OR - Jayme Austin, 31, Coquille, 9 Nov 2009

This is just so sad and was hoping she would be found alive. The only positive thing is her family and friends won't have to wait in limbo wondering where she is. xox

COQUILLE, ORE - Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier says the results of an autopsy indicate that 31 year old Jayme Austin was asphyxiated. Patrick Horath, her brother-in-law, will be arraigned on MondayCOQUILLE, ORE - Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier says the results of an autopsy indicate that 31 year old Jayme Austin was asphyxiated. Patrick Horath, her brother-in-law, will be arraigned on Monday

http://www.newsrunner.com/display-a...le=Autopsy+shows+Coquille+woman+was+strangled

COQUILLE, ORE - Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier says the results of an autopsy indicate that 31 year old Jayme Austin was asphyxiated. Patrick Horath, her brother-in-law, will be arraigned on MondayCOQUILLE, ORE - Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier says the results of an autopsy indicate that 31 year old Jayme Austin was asphyxiated. Patrick Horath, her brother-in-law, will be arraigned on Monday

http://www.newsrunner.com/display-a...le=Autopsy+shows+Coquille+woman+was+strangled

I was afraid of that since there wasn't a mention of any blood evidence.

R.I.P. Jayme!

Jayme. Strangled by a brother in law she did not like.
(per news reports)

RIP Jayme.

Dreamweaver....

I just don't understand how Jayme's own sister could not know about
any problems (between Jayme and Patrick).
In fact, I'm sure, she MUST have known something about this,
if she was as close to Jayme as it appears.

Guess she is just trying to cover for Patrick, but why? - when it seems
very likely (since he led police to the gravesite), that he will
face charges for Jaymes's death.

If the mother of some acquaintance of Jayme and of Patrick's
knew of trouble between the two, (see below...copied again) - how could Jayme's own sister not know??

--------------------------------------------------------

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...ms+in+their+marriage&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

According to Horath there were no signs that pointed to this arrest. There were no problems in their marriage and no recent issues that Patrick Horath had with Austin.

----------------------------------------------------------

no recent issues that Patrick Horath had with Austin??

------------------------------------------------------

Come on. Really????

------------------------------------------------------

11-13-2009, 11:28 PM
wishingtorihome
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2009

Interesting.

http://mgx.com/blogs/2009/11/13/may-...lleged-killer/

May have been bad blood between victim and alleged killer
November 13th, 2009 • Related • Filed Under
Coquille woman goes missing under suspicious circumstance
Filed Under: Coos County • Coquille • Local • Oregon
Tags: Jayme Austin
According to my son, who was both friends with Jayme Austin and worked with her alleged killer, Pat Horath, at Farr’s in Coos Bay, Jayme and Pat didn’t like each other. Horath also volunteered with the local fire department and my son described him as someone who liked to dress and act the part of the macho firefighter. My son didn’t care for him either but didn’t have any trouble with him. Jayme apparently did not like him at all.

Oh come on. I don't "like" all my relatives by marriage but I would NEVER kill them.
Just because her sister wasn't aware that her husband was going to kill her sister does NOT mean that she is covering for him and statements suggesting otherwise are attacking a VICTIM's family

Pat Horath--- there's a 23 year old version with some odd domains registered, including digicorpse.......relative? He's in bandon, oregon. Could he be a son?

Anyone ever had a friend whose husband is up to no good and you know about it? Telling the wife or not to tell the wife is really a hard decision. You don't know the reaction you are going to get from the wife and there is a huge chance that she will turn on you not believing a word that you have said.

If it is your brother-in-law that is up to no good that makes it even worse. Especially if it is you he is coming on to or has pulled something with. You might easily end up with your sister taking his side and not speaking to you for a long time.

Jaime may just not have liked the way this guy talked to or treated his wife. That is enough to make a sister really dislike her brother-in-law.

I don't know if Jaime was raped or if he just smothered her. If he raped her we can pretty well figure out what the problem was between the two. She must have blown him off and it didn't set well with him. If there was no rape then there must have really been some bad blood between them.

I wonder where the sister stands right now???

Anyone ever had a friend whose husband is up to no good and you know about it? Telling the wife or not to tell the wife is really a hard decision. You don't know the reaction you are going to get from the wife and there is a huge chance that she will turn on you not believing a word that you have said.

If it is your brother-in-law that is up to no good that makes it even worse. Especially if it is you he is coming on to or has pulled something with. You might easily end up with your sister taking his side and not speaking to you for a long time.

Jaime may just not have liked the way this guy talked to or treated his wife. That is enough to make a sister really dislike her brother-in-law.

I don't know if Jaime was raped or if he just smothered her. If he raped her we can pretty well figure out what the problem was between the two. She must have blown him off and it didn't set well with him. If there was no rape then there must have really been some bad blood between them.

I wonder where the sister stands right now???

I read a line of one of the many media reports on this case that her sister is devastated.

There is at least one news article that says Jayme's sister, the wife of the man arrested, is devastated, but will stay strong for her children.

IMO: I don't think the sister knew anything, other than maybe Jayme did not like
him.

Thanks Jory.. so He should be making his perp walk today.... any idea what time?

3:00pm Pacific. I will keep watch and post if I hear anything. Too bad I have to work. I would love to be there and maybe "accidently" trip him as he walks by. Very small court room here. :)

Patrick Horath will be arraigned on the charge of murder stemming from the Nov. 9 death of Jayme Austin.

When: 3 p.m., today.

Where: Judge Michael Gillespie’s courtroom in Coos County Circuit Court. The courthouse is located at 250 N. Baxter St. in Coquille

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scarletB9
Back