Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a desolate location for the two women to be taken to. This landowner probably wonders if he could have intervened somehow. IIRC before the women disappeared he spoke with Tad about doing some excavating work, not realizing what his evil intentions were. As others have suggested, these remote areas need to be thoroughly searched, any land tied to this group could hide more victims.

Thanks @otto. I've been wanting a good map like this.

Where is the Four Corner Market where they were supposed to meet from here?

I notice this does not have PG in it. If he were there, I'd think it was with Tad, and TA would not be at the scene there, but closer to the Beasley property where the burial site was.

As I read somewhere upstream, the thought was they were going to bury the two women in her car on the Beasley property. Evidently they felt the hole big enough to bury a vehicle in, despite it all being near a pond where there could be a flash flood or something to uncover the burial.
Here is the location of the abduction in relation to the planned hand-over location at Four Corners.
Google Map

Attachments

• 1713317779616.png
    1713317779616.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 90
I knew this would be the outcome but I'm so devastated to see this and the cost will be endless to their children and loved ones. So much unnecessary evil and pain. I don't know what else to say, but thank you to this community I just recently joined who have been very wise, kind and helpful.

I'm oddly relieved to see that maybe *someone* (the mayor, in this case) in power in the town has a conscience or, at the very least, awareness of the optics of supporting this group of criminals.

*ETA: Should probably also give some credit to Judge Forbes for resigning quickly and (possibly, hopefully) quietly, and not adding more stress and dramatics to an already difficult situation for this entire town.

This whole thing has put a stain on the community, warranted or not. Judge Forbes IMO should have just kept quiet and kept his job. I get that it was too fresh for him to comprehend but no one would have advised him that it was wise to do this interview. JMO
Yeah, I didn’t want to say it earlier, but I was going to say he should resign. Spending time with a guy under investigation for murder, who also has a previous gun charge, is not a good look.

If we knew he was under suspicion, so did he. Really stupid decision.

Can someone refresh my recollection on what time the two witnesses (one observed a broken window, one did not) saw the car? Meanwhile, I will search... TY

LATE EDIT: Cancel that! The male witness saw the car while all the LE vehicles were there. Female witness saw it just after 10 a.m.

Between 10:16 a.m. and 10:35 a.m. on March 30, investigators determined that two of the phones were in a pasture below a dam where "fresh dirt work" was found. According to the affidavit," concrete was moved from an area about 150-200 yards below the dam, and there was a hole that had been dug and filled back in before being covered in hay.

The hole was about 8.5 miles away from Butler's and Kelley's last known location, and OSBI said in the affidavit that it was "well within the 34 minutes between the time of Butler/Kelley's phones stopped transmission and (the pre-paid phones arrived) at the dam."

All of the pre-paid phones stopped transmitting on the morning of March 30 at locations near the Twomblys' residence and the property by the dam.

ETA: Female witness who saw the car and observed a broken window was shortly after 10 a.m. Missing Mom and Preacher’s Wife Vanish, Picking up Kids: Car Just Found – Crime Online

ETA #2: 2 women believed to be victims of ‘brutal’ killing when picking up children for a birthday party, officials say - Veronica and Jilian's phones stopped transmitting 9:42 a.m.

Last edited:
He may be a judge but he doesn't possess the discernment necessary to hold that position.
He should have known it wasn't wise to give a spontaneous interview in which he admitted he was (and still is!) great friends with the primary double-murder suspect and he was present in the suspect's home at the time of the suspect's arrest.
Mind-blowing.

He may be a judge but he doesn't possess the discernment necessary to hold that position.
He should have known it wasn't wise to give a spontaneous interview in which he admitted he was (and still is!) great friends with the primary double-murder suspect and he was present in the suspect's home at the time of the suspect's arrest.
Mind-blowing.

Whats the reason why he was there?

Whats the reason why he was there?
A NewNation reporter is on location, scouring the area trying to find people who know the accused and are willing to talk on camera about their relationship to them. The reporter needs a constant source of new people, new stories. This Municipal Judge did an impromptu interview that was ill-advised.

A NewNation reporter is on location, scouring the area trying to find people who know the accused and are willing to talk on camera about their relationship to them. The reporter needs a constant source of new people, new stories. This Municipal Judge did an impromptu interview that was ill-advised.
I think Luna20 meant why was the Judge there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trendtonone