OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a child that went missing in southern Oregon not long ago whose name escapes me right now, but everyone was sure they wouldn't wander off and sure enough, the child was found in the woods not far from the family home and DID wander off.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98112"]Zoey Dorsey - March 2010 [/ame]

Though, she was also much younger than Kyron... so much more prone to wandering... the terrain is much the same. (Nadia was Florida.)

There is also a picture of another child and his project on the frogs. I get the impression that this other child is a good friend of Kyron's because he appears in other pictures of the family bowling.

Thanks I see she did.
Anyone else find it intriguing that along with her story of saying goodbye to Kaylon in the hall near his classroom, she quickly posts a pic of him with his science project on FB, as if to say, "See? I'm telling the truth?" I don't believe she left him at school. I think she planned this, and walked him around to view the other displayed projects that morning was because she told him in advance she would do that then he could miss the rest of the day to go someplace with her. The teacher took the students in chaperoned groups to view the projects before calling roll, why take him with her first to do the same??

Question... would you send your child to school on Monday if no more information is released by tonight?

I pretty much guarantee that my son would be at home tomorrow, were he elementary-school age and nothing more is known tonight than is today.__________________

The day should begin with calling the Security Committee to order...hindsight IS 20/20. This school, like my son's school will have a great deal to answer to and for. The good thing is that they will have plenty of parents who will want to be involved in setting and funding new standards for all security measures.
Prayers for this little man and his family.

Am I the only one finding it strange that none of the parents has used the media to ask for the return of their child? Not that it helps usually, but parents usually do it anyway.

I am usually the world's biggest cynic about these things, but I will be shocked if the stepmother did anything to this boy, unless something happened in a temper of some sort, he did not want to go to school after the viewing, etc...but then someone should have seen something if they were fussing at one another, it seems. But I do find it strange that she would make those comments about not believing the media, when they have said nothing that would put the family in a bad light-unless she is saying that his mom was not in Medford when it happened? That is the only thing I have seen reported that she might object to, if she knew or thought differently...

There is also a picture of another child and his project on the frogs. I get the impression that this other child is a good friend of Kyron's because he appears in other pictures of the family bowling.
where do you find the photos on there?

Her post about not believing what the media is saying was not all that suspicious to me. In the very beginning, every reporters details were different and that what I took her FB posting to be about.

I really baffles me that neither of his bio parents have made public statements. If this were my child I would be on every news outlet crying for his safe return. Can anyone in the area tell me if any of his parents (Kaine, Desiree or Terri) have made statements, interviews, or spoke at a press conference begging for his safe return?

Just a note:
On the step-moms Facebook page for her profile:
her favorite TV shows are: CSI and Dexter.

The last picture she took of Kyron at the science fair he was wearing a CSI shirt.

Am I the only one finding it strange that none of the parents has used the media to ask for the return of their child? Not that it helps usually, but parents usually do it anyway.

I feel that a det. is leading them on what to do. She had mention checking with the det. before doing something on her facebook.

Who knows, maybe at this time LE has an idea, and doesn't want to scare the perp by announcing it.

Did anyone notice this:

>>Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show, Coghill said.<<

A. Is this true
B. Was Kyron to perform by himself or with a friend -- what type of performance would it be.
C. Where is the child who was to perform with him, if there was one...have they been interviewed
D. Kyron was noted to be shy, did he freak out at the thought of that show and run away?

That's odd. Why wouldn't SM or dad (where is he anyway?) come to the talent show if Kyron was in it? SM didn't work. Don't know where dad was that day. I know the teachers said they thought Kyron left the school with SM, but didn't they even wonder why Kyron skipped out on the show and went (they thought) with SM instead?

where do you find the photos on there?

I looked at them on Facebook. You have to go back through her wall posts to find the albums and then you can view them. There are pics of the family at the zoo and bowling.

Just a note:
On the step-moms Facebook page for her profile:
her favorite TV shows are: CSI and Dexter.

The last picture she took of Kyron at the science fair he was wearing a CSI shirt.

I just want to say season 4 of dexter has giving me nightmares. It does involve a kidnapping/abduction of 10 yr old boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther