**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the location TES is searching in this weekend? Maybe they are staging for a protest, that would be just like them.

We better watch to see that KC doesn't somehow get the location of the body to the As.

That was my first thought. Is he going to move Caylee's body before TES gets there?

I agree with you. Out of all of them he seems like the one who is hurting the most.

That poor man. My heart is breaking for him. You can see the agony and exhaustion in his face when he does the interviews. I pray that the Anthony family can find some peace, however it may come. This is just so sad on so many levels.

Sounds to me like there are enough bystanders that no one will get close to that area without it being reported to LE.

And GOOD!

Unfortunately she had plenty of time to do that. I would say since he was standing so forlornly staring into THOSE particular woods, that she DID divulge and they cannot figure out how to go and get her without getting caught. I do wonder if they are watched closely? I just don't think they have the manpower to watch them ALL closely enough...

I hope they all have GPS on their cars, courtesy of LE.

Okay ... so I might be off in la-la land .... but do you know what would really rock my world .....

GA shows up to help TES and Tim Miller this weekend!!!!!

"Yah-yah..... I know I know ... You are either smokin funny stuff Yvette or you have completely lost your mind!!!!"

Okay ... so I might be off in la-la land .... but do you know what would really rock my world .....

"Yah-yah..... I know I know ... You are either smokin funny stuff Yvette or you have completely lost your mind!!!!"

Never gonna happen ..

There's nothing I can say about this right now...:mad:

"Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County."

"Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html#-

Cindy just CANNOT stop doing insane things!
When George sees that article showing what an Azz his wife is, what can he feel but shame he is married to such a person?!!:eek:

I said on the Baez thread that KC was probably close his his face while in jail - so that she could disclose the location of the body.

jmo.

I have sympathy for George.

I just wish he was strong enough to tell Cindy he's DONE spreading pro-Casey propaganda & his ONLY concern is going out & finding Caylee IMMEDIATELY.

Dead or alive, the Anthonys should be taking an active interest in finding that baby.... not just talking about how they believe she's alive.

The Anthony family is searching for Caylee the same way Scott Peterson searched for Laci & Conor.
I do too. I think both of them are way out of their element and are not used to being out of "control" of the things going on in their lives.

I honestly think Cindy Anthony needs a couple Valium and to stop trying to control all the information that is being reported. It's getting her nothing but negative results. She needs to shush and let her "people" speak for her in a professional manner.

Question: Does anyone get the feeling from watching George Anthony that he might be showing early signs of Alzheimers? I watched my dear mom go through this and whenever I see George I get this twinge of somethings not right. Maybe someone can remember if they ever noticed the difference between early in the day George and evening time George. Alzheimer patients suffer from what they call Sundowners, where they tend to get anxious and more confused in the evenings and be more alert in the mornings.

This is just something I've been thinking about and haven't asked anyone yet. I hope this is not the case with all my heart.

THAT would be awesome!

Never gonna happen ..

I know ... but it's nice to dream every now and again .... :sleep:

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

(Bolding mine) You bet there are . And none of them bear good for KC.

Was there anything found at that location that might have been planted?

His behavior is oddly similar to that of Scott Peterson when he kept returning to SF Bay.

George needs to be on suicide watch.
I think he feels her there..
Lord help him...
George knows Caylee is gone.

Your post made me cry. I have felt bad for George all along. I do see her loss in his eyes no matter what has been said and done. And as you said...Lord help him..

As wonderful as that would be, it seems like George & Lee have both decided to go down with the ship Cindy is on.

I wonder how they will live with themselves AFTER Casey is convicted. Oh well.

I said on the Baez thread that KC was probably close his his face while in jail - so that she could disclose the location of the body.

jmo.

I dunno about that. I can almost say with 100% certainty that Baez does NOT want to know that Caylee is deceased nor where her body is. That would jeopardize him defending her. He's her perfect mate right now. He's being paid to accept her lies and he's swallowing them down hard and I'm sure she's enjoying the way she THINKS she's fooling him.

This makes me sad for him, but at the same time I can't help but freak out on the inside about his intentions of being there!

I really hope the police are surveilling certain areas. I do not trust these people at all. I would like to feel sorry for them but I don't trust them, especially if somehow they have 'inside info' about what KC has done and where she may have gone afterwards. They seem too much about defending KC and way too little about justice for KLee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump