Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was elected as GOP precinct chair by just 6 votes. I'm not kidding! lol
No one wanted the position, so I ran for it. Six people showed up and voted for me.

Yeah, same thing in a small Democratic precinct in another state; there were like 8 of us to choose the chair. I voted for my friend because he was the only one I knew, and he won 5-3 or something like that. So I don't think there's necessarily anything nefarious about how TA got elected.

Wouldn't rule it out, either...

Right. Like we trust a murderer to tell the truth?
Maybe not the one who swung the hammer or whatever God awful thing was done. According to the 16 year old, Twomblys blocked the victims on the road and they were herded or taken to the spot where they were killed, where Adams, Tad and Grice were (allegedly). Maybe he thinks that little technicality will help him but it won't.

Noting:

The prosecutor says the suspects lured Butler and Kelley to Highway 95 and Road L and took them to another location, where they died from their injuries.

He also said the planning of this murder went from February 13 to March 30...
Ok, that's where the kidnapping charges are coming from then? They didn't die at the car. They were severely injured and were taken someplace else to die.
This is so sad I can't stand it. Their deaths weren't quick.

Veronica's younger sister and brother comment at the end of this video. :(

Does TA's hair look like something she could have done herself? Since I'm not "fixy" I could never plait and fix my hair like that and just wonder if anyone can. I think I'll be very upset if we discover TA has access to a hairdresser.

Ashleigh (sp) Banfiled just had someone on who said Cimarron county GOP convention would have just have a handful people show and she may have elected chair by three people. She (Ashleigh) also also said nobody knows where Grice is and he hasn't been seen around.

BBM. This is so curious. To be in this life...cattle & rodeos and the such. It would be so hard to just up & leave it all. I mean, I know ANY witness in PC has to radically change their life & habits.

1. If he was wanted (even for questioning) & on the run, then wouldn't LE say so?

2. I think LE would have a hard time persuading him that PC was needed with the other four in custody. Who is taking care of his land & cattle ($$$$)

3. Or is this really like some whacked episode of Yellowstone & he really is an informant?

I guess I'm just rambling & musing, when I should be going to bed. I got a look at PG's Facebook page (not sure if it's still there). From the looks of it, this has been his lifestyle ALL of his life. My family & I are in the ranching business. We left our home state (PA) & left farming to move to a state where we could raise beef cattle. All of our friends are in agriculture of some kind. Any time we spend away from our place is for our kids' rodeos. This isn't a life you just up & leave. And not without someone noticing. Everybody knows everybody. Cattle = $$$. Land = $$$. It takes a lot to just walk away from those assets.

Does TA's hair look like something she could have done herself? Since I'm not "fixy" I could never plait and fix my hair like that and just wonder if anyone can. I think I'll be very upset if we discover TA has access to a hairdresser.
Yes, my daughter used to French braid her hair like that, on her own until she cut it short.

... Cimarron county GOP convention would have just have a handful people show and she may have elected chair by three people.
RSBM
Oh, that's minimizing it, I expect the God's Misfits gang turned up in force, prepared to slay any objectors...all 6 of them.

Such a powerful gang, first they take down two women in a Kia, next they'd have conquered Washington.

JMO.

I don't have personal knowledge of this matter, but I've been told by a family member who would know that yes, most prisons have access to hairdressers and barbers, so people can look presentable for their legal proceedings.

I don't have personal knowledge of this matter, but I've been told by a family member who would know that yes, most prisons have access to hairdressers and barbers, so people can look presentable for their legal proceedings.
If I'm remembering correctly, Rex Heuermann showed up with a 'do from another prisoner. What bothered me so much today was that Cora's hair was flying around like crazy in the wind and TA's was so much better managed. It was the contrast between the two, added to the private lawyers and Cora's public defender. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Cora either, but I don't like to see TA strutting around.

Last edited:
The newly obtained court documents also revealed that the bodies of Butler and Kelley were found where the burner phones were disposed of – on a pasture below a dam that Cullum rents for cattle grazing.
(From my link above.

If I'm remembering correctly, Rex Heuermann showed up with a 'do from another prisoner. What bothered me so much today was that Cora's was flying around like crazy in the wind and TA's was so much better managed. It was the contrast between the two, added to the private lawyers and Cora's public defender. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Cora either, but I don't like to see TA strutting around.

Yeah, that's...distressing. Disgusting. I don't hate many people, but that woman is one of them.

TA told them she did it?
Whoa...

From the article:

Newly obtained court documents by KSN reveal that one of the suspects in the case of missing Kansas women, Veronica Butler and Jilian Kelley, admitted responsibility for their deaths.

In the motions to hold defendants Cole Twombly, Cora Twombly, Tad Cullum and Tifany Adams without bail, it is stated in part that Adams “did provide a recorded statement to law enforcement indicating her responsibility for the death of the deceased.

What Adams said in the recorded statement was not revealed in the court documents.

Whoa!

Newly obtained court documents by KSN reveal that one of the suspects in the case of missing Kansas women, Veronica Butler and Jilian Kelley, admitted responsibility for their deaths.

In the motions to hold defendants Cole Twombly, Cora Twombly, Tad Cullum and Tifany Adams without bail, it is stated in part that Adams “did provide a recorded statement to law enforcement indicating her responsibility for the death of the deceased.

What Adams said in the recorded statement was not revealed in the court documents.
That was a rumour that came from a victim's family, on the day of the arrests.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member