OK - Tommy Wolf, 9, murdered, mom injured, Nichols Hills, 16 Nov 2009 *Insanity*

I knew it would be bad. The terror that poor woman endured this morning. Unimagineable.

I think I hear an officer say "Put your hands behind your *advertiser censored**in back, NOW!"
And then I think I hear "Mary is the devil" or "Mary it's the devil".

So horrifying. So heartbreaking.

I think you're exactly right. At first I thought that last phrase was "...is in trouble," but I listened again and it sounds more like what you're hearing.

Has anyone heard the first two calls? I wish they were on in the same format as the third.

I think you're exactly right. At first I thought that last phrase was "...is in trouble," but I listened again and it sounds more like what you're hearing.

Has anyone heard the first two calls? I wish they were on in the same format as the third.

the first call was the neighbor lady telling 911 dispatcher that someone was knocking on the door & ringing doorbell frantically....she says the dog went to the front door...(apparently neighbor lady was frightened by this @ 3:40ish in the a.m. & didn't wanna open it.)

the 2nd call I can't hear anybody talking except 911 dispatcher -- telling LEO that there's been an officer dispatched to address next door...to me it sounds like someone called then laid the phone down but I can't hear anything but LE talking....maybe someone else can hear something differently.

the 1st & 2nd calls are .MP3 files

Drug withdrawal? Mental imbalance? I don't know what the hell.. WHAT THE HELL.. Why is there so many sick people..

I was thinking that the f-bomb might have been dropped by an adrenalized cop telling the guy to put the knife down. Not sure though.

Listened with headphones, it is the police yelling at the beginning. "put your hands behind your *advertiser censored** back" and then the man yells something like Mary is dead/the devil......then the rest is too sad to even type when the mother is talking.

jmoo

If there was any devil in that house, it was that man who stabbed that angel

Listened with headphones, it is the police yelling at the beginning. "put your hands behind your *advertiser censored** back" and then the man yells something like Mary is dead/the devil......then the rest is too sad to even type when the mother is talking.

jmoo

Yes, the first half is madness, the second, sorrow. The "Mary is the devil" part takes it over the top as that's his wife's name and, as well, as their son was enrolled in a Catholic school, of course it is also the name of the Blessed Virgin.

Wow what a sicko. What the heck is going on in this world? I swear my daughter gets so many hugs and kisses from me at night (sometimes she's sound asleep when I go back in) after I read here and watch Nancy Grace. Today I'm so disgusted with people after hearing about that poor little girl whose mother sold her.

I wonder if the mother fell asleep with the son and the husband got mad and just went crazy and is jealous of the boy. I've watched a lot of Super Nanny and the guys get so mad that the Moms end up sleeping with the kids because they are tired and fall asleep when they lay down with them. (I'm guilty of doing it myself) They were probably having marital issues and he just snapped? I'm probably totally off, but something made this guy snap and for it to happen in the kids room is so weird.

I'm glad the Mom will be ok and can tell her side of the story.

I didn't have to DL any of them. I listened to them on the page you linked. They're in the Multimedia pane, right under the photos and I scrolled through them using "prev" and "next" buttons. Does this help?

Wow what a sicko. What the heck is going on in this world? I swear my daughter gets so many hugs and kisses from me at night (sometimes she's sound asleep when I go back in) after I read here and watch Nancy Grace. Today I'm so disgusted with people after hearing about that poor little girl whose mother sold her.

I wonder if the mother fell asleep with the son and the husband got mad and just went crazy and is jealous of the boy. I've watched a lot of Super Nanny and the guys get so mad that the Moms end up sleeping with the kids because they are tired and fall asleep when they lay down with them. (I'm guilty of doing it myself) They were probably having marital issues and he just snapped? I'm probably totally off, but something made this guy snap and for it to happen in the kids room is so weird.

Very interesting theory, AM. Something definitely made this guy snap in the middle of the night. It appears, so far, he's squeaky clean until this morning. I have a feeling that this man is going to feel and show great remorse for his actions. I hope so anyway. Mary has surely shed more tears today than I have in my entire life. Bless this family and this entire community. I just don't understand.

BTW, the 911 dispatcher kinda grinds my gears. She did a good job getting LE there quickly, I'll give her that. But she was a little more snarky than need be towards an obviously terrorized victim. She should have been able to clearly identify that the caller was in severe distress and handled it a little more gently than she did. She almost sounded impatient with her and talked down to her, that wouldn't calm anyone down. She was a little insensitive in her choice of words, as well. I don't like that and I don't think MW did, either.

RIP Tommy. God bless this mother for doing what poor Shaniya's mother should have done...this family will be in my prayers.

Update from KFOR: "We also discovered Wolf was undergoing some type of psychological therapy while trying to get his license in 1991."

Video isn't up yet. Also quotes friend of Dr. Wolf.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-nichols-hills-dr-son-friends-story,0,7798175.story

Although police officers were forced to disarm Wolf after his wife called 911, Cathey still believes his friend is innocent.

How can he believe that? He must be in shock.

Update from KFOR: "We also discovered Wolf was undergoing some type of psychological therapy while trying to get his license in 1991."

Video isn't up yet. Also quotes friend of Dr. Wolf.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-nichols-hills-dr-son-friends-story,0,7798175.story

I wonder if he had a psychotic break? The situation is horrible all the way around, but if he's having mental illness issues-- IDK what to say.

Hard to believe that nobody noticed & he just snapped early this a.m.

Prayers for the family to survive this tragedy.

I can't even fathom the road that the poor mother has ahead of her. God bless her.

I wonder if he had a psychotic break? The situation is horrible all the way around, but if he's having mental illness issues-- IDK what to say.

Hard to believe that nobody noticed & he just snapped early this a.m.

Prayers for the family to survive this tragedy.

Honestly, TM, at this stage in the game, all of my money is on mental illness.

I hope that's the way it happened. I really hope that little Tommy was asleep and didn't realize his father was trying to kill him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back