One Killer or More?

I was wondering, if the LISK did drop off the ladies of the GB4 one by one, I would think it would be extremely difficult to find the exact same spot at night to place them so closely together. The individual distances between the four were comparable. I guess perhaps he could of GPS'd the locations?? Any thoughts?

I was wondering, if the LISK did drop off the ladies of the GB4 one by one, I would think it would be extremely difficult to find the exact same spot at night to place them so closely together. The individual distances between the four were comparable. I guess perhaps he could of GPS'd the locations?? Any thoughts?

IMO, LISK knew that stretch of road well, and traveled it often. It's possible after the placement of the first body/selection spot he took note of something topographically, maybe a taller pine tree in the bramble, dip in the bramble, some sort of visual cue. Perhaps the first body was placed in that way, and then he just revisited the first spot during the next dump, and used visual cues to pick out spots for the others. Just thinking out loud.

As for amount of killers, two, or more, I tend to lean toward the thought GB4 are one perp, younger in age. The other bodies could be the work of the same killer, but I think it's more likely to be an older perp, with different style. Whether they knew each other for sure, or crossed paths, other than where they placed their victims, I think it's difficult to ascertain.

One thing I have thought about is that GB4 stopped placing in that area when the other bodies started showing up, other than GB4. That may have alarmed him that it was not a "special" place, just for him, and that someone else was using it. I think if the killer of the GB4 has continued, there could be other parks or beaches near the south shore he may have switched to, to preserve a "new" garden of his making.

IMO, LISK knew that stretch of road well, and traveled it often. It's possible after the placement of the first body/selection spot he took note of something topographically, maybe a taller pine tree in the bramble, dip in the bramble, some sort of visual cue. Perhaps the first body was placed in that way, and then he just revisited the first spot during the next dump, and used visual cues to pick out spots for the others. Just thinking out loud.

As for amount of killers, two, or more, I tend to lean toward the thought GB4 are one perp, younger in age. The other bodies could be the work of the same killer, but I think it's more likely to be an older perp, with different style. Whether they knew each other for sure, or crossed paths, other than where they placed their victims, I think it's difficult to ascertain.

One thing I have thought about is that GB4 stopped placing in that area when the other bodies started showing up, other than GB4. That may have alarmed him that it was not a "special" place, just for him, and that someone else was using it. I think if the killer of the GB4 has continued, there could be other parks or beaches near the south shore he may have switched to, to preserve a "new" garden of his making.
Thank you for your input. Excellent points made, picking a landmark then he could use his odometer from there. I agree that it is very possible that the LISK can be or was still active then, just using a different area for the disposal of his victims. WAY too much activity on that stretch of highway to hang around.

Reactions: LR1
The GB4 were the last bodies to show up though. As far as different killers, if you lay aside all one knows about the case, concentrating solely on two of the victims, Jessica and Maureen, and compare the dissimilarities against the similarities while simultaneously weighing the odds of the two ending up in the same predicament that ultimately cost them their lives, the only conclusion I can draw is they were killed be the same killer.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I Believe it's a ring of people. Too deep and too much involved for 1 person imo. Someone is being protected that is very evident. I also think certainly a financial gain and fulfilling a fetish. There seems to be a code of silence similar to the cop brotherhood. Typically cops don't tell on cops. If they do every precinct they transfer to will be made aware. I think there are people who were involved in different ways and there are neighbors who know.parents etc more and are covering for each other or so they are not help liable in anyway. Maybe the parties got crazier as the night went on and certain left? I think foglia/pius maybe was first kill so I was always curious on who that killer was. Was it this individual who somehow got others into his ways and how could that possibly happen.. certainly not something you can just tell anyone you like doing. Always come back to snuff films maybe they showed Shannon a video like that and that's what scared her she thought same was going to happen to her. Very Intrigued by how the killer got others interested and involved. Only thing that comes to mind is the TWA plain crash. Here you have PH and JB working with dead bodies together have a feeling it maybe here that something peculiar happened between those two.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back