OR - Jayme Austin, 31, Coquille, 9 Nov 2009

omg that is horrible that the husband of Jayme's sister is the one who killed her. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

After the mother left work, she picked up a friend to help her search a particular road Jayme would travel from home to her place of employment. Meanwhile, the mother called a male and asked him to check this same road starting from the opposite side. Shortly thereafter, this man called the mother and said Jayme's car was in her (the mother's) driveway. Was this man the BIL or a friend of the family?

No, I don't think it was him. He was probably off disposing of the body...

See page 9, post 221, from Trigger, I have copied it over:

snipped from HLN
- 1:20 p.m. – A friend with the volunteer fire department stopped by Cindy’s house, and said he found Jayme’s car there. It was pouring down raining at the time, Jayme’s window was down, the car was soaked, and the keys were left inside the vehicle. He checked the house, but could not find Jayme.

I emailed my mom today and asked if she knew anyone in either family or heard anything about the case. She said she didn't know anyone, and hadn't heard anything, except what was in the papers, so she's no help. I guess there wasn't much released at the presser??

Aww... this is horrible. I was really hoping for a happy ending.

Interesting.

http://mgx.com/blogs/2009/11/13/may-have-been-bad-blood-between-victim-and-alleged-killer/

May have been bad blood between victim and alleged killer
November 13th, 2009 • Related • Filed Under
Coquille woman goes missing under suspicious circumstance
Filed Under: Coos County • Coquille • Local • Oregon
Tags: Jayme Austin
According to my son, who was both friends with Jayme Austin and worked with her alleged killer, Pat Horath, at Farr’s in Coos Bay, Jayme and Pat didn’t like each other. Horath also volunteered with the local fire department and my son described him as someone who liked to dress and act the part of the macho firefighter. My son didn’t care for him either but didn’t have any trouble with him. Jayme apparently did not like him at all.

snipped from HLN
- 1:20 p.m. – A friend with the volunteer fire department stopped by Cindy’s house, and said he found Jayme’s car there. It was pouring down raining at the time, Jayme’s window was down, the car was soaked, and the keys were left inside the vehicle. He checked the house, but could not find Jayme.

=====================================================
respectfully snipped from wishingtorihome:

Horath also volunteered with the local fire department and my son described him as someone who liked to dress and act the part of the macho firefighter. My son didn’t care for him either but didn’t have any trouble with him

So, maybe it is the man mom asked to check the house:
Jayme's bil who is a volunteer fire fighter.

Sad days for the family.

I was looking for any networking sites for the BIL and only found an e-mail address, kind of strange if he was the one changing all her information you would think he would be more into networking. I wonder if he had a love, lust or hate for Jayme, whatever it was twisted.

I feel so sorry for Jamie's sister. OMG this is horrible. Personally I think BIL was the stalker and I think the bad blood between Jamie and BIL, is possably that he hit on her but Jamie didn't want to tell her sister to keep from hurting her, and this enraged BIL.

A sorrowful time for this family - prayers that they will find the strength to get through this ordeal.

My thoughts and prayers go out too the children who have lost their mom, to the family and friends suffering a horriable loss. R.I.P. Jayme Sue Austin May you rest in peace.

Hopes your killer rots in HE**!!!

I am so horrified at all of these cases, is it just me or have there been alot of missing, murdered women and children in this last year? Just seems like a huge number. What is happening any is too many I know. I just can't get over the sheer numbers of them lately one rite after the other.....:banghead: :furious:!!!!

Wonder if everyone's water around her house was not working or did someone target her house and turn the water off. It seems she was being watched like it was someone that knew she would go to her mothers house or someone that was hoping she would leave the her house. I wonder if the mother's neighbors heard or saw anything? Always tons of questions in cases like this.

They are on well water out there.

snipped from HLN

Thanks so much for digging out this info for me! I couldn't remember if I had read it on this thread or heard it on a newscast and didn't know where to begin searching for it.

Thanks so much for digging out this info for me! I couldn't remember if I had read it on this thread or heard it on a newscast and didn't know where to begin searching for it.

Someone just posted the BIL was also a volunteer firefighter. However, on the NG interview she said she called a friend. It seems like if she called her son-in-law she wouldn't have said friend??

I haven't read the entire thread yet. I just started watching NG from last night and saw Jayme was found deceased. My heart just sank. Her own BIL. Sigh! My prayers to her family.

I just do not understand what the world is coming too.

Her myspace is still public, and if you look at her pics, you'll find her boyfriend. His myspace is still public at this time as well... Interesting fella. Just sayin...

Getting late in the season to be fishing in the Berina Sea by the way. I looked it up and the only thing going on now is various shellfish (crabs and something else - http://www.cf.adfg.state.ak.us/geninfo/pubs/seasons/season_1.pdf). I really hate to keep pointing fingers at family/friends in so many of these recent cases - but I hope it's been confirmed that he was in fact on one of those boats. If so, my apologies.

November is king crab season in the Bering Sea.

The Discovery Channel has a series called "The Deadiliest Catch" which follows several crab fishing boats on the Bering sea. They are currently filming season 5 (or it might be 6) Most of the guys on the boats are good family guys but there are some that are pretty questionable.

I wish that we knew the name of the boat.

Melissa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back