GUILTY OK - Teen wife charged as Tulsa man plunges 17 stories to death

Having been in the apartments - some friends' aunt lived there - I realize how it might have been an accident. But the evidence does, I guess, meet the second degree standard. What surprised me was the length of the sentence.

saw this on dr phil today. naturally her family is making HER out to be the DV victim despite all the evidence that supports her being the abuser.

i think its comical them and her trying to sell this as an 'accident'. its not like she pushed him out an open window. he went thru glass. plenty sure that took an impressive amount of strength and anger on her part.

Thanks for the update Boston!

Dr Phil was just on Fox News, taking up her case/cause....thinks there should be further investigation....

"Amber says it was an accident that happened during a physical argument. The law disagreed, saying Amber pushed Josh to his death, and she was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to 25 years behind bars."

"In a new interview with Dr. Phil, airing on Wednesday, Amber’s parents claim their daughter may have been set up in the aftermath of the incident."

“I believe that they set this up,” Amber’s mother, Rhonda Whitlock, tells Dr. Phil of how she believes law enforcement handled the case. “I believe they knew who we were in the community. The news was already over the scene. They had already decided who the parents were, who she was.”

"After Josh’s gruesome death, then-19-year-old Amber was taken to the police station and placed in an interview room with her grandmother. A police officer overheard Amber explaining to her grandmother what happened and, without their knowledge, he began recording their conversation."

“I’m a horrible person. Who could do that? Push my husband and make him fall out the window. I wish I could just go back and know that if I pushed him, it was going to happen,” Amber tells her grandmother, in a clip from the recorded police station footage."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...band-to-his-death_us_56b1b14fe4b01d80b2448884

It's been a long time since I followed this case but didn't a neighbor hear running footsteps just prior to the victim crashing through the window? I will have to read up on this again later today but I swear that's what I recall.

its just so ridiulous. dr phil even pointed out part of the police video where she's sitting there confessing (and unlike melissa calusinski she's sitting there alone without detectives yelling in her face telling her what they want to hear)

they also point to the window being paper thin. paper thin glass? really?

yeah its the windows fault she pushed him out it.

also dr phil brought up how she assaulted him and the family was like 'well if he was beating her for her entire pregnency she probably defended herself' while at the same time saying 'well we never saw his injury.'

i got the impression they never saw her 'injuries' either and are only going on what she told them after he died.

part 2 today. he actually goes and interviews her. my favorite part of the preview was her saying 'i didnt push him out the window!' and he says 'yes you did.....'

claims he was high on cocaion.
autopsy says he's had nothing in his system.

she jodi arias redux.

Reading his protective order, it looks like he was on the receiving end of an abusive relationship. So sad. :(

Another Travis it appears. And it also seems he may have been military. Sad for his family.

she cracks his skull upon with a lamp and thats an 'accident' and so his pushing him out a window.

and the protective order against her is 'fake'.

while i agree her lawyer was awful that will probably get her a new trial.

i dont see a different outcome though. she's guilty as sin.

I wonder what pushed her over the edge. Her appeal for a new trial had been denied, maybe that had something to do with it. Who knows? This whole thing is like a Shakespearean tragedy.

Tragic, yes, but not a tragedy in the Shakespearean sense. If all there was to Macbeth was Lady Macbeth pile-driving the title character out a window then killing herself in the next act, that still wouldn't make it a tragedy but would fit a few of the facts here.

S.E. Hinton might be able to give this tale a good workout, however.

Was she pregnant at the time of pushing her husband out the window?

If so I feel for that child..

Was she pregnant at the time of pushing her husband out the window?

If so I feel for that child..
Amber Hilberling was seven months pregnant at the time of her husband's death. Her son is in legal custody of her mother and stepfather, I believe.

I wonder what pushed her over the edge. Her appeal for a new trial had been denied, maybe that had something to do with it. Who knows? This whole thing is like a Shakespearean tragedy.

http://www.newson6.com/story/33481065/families-react-to-amber-hilberlings-prison-death

Her lawyer said it was the failure of the appeal.

Amber's mother posted a Facebook status about Amber's death. She wrote, in part: "Fly baby girl to the angels, away from the pain on this earth. The media, the haters, the Hilberling's got their wish. Hope they are happy. I will never stop fighting for the truth."

Josh's parents posted a status on a Facebook page remembering him: "We know how it feels to lose a child. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's something no parent should have to experience. Condolences to those who loved her."

FYI: not quoting Facebook MSM is quoting FB in the link I provided.

However I'd suggest avoiding the FB page for her because there are really nasty allegations flying about. I can't imagine what horrible and untrue things her son will grow up hearing about his father and family. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back