Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much agree with your logic except I think Cole and Cora were the lookout and diverter. (Cora was the sentry and called Cole when she saw VB & JK and if there was no other traffic, she followed the victims) They (Cole and Cora) each had a phone so one was the lookout and one blocked the road and when VB and JK turned off the road there was TA, TC and mysterious PG as perp #5. Like you said then Cora and Cole followed them and closed the trap. JMO
Third car. That makes it easier. Makes sense. Hadn't thought of that.
Thank you!

Oates Interview
APR 16, 2024
.... custody dispute between Butler and Adams.

Oates told NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo that Butler was an “organized and diligent” client....
snipped for focus @PommyMommy
PM Thx for your post. I have not yet watched interview.

This Oates? Anyone? TiA

Mike Stake Law, P.C. - Attorneys at Law

Ofice in Woodward, OK. Relatively close to OK Panhandle & to self labelled God's Misfits.
Largest city in a nine-county area.[5] 2020 pop.= 12,133.

Last edited:
APR 16, 2024
The suspects are due to appear before a Texas County judge at 9:30 a.m. They will hear their charges and be advised of their constitutional rights.

The possibility of bail may be discussed, but it has been set for the four suspects, and they have not yet bonded out of jail.
Bail has been set but none have yet bonded out? Whaaaaaa?

Anyone see how much the bail is?

I guess I'm more forgiving - I think it can take a long time to absorb the new reality, when you discover a friend or loved one has been completely lying and two-faced. Plus the shock of being there when the raid occurred.

If something like this happened at a school, everyone would be sympathetic to the kids and they'd immediately be offered counselling. But adults? Nah, they're guilty for being friends with someone.

JMO
His first role and responsibility is as a Judge, then a friend. As a Judge, if he was aware of warrants, he should not have been there.

Was he aware of the warrants? If not, and if a good friend was worried about arrest for murder, and he rushed to help, then he is disqualified. It seems like his reason for being there is related to the arrests.

Maybe he spoke to the reporter because he was in shock. First he said "was" a good friend, then he said "is". He's conflicted.

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. ADAMS, TIFANY MACHEL
CF-2024-00072
ADAMS, TIFANY MACHEL - OSCN Case Details

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. CULLUM, TAD BERT
CF-2024-00071
CULLUM, TAD BERT - OSCN Case Details

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. TWOMBLY, COLE EARL
No. CF-2024-00070
TWOMBLY, COLE EARL - OSCN Case Details

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. TWOMBLY, CORA GAYLE
CF-2024-00073
TWOMBLY, CORA GAYLE - OSCN Case Details

04/16/2024TEXTMOTION TO HOLD DEFENDANT WITHOUT BAIL
Pursuant to 12 O.S. § 39, Document Available at Court Clerk's Office

Last edited:
Wonder is he is a Misfits member??
He didn't appear to be, based on his comments. He mentioned the subject in his brief interview, saying, "The way I understand it is they got God behind 'em and they make their own laws. But now again, that's hearsay. I never knew about 'em." He went on to say this is what he had heard from other people.

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. ADAMS, TIFANY MACHEL
CF-2024-00072
ADAMS, TIFANY MACHEL - OSCN Case Details

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. CULLUM, TAD BERT
CF-2024-00071
CULLUM, TAD BERT - OSCN Case Details

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. TWOMBLY, COLE EARL
No. CF-2024-00070
TWOMBLY, COLE EARL - OSCN Case Details

STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. TWOMBLY, CORA GAYLE
CF-2024-00073
TWOMBLY, CORA GAYLE - OSCN Case Details

04/16/2024TEXTMOTION TO HOLD DEFENDANT WITHOUT BAIL
Pursuant to 12 O.S. § 39, Document Available at Court Clerk's Office

The Case was ordered unsealed and motion to deny bail was made today?
Thank you for the links!

1713326750162.png
same link

Was the decision to hold defendants without bail held-over to the morning? Hopefully there is no bail for any of the defendants.

Cora's daughter is the prime witness, perhaps supported by a 5th possibly participant in the murders. I think her parents and their friends should remain in jail for her protection.

