GUILTY OK - Teen wife charged as Tulsa man plunges 17 stories to death

I wonder if the situation between the grandparents sounds as ugly as it can be...

That poor little boy. Sounds like he will need some professional counseling to deal with all the family baggage and the tragic deaths of both parents. :candle:

I feel bad for them too. May Josh RIP. Looks like Amber judged herself. Hope that poor boy can have a chance at a normal life and a reunion with his dad's family someday. I wonder what they are telling him.

Just hoping her mom doesn't keep going around saying what a victim SHE was...

Just hoping her mom doesn't keep going around saying what a victim SHE was...

Well, her mom doesn't believe it was suicide. I'm gathering from some FB pages that she believes Amber was killed. By whom, I don't know.

It's just so awful, the whole situation from beginning to end. So senseless.

I followed this case before I was active on Websleuths and just thought to see if it was on here. Josh's parents moved out of Tulsa to get some distance from the awfulness of all of this. One thing that I am always angered about is that AH's family tries to make Josh sound like the drug addict, yet his autopsy results came back clean. AH had meth in her system at the time of her death.

Autopsy report says Amber Hilberling had meth in system at time of suicide

It would be horrible to have your child murdered, but they have had to endure the murderer's family murdering his character over and over and trying to profit from his death. Yes, the mother is still suing the apartment complex.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back