twitter (follow the link on facebook). Best, Matt

i hope this lead is the one. if not we are back to square one.. even when floyd is dying i dont think he will let anyone know who she is he wants to have control and thus taking the secret to his grave someday but maybe just maybe he will develop old timers mind and hi might confuse things and let stuff slip

are they doing Paternal DNA testing as well as primary and mito?? Definitely worth taking a run at her ancestry to see if anything comes up...JMO. OOPS-I am confused. Does Sharon have paternal DNA on file?

are they doing Paternal DNA testing as well as primary and mito?? Definitely worth taking a run at her ancestry to see if anything comes up...JMO. OOPS-I am confused. Does Sharon have paternal DNA on file?

the only dna she has on file is her dna and the dna of her daughter that she gave up

I would think that paternal DNA would be uniquely helpful in her case-although the databases are small, even narrowing down the location of common ancestors would be incredibly helpful...JMO.

Matt's blog has listed there is another delay in the testing of DNA of Christina Carter.

http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/

TUffy posted a wonderful link to an article on Christina's thread
http://http://www.examiner.com/x-16...09m8d31-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-and-Sharon-Marshall
Respectfully, I am reposting this in Sharon's thread, since my comments are about Sharon.

This was blogged on the comments section of the article:
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children along with the FBI, believe that "Sharon's" missing child case is not any of the missing children that we know of today.You'll read about this in the book "A Beautiful Child".They believe since she was abducted long before there was a tracking system for missing children.(more than a decade before)that finding Sharon's identity would be like finding a needle in a haystack,as there is likely no file for her anymore, if there ever was one filed with a law enforcement agency at any time.

Many times families don't realize that files are often destroyed after a period of time if the case isn't solved.Especially back in the day. Examples of this include the cases of Christopher Abeyta and Kerry Lynnelle Johnson.There is so much that slips through the cracks it's ridicules.Key evidence in murder trials like in the case of serial killers,where they almost go free. Bodies go missing or are sent to dumps or cremated.Evidence is lost.

Sadly I do have a feeling this is the case, which is why Floyd was able to get away with this and be so brazen...letting her go to school, have her picture taken, etc. In Jaycee Dugard's case, her captor could not be that brazen, since she would be recognized. This is why I don't feel that this is Christina, sadly. I want to be wrong. I truely do. Part of me thinks that the only chance she has of being identified is getting her pictures out there, lots of publicity, and seeing if some recognizes her as resembling anyone that is missing.....a woman or teen that went missing that perhaps she resembles (being that person's child I mean).

I would think that paternal DNA would be uniquely helpful in her case-although the databases are small, even narrowing down the location of common ancestors would be incredibly helpful...JMO.

The paternal DNA you speak of, is the same as in the case of Ben Kyle (only using DNA from Sharon)?

If so, I have to agree with you. What would it take to have paternal DNA done, and is it possible to determine paternal DNA in this case? Are there laws or costs that prohibit something like this being done?

Thanks believe09~ you always open up new areas of thought!

Matt's blog has listed there is another delay in the testing of DNA of Christina Carter.

http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/

TUffy posted a wonderful link to an article on Christina's thread
http://http://www.examiner.com/x-16...09m8d31-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-and-Sharon-Marshall
Respectfully, I am reposting this in Sharon's thread, since my comments are about Sharon.

This was blogged on the comments section of the article:
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children along with the FBI, believe that "Sharon's" missing child case is not any of the missing children that we know of today.You'll read about this in the book "A Beautiful Child".They believe since she was abducted long before there was a tracking system for missing children.(more than a decade before)that finding Sharon's identity would be like finding a needle in a haystack,as there is likely no file for her anymore, if there ever was one filed with a law enforcement agency at any time.

Many times families don't realize that files are often destroyed after a period of time if the case isn't solved.Especially back in the day. Examples of this include the cases of Christopher Abeyta and Kerry Lynnelle Johnson.There is so much that slips through the cracks it's ridicules.Key evidence in murder trials like in the case of serial killers,where they almost go free. Bodies go missing or are sent to dumps or cremated.Evidence is lost.

Sadly I do have a feeling this is the case, which is why Floyd was able to get away with this and be so brazen...letting her go to school, have her picture taken, etc. In Jaycee Dugard's case, her captor could not be that brazen, since she would be recognized. This is why I don't feel that this is Christina, sadly. I want to be wrong. I truely do. Part of me thinks that the only chance she has of being identified is getting her pictures out there, lots of publicity, and seeing if some recognizes her as resembling anyone that is missing.....a woman or teen that went missing that perhaps she resembles (being that person's child I mean).

You know, I can't accept this as an answer to who "Sharon" was! If we can track down our ancestors to the 18th century (and before), then we have to be able to find out who Sharon is/was! Just because she was most likely born in a time when birth certs were and could be altered, doesn't mean that she should be dismissed as a nobody. If Sharon is not Christina, and is not reported as a missing child, it doesn't mean that she's "nobody".

thefragile7303, I do hope you know I'm not lashing out at you with my bitterness? I can't accept that all our technology today can't lead us to the answers. I often wonder if the "we just can't do it" comes down to the bottom line, which is often $. If I had enough $... I'd pay for all the cases to be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member