Oral Arguments Tammi Smith Motions 6/18/12

NV over at BHGJ is sharing that a reporter has heard that Tammi will not be taken into custody today if she loses the 703 hearing. Will wait for sentencing-

http://www.facebook.com/groups/251236072296/

Ok, I had to get ahold of someone who has FB to find out what this said.

Hmm, if HER attorney thinks that she might be taken into custody today (apparently court said she wouldn't unless she violated terms of her bond), then they must think she violated the terms of her bond.

Did anybody ever post the terms of her bond from way back in 2010?

Ooh, I wonder if she put the Scottsdale house up as collateral on the bond. Since she doesn't own it now, could that be a violation of the conditions of her release???

ETA: And since Jack lost the Nashville house to a tax lien sale, and they used that one as collateral, then that would violate it, too....

Interesting!

Ooh, I wonder if she put the Scottsdale house up as collateral on the bond. Since she doesn't own it now, could that be a violation of the conditions of her release???

Is there talk somewhere that she may have violated her bond? I'm clueless. :crazy:

Is there talk somewhere that she may have violated her bond? I'm clueless. :crazy:

The person that told me what was on the family FB page told me that it said that although the court had told kpho that Tammi wouldn't be taken into custody today if she loses the motions unless she violated her bond, someone also posted that apparently Tammi's attorney thinks she will be taken into custody.

To me, that means there was a violation of her bond, which I am guessing is going to be that the Smiths no longer own the collateral behind the bond.

The person that told me what was on the family FB page told me that it said that although the court had told kpho that Tammi wouldn't be taken into custody today if she loses the motions unless she violated her bond, someone also posted that apparently Tammi's attorney thinks she will be taken into custody.

To me, that means there was a violation of her bond, which I am guessing is going to be that the Smiths no longer own the collateral behind the bond.

I refuse to get my hopes up but I do have a celebratory margarita standing by...just in case. kwim :wink:

So no live stream today just relying on tweets from reporter @ kpho? Big bummer dude!

Ok, if I'm reading Maricopa County rules re: bond correctly, there would be a hearing if the collateral on the bond was gone.

However, if she committed any other crimes after 2/18/2010 when the bond was issued, the bond can be revoked.

Hmm, perjury, witness tampering, providing false information to the court (the alleged move to TN)....

Although, if the bail bondsman received notification that the house was gone (Tammi actually sold the Scottsdale house herself last month - after the trial ended - see May 25, 2012 recorded documents), I believe that the bail bondsman could just decide to pull the bond himself.... IMHO

Ok, if I'm reading Maricopa County rules re: bond correctly, there would be a hearing if the collateral on the bond was gone.

However, if she committed any other crimes after 2/18/2010 when the bond was issued, the bond can be revoked.

Hmm, perjury, witness tampering, providing false information to the court (the alleged move to TN)....

I truly hope the Prosecutors have found all of the crap she has been doing in the last few years like we have and bring it before the court today. Anyone want to keep us up on the latest tweets? I would be forever grateful to you!

Oh wouldn't it just be delicious if the Judge (incognito of course) was actually a friend on TPS's Support fb. Could he actually do that, I mean under an assumed name, could he friend her?

I truly hope the Prosecutors have found all of the crap she has been doing in the last few years like we have and bring it before the court today. Anyone want to keep us up on the latest tweets? I would be forever grateful to you!

Well, carp and crimes are 2 separate issues, but I think there's enough proof of crimes out there, just from the trial itself....

And apparently Pat McR. will be in the courtroom, providing updates on kpho throughout the hearing, even though not streamed live.

Here's Pat's twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/patmcreynolds

I didn't see a tweet on his twitter since May . . . does anyone have updated info about who might be there and tweeting from the courtroom today? Hasn't the hearing started? Sorry - I am just so anxious wanting to know what is being said in there.

Sad to see DaisyNae hasn't joined us...she was so excited about today's hearing.

Although, if the bail bondsman received notification that the house was gone (Tammi actually sold the Scottsdale house herself last month - after the trial ended - see May 25, 2012 recorded documents), I believe that the bail bondsman could just decide to pull the bond himself.... IMHO

Maybe that is why the house tour video of was taken down immediately following our esteemed WS'r finding it. Snakes, bees, falling ceilings, mold, missing cabinet doors, dismantled kitchen appliances, water damage throughout . . . etc.

I didn't see a tweet on his twitter since May . . . does anyone have updated info about who might be there and tweeting from the courtroom today? Hasn't the hearing started? Sorry - I am just so anxious wanting to know what is being said in there.

Well, from what I heard from my friend who has FB is apparently Pat is going to be in the courtroom.

Maybe that is why the house tour video of was taken down immediately following our esteemed WS'r finding it. Snakes, bees, falling ceilings, mold, missing cabinet doors, dismantled kitchen appliances, water damage throughout . . . etc.

But remember....it was Tammi's dream house...:floorlaugh: The house she loved and lost because of this case.
Liar, liar pants on fire! :floorlaugh:

Can someone tell me what time it is in AZ at the moment. I am in the Central time zone and I cant figure out when the hearing is suppose to start.
I have every new link up and all the twitter pages hoping for something on this hearing.

Artsy . . . I am glad you are here! Let us know if you see anything on fb or tweets (if you would be so kind). I am biting my fingernails and wishing we could find out what is happening.

Artsy . . . I am glad you are here! Let us know if you see anything on fb or tweets (if you would be so kind). I am biting my fingernails and wishing we could find out what is happening.

Well, my friend said they would keep the family FB page up, to see if Logan's family and/or supporters post anything else there while the hearing is going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back