OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note:
On the step-moms Facebook page for her profile:
her favorite TV shows are: CSI and Dexter.

The last picture she took of Kyron at the science fair he was wearing a CSI shirt.

In the zoo pics, he's wearing the CSI shirt, too.

I have to say that I am becoming more and more suspicious of the step mom. I scrolled through some of her FB pictures and although I am not sure what it is about them, there is just something that rubs me the wrong way.

Thank you. I've been feeling this, but reluctant to say it. I can't say exactly what, but something about her FB page disturbs me. I think it's the relative lack of Kyron on there. There are ample mentions of her daughter. That may be nothing, babies do more and are cute, but it left me slightly uncomfortable. This combined with the smiley face updates and lack of statement from the bio-parents worries me.

I too would be shocked if SM had anything to do with it, but sometimes that is how things turn out, being totally shocked. I just think we should look at all possibilities right now.

1. He could have wandered outside and something happened from there.

2. SM could have done something.

3. Total stranger could have taken him.

4. Was being bullied and left school and ran into something worse.

5. Someone he knew could have take him.

6. Something happened at the school and someone is trying to cover it up?

Just some of my thoughts, it's been too long I hope they find him safe today, poor little man.

Heya CharlestonGal,

Thanks for that last post...

Good thinking... IF Kyron was supposed to be in that talent show, that show was noted as to be held "Talent show, 1-2:45."

SOMEONE should have noted him missing at that point. Those in charge of the show (or maybe they thought, okay he is absent), BUT... You are really thinking here... Wasn't mom or dad going to that talent show? Of course, if they couldn't, they wouldn't have noticed him missing at that point. On the other hand, if they were supposed to go to that show, then they would have found out an hour or two earlier that Kyron was missing.

So...the question is... Was mom or dad supposed to be at that show? If they had told others they would be there, why didn't they show up?

Did anyone notice this:

>>Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show, Coghill said.<<

A. Is this true
B. Was Kyron to perform by himself or with a friend -- what type of performance would it be.
C. Where is the child who was to perform with him, if there was one...have they been interviewed
D. Kyron was noted to be shy, did he freak out at the thought of that show and run away?

This kind of sheds a new light on things. Why would the stepmother go to the science fair and not the talent show? I know I never missed a talent show my kids were in. This doesn't make sense. She has the proud picture of his science project but not pictures from the talent show? I think I still have the video clip on my phone from my daughter's stint 3 years ago.
Also, you couldn't pay me enough to send my child back to that school until they put a LOT of security measures in place and they solved this situation.

i still don't see any. is it on the wall or info page? all i see are messages from others.

On her wall. Scan down to older post hit it, scan again to older post hit it, and scan again and is should be right there, June 2010

Further question...

Did mom or dad say they would be going to that show? Who did they tell? Did mom say to someone, "I'll see you later at the talent show?"

Were parents invited to the show?

Did Kyron need props for the talent show, if so, what were they and where are they?

Oh...and who bought that child the CSI shirt. I have to say that his wearing that shirt keeps me scratching my head. I can see an adult wearing one of those, but a 2nd grader? Interested in CSI?

This kind of sheds a new light on things. Why would the stepmother go to the science fair and not the talent show? I know I never missed a talent show my kids were in. This doesn't make sense. She has the proud picture of his science project but not pictures from the talent show? I think I still have the video clip on my phone from my daughter's stint 3 years ago.
Also, you couldn't pay me enough to send my child back to that school until they put a LOT of security measures in place and they solved this situation.

Wonder if we can get a positive on the talent show. If she is home all day, why would she miss him in the talent show, unless its more like show and tell for kids only.

I would not be bringing my kid to that school this Monday.

Does anyone in the area know if the police are putting out any sort of warnings? Not sure how to word what I am asking, so I will use an example...during the first days of the investigation into the deaths of Sheri Coleman and her boys, the police made a public statement that the community not worry, the Coleman family was the target and the wasn't a crazed killer lurking in the community. Obviously the was not word for word, but are the police making any sort of statements regarding public safety?

Further question...

Did mom or dad say they would be going to that show? Who did they tell? Did mom say to someone, "I'll see you later at the talent show?"

Did Kyron need props for the talent show, if so, what were they and where are they?

Oh...and who bought that child the CSI shirt. I have to say that his wearing that shirt keeps me scratching his head. I can see an adult wearing one of those, but a 2nd grader? Interested in CSI?

I can barely watch csi.... I can't imagine a child.

Another question...

Were one of the parents an avid CSI watcher? Who bought that shirt for that child and why?

Has it been confirmed that he was to take part in the talent show?

Also not sure why a child would be afraid of the police? AND watch CSI? I thought most parents taught their kids NOT to be afraid of police? I thought that was odd when I first read that.

Does anyone in the area know if the police are putting out any sort of warnings? Not sure how to word what I am asking, so I will use an example...during the first days of the investigation into the deaths of Sheri Coleman and her boys, the police made a public statement that the community not worry, the Coleman family was the target and the wasn't a crazed killer lurking in the community. Obviously the was not word for word, but are the police making any sort of statements regarding public safety?

Not that I heard of. Also, I don't understand why the parents aren't making a plea in case he was abducted.

Further question...

Oh...and who bought that child the CSI shirt. I have to say that his wearing that shirt keeps me scratching his head. I can see an adult wearing one of those, but a 2nd grader? Interested in CSI?

If Kyron was going to be in the talent show it seems logical that Terri would come for that and maybe even dad and grandparents. as for the CSI shirt, there are a lot of CSI type toys out there for kids. There is crime scene kits, DNA kits, fingerprint kits, and solve the case workbooks. My son got a kit for his birthday one year where you put this liquid on your hands and then used a black light to see it on whatever you touched. i guess it was supposed to be like finding the clean up blood with luminol (I think thats the chemical). It was a toy that is sold at Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us. Thank goodness he was too young to understand what the kit was actually supposed to be like. He just liked writing on the walls and seeing what it looked like with the black light.

The scary thing is, when women kill their children (stepchild in this situation IF she did anything to him, that is) all you hear later is that nobody saw it coming, or that she was the last person anyone would suspect being capable of it. :(

Hello DeeMarie,

Gads...I missed your one post... So it says one of mom's SM's fave shows is CSI.

And...good point cluciano63 -- yes, why would that child be afraid of police?

Hmmm...

I'm moving my last post over since new thread started.

Just thinking about 911 calls and how the perp usually establishes their "aliby" right away. It would be nice if we could hear the 911 call made. I'm not indicating stepmom but we also at this point can't rule anyone out.

I watched him walk towards his classroom and left statement could be something to think about though.

I find it strange that she is posting on FB but still has daughters picture up and not one of missing stepson she raised from infancy. Maybe she just hasn't thought to change that, but if my son or stepson were missing, I really don't think I would even be thinking about or having the time or energy to be posting on FB in the first few days :twocents:

I'm confused about all this talk of step-mom! Why would she go to all the trouble of packing Kyron's awsome science project, help him get it in the school, help set it up, stay with him while he answered questions, be seen walking him toward his class-room - only to what? Do him in? Please someone - help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther