One year later ~ The Oregonian articles

I actually noticed a new billboard from the 205 near Clackamas the other day.
Maybe the statement was wrong and they meant to say she offered the landscaper money to kill her husband.
I hope there is a big break soon. This has gone on too long and Kyron's parents deserve closure.

I actually noticed a new billboard from the 205 near Clackamas the other day.
Maybe the statement was wrong and they meant to say she offered the landscaper money to kill her husband.
I hope there is a big break soon. This has gone on too long and Kyron's parents deserve closure.

Just noticed that! Hmm...naah couldn't be.

KPTV is still airing something on Kyron's story every single night this week. The interviews are more of the same one with Kaine but edited differently. I doubt they will put each one up on their website but I sure wish they'd put the raw version out there. Each time it feels like he phrases things differently depending on how it's edited. Last night, his words seem to point much more directly at Terri than in some of the others where he hedges a bit. It was just a sentence or two that stuck out to me. Tonights broadcast will focus on Terri living with her parents and the effects on the people of Roseburg.

Anyone else been watching channel 12 this week?

ETA: So they did put it up on their site after all. Same interview with different editing and commentary from the newscaster.
http://www.kptv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4720231

Making a list of the news broadcasts that I know about. I've emailed each station to clarify when they will air stories on Kyron this weekend. So far, I have:

KATU; Saturday, June 4th at 6:30pm
KPTV; Friday, June 3rd at 10:30pm and Saturday June 4th at 10:30 (these will be part of their regular news broadcast)

I'll add the others if they respond or if anyone knows about the other two stations, feel free to post them here.

Just heard from KGW...their special will air TONIGHT!!

KGW Thursday night, June 2 from 7:30 to 8:00 (half hour special devoted to the case)

Just heard from KGW...their special will air TONIGHT!!

KGW Thursday night, June 2 from 7:30 to 8:00 (half hour special devoted to the case)

Is there a link where it can be watches on line?

It was a nice overview again but not much new! The same interviews! One small new thing i heard....Desiree almost went over to Terris parents house on Mothers day to confront her but realized she should't. I don't think I remember that in the other videos??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back