In Oklahoma, common types of bail include:

1. Surety Bond: A surety bond is bail posted by a third party. A bail bond company may post the bail amount due with the court for a 10 percent or 15 percent payment. Notably, surety bond will not be refunded to the defendant or their family members, as the bail bondsman keep that amount as their fee.
  2. Cash Bond: A cash bond is as simple and straightforward as you think. In Oklahoma, a defendant may be allowed to post cash bail with the court. Assuming they attend all court dates, their cash bail will be refunded.
  3. Property Bond: Oklahoma allows many defendants to use property to post bail. With a property bond, a defendant can usually real property—most of a home—as collateral to post the full bail amount owed to the court.
  4. Personal Recognizance Bond: For minor crimes (typically non-violent misdemeanor offenses), a defendant may be released on a “personal recognizance” or “own recognizance” bond. Also known as a PR bond, this type of bail only requires the defendant to sign a written agreement promising to return to court.

(more at link)

Was the decision to hold defendants without bail held-over to the morning? Hopefully there is no bail for any of the defendants.

Cora's daughter is the prime witness, perhaps supported by a 5th possibly participant in the murders. I think her parents and their friends should remain in jail for her protection.
No kidding!!! She busted all of those scumbags. I hope that girl has family helping her. Maybe her dad.

In Oklahoma, common types of bail include:

1. Surety Bond: A surety bond is bail posted by a third party. A bail bond company may post the bail amount due with the court for a 10 percent or 15 percent payment. Notably, surety bond will not be refunded to the defendant or their family members, as the bail bondsman keep that amount as their fee.
  2. Cash Bond: A cash bond is as simple and straightforward as you think. In Oklahoma, a defendant may be allowed to post cash bail with the court. Assuming they attend all court dates, their cash bail will be refunded.
  3. Property Bond: Oklahoma allows many defendants to use property to post bail. With a property bond, a defendant can usually real property—most of a home—as collateral to post the full bail amount owed to the court.
  4. Personal Recognizance Bond: For minor crimes (typically non-violent misdemeanor offenses), a defendant may be released on a “personal recognizance” or “own recognizance” bond. Also known as a PR bond, this type of bail only requires the defendant to sign a written agreement promising to return to court.

(more at link)
To bad for the killers this wasn't in NYC where they would have been let out with the promise of Yankee tickets if they showed up for their next court date.

With such a heinous crime I would expect no bail to protect the community and witnesses. To show compassion to the accused maybe we could chip in and buy them a bag of pretzels from the jail commissary. JMO
The community, I would hope, would be outraged if they bailed out.
One of things I find so shocking about these murders is that (at least) four people, in a place with not much population, could be such violent psychos. One or two, I could see, but four! Holy .

Was he aware of the warrants? If not, and if a good friend was worried about arrest for murder, and he rushed to help, then he is disqualified. It seems like his reason for being there is related to the arrests.
I don't know if he knew they'd be arrested or not, but what he told the interviewer was that he's there every morning with Tad!
Hm... wonder if that included the morning of the murder???

I wouldn't count on it. They were so brazen - Cora even openly saying they did - and the murders so grisly, that I'm gonna bet there's a ton of evidence to give them all the death penalty.
I would not be upset by it, I just have seen it before, where someone pleads guilty, avoiding a trial, and I learn later their crimes were far more than they were charged with. Knowing that if they had taken a certain case to trial they would win, but they allow a plea to avoid trial to save the court money

But as for their crazy religious belief's? They are not going to talk about it....all it will do is make their community hate them even more. Some will hate them for being evil, and some will hate them and turn on them because they brought public attention to their little fiefdom.

I would not be upset by it, I just have seen it before, where someone pleads guilty, avoiding a trial, and I learn later their crimes were far more than they were charged with. Knowing that if they had taken a certain case to trial they would win, but they allow a plea to avoid trial to save the court money

But as for their crazy religious belief's? They are not going to talk about it....all it will do is make their community hate them even more. Some will hate them for being evil, and some will hate them and turn on them because they brought public attention to their little fiefdom.
Well, none of them are going to have to worry about being hated for talking about whatever their beliefs were/are because they're already hated for what they've done and they'll never see the light of day outside of a prison again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80