GUILTY OR - Kelsey McCune for kidnap, rape of 13yo girl, Oregon City, 2013

It pains me to see these cases of young girls with men around that age... any adult male, actually. I do not agree that he is 'scared' of grown women, he could just be immature and not able to get along with mature women. Some of these men are just looking for 'fresh' girls, IYKWIM. Seems to be a trend with shady men lately, to go after underage girls, the younger the better. He may call himself a friend of her father, but I bet his friend status has been lowered quite a bit by now!

I hope they find them and she is okay. And I hope he gets put away for a long, long time.

Man alive have there been too many variations of these stories lately:
1) This one (S.)
2) Scheri (from Idaho - not as significant of an age difference, but still...)
3) Emily Lalinksy (MI - ran off and they sat in his truck for two days and slit their wrists)
4) Kimberly Nussey (AR - older uncle)

I think there was a TX one recently, as well. Well, I think there are several others in the last 8 weeks or so, but I'm pretty sure I do remember one of those being a Texas tied on.

I do not agree that he is 'scared' of grown women...

Just an FYI on that comment that I made. That was a dig at him. It was meant as an insult towards him for absconding with that little girl. It's disgusting and...hell, I can't think of the proper word to describe what I think of him. But me saying 'scared of of grown women' is not to be taken literal. I just wanted to clear that up. Thank you for your time. :)

Cases like this make me sick. How the hell did they even meet? He's like 3.5 times her age! Freaking pervert.

S.'s NCMEC info

Missing Since Dec 3, 2013
Missing From Oregon City, OR
DOB Aug 3, 2000
Age Now 13
Sex Female
Race White
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Height 5'4"
Weight 125 lbs

S. was last seen on December 3, 2013. She may be in the company of an adult male. They may still be in the local area. When S. was last seen her hair was dyed red.

NCMC1225984c1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1225984/1#poster

I just can't believe these children think it's a good idea to escape home and go live in the woods. No friends, no TV, no music, phone, food....
How does this happen? How much exposure did this have freely with this child??

I just can't believe these children think it's a good idea to escape home and go live in the woods. No friends, no TV, no music, phone, food....

I wondered that myself. Is it possible that she was forceably abducted maybe? Even if she went willingly, as reports state, after a day or two, I would imagine she would want to come home out of all that cold and mess. There's that big storm coming as well.

I remember when I was her age and the internet was just out and I thought I was so cool for chatting with and exchanging pics with older men. Now I look back on it and it makes me physically ill. Thank god I never sent nudes!

KGW News ‏@KGWNews 5m
#Breaking: SWAT team backing up search crew in Oregon City for missing teen

I wondered that myself. Is it possible that she was forceably abducted maybe? Even if she went willingly, as reports state, after a day or two, I would imagine she would want to come home out of all that cold and mess. There's that big storm coming as well.

I have to agree with you. Looking at her fathers FB pics, she looks so young, happy. I think he may have talked her into something and she didn't know exactly what she was getting into. IMO. She trusted this guy since he was a friend of her fathers.

why is the swat team out - did something happen?

SWAT search Ore. City canyon for missing teen

SWAT officers canvassed an Oregon City neighborhood in connection with the disappearance of a 13-year-old endangered runaway Thursday morning.

Sgt. Robert Wurpes, a Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office spokesman, said SWAT teams were scouring the Newell Creek Canyon searching for S. D., who may have been camping in the area.

http://www.koin.com/news/clackamas-county/swat-search-ore-city-canyon-for-missing-teen

RUMOR: According to fathers FB page, POI is a self employed computer genius who meets with clients in bars etc and makes enough $ to stay off the grid. Father calling this a kidnapping!

Very sad, I really hope they find her safe.

Not that it matters what type of danger she's in, but did anyone read or perceive that she's in a life or death type of danger? Again, not that that matters. I just wish that all missing person's cases received this much action. At least for kids anyway. Also, has anyone found her Facebook page? If she even has one. I'm wondering if there are any clues on it...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back