GUILTY OR - Mark Dribin, 42, Portland, 02 July 1999 *Christopher Charles Lovrien sentenced*

Just came across this case! I am saddened to hear there are no leads for your cousin! I hope that changes soon!

Where is Mark? Someone knows-send an anonymous tip, anything. His family needs to bring him home.

Contact Portland Police Department at (503) 823-0479 with information.
Case #: 99-1387 NamUs MP #: 876

From LinusK's link-

MARK JEFFREY DRIBIN
Case # 99-63735. Fifty two year old Mark Dribin is considered to be a murder victim because of signs of homicidal violence discovered at his residence. Dribin, who resided at 3629 NE 137th Avenue disappeared on or about July 2 to 5th, 1999.

If you have any information,
please call 1-503-823-HELP(4357).

index.cfm

Portland Police Bureau
Cold Case Homicide Unit
1-503-823-HELP (4357)

Bumping for Mark, may he rest in peace....and may those responsible for his murder be brought to justice soon.

Thanks! Always appreciate the extra attention. I stopped by your thread too.

And it's so appreciated! I put Mark's info in my siggy. A little extra goes a long way! :)

Please, please, please guys help us find Mark! This case is solvable, We just need your sleuthing. I have some peeps working on this. LinasK was there for me when I NEEDED HER. Tricia has agreed to do a radio show on this. We NEED HELP! Love you LinasK, for your support during my ordeal!!

If you have any information, please call 503 823 3333. The previous # is for Crime stoppers.

Sgt Bahnson is supposed to return my call tomorrow!!

The detective over the cold cases in Oregon just called me, He said he couldn't tell me anything new but a radio show would be a great way to jump start the investigation again, W'e're working on that & I will keep you informed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back