OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
local portland stations are pre-empting oprah for the presser. authorities are officially labeling kyron as a "missing endangered child"

Lady,
I was thinking the same thing...we used to NEVER get forums for months. Had to laugh when I read your message! Thank God we get them much, much sooner now...even though it never seems soon enough!:boing:

When can this baby get his own furom..... Its been 4 days and we have 4 threads with all kinds of mixed up info, MODS PLEASE CAN WE GET A FORUM...

I love forums too, Butterfly! It takes a lot of work for admin to create a forum. In some ways, a forum is bad news cuz it means the case isn't getting solved right away.

It isn't time yet and hopefully our boy will be found before the need arises!

FWIW, I found a link on Bing maps for the school. I can't find it now but it said Skyline Elem houses k-7th grade.

I thought you guys might like some visual aid..... at least I hope this is the school or Shutterfly is gonna feel really, really dumb. :banghead:

It's prolly gonna blow the margins, I'm sorry, but that's the only way to get it large enough for you to make out the layout of the area. I marked that door, where we heard "rumor" that Kyron was seen at the "southwestern door of the school." It's shown with a red dot in all three pics. This is a very large, undeveloped area surrounding this school. And look in the distance to the right....a river.

Kyron.jpg

back a lil further for ya
Kyron1.jpg

and here's the "big picture"....yikes

Kyron2.jpg

This will not be super helpful, but I too have a sinking feeling after seeing the reaction of the police. However, how blessed the family is to have someone who cares so deeply for their son.

I see Kyron and I think of my own little boy who is only a year younger. It's just terrible. Who could hurt someone like Kyron? He seems like such a precious child!

Can't talk about a possible suspect.

Asked if family have been excluded.

Said that no one has been excluded.

Wonder what leads they could be following in WA. I wonder if those are tips of sightings.

Is anyone able to update what is being said for those of us who can't hear it?

Asked if family have been excluded.

Said that no one has been excluded.

Instant replay of Somer's investigation IMO.
That investigation was very close to the vest too.

Ohhhh media just asked about the SM's comment about inadequacies made in the media. He said he does not know what she was referring to.

He can't talk about the white truck.

I wish I could hear the questions better. Lots of "I can't discuss this" - and "I don't have the answer to that".

If there are any dog search and rescue people on this thread--I have a question--would the rain get rid of his scent?

He said we are not preventing the family from talking with the media! He said they are working on them.

Said that he didn't know what inaccuracies T was talking about. Said that everything he's giving is 100% accurate.

Asked about appointment on Friday. Said he didn't know, and if he did know, he wouldn't say.

Update: they are really not providing any info that hasn't been posted already. Basically saying they have tons of leads coming in--oregon to WA--mostly in Oregon. They will get to everyone who provided a lead and asks for patience. Everyone is being interviewed and they are processing the investigation as they normally would--ie leaving no stone unturned. Everyone--family and student's families--are being very cooperative. Anything specific he is declining to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500