Oral Arguments Tammi Smith Motions 6/18/12

Can someone tell me what time it is in AZ at the moment. I am in the Central time zone and I cant figure out when the hearing is suppose to start.
I have every new link up and all the twitter pages hoping for something on this hearing.

Right now, it should be 1 pm - only another half hour to go!

Can someone tell me what time it is in AZ at the moment. I am in the Central time zone and I cant figure out when the hearing is suppose to start.
I have every new link up and all the twitter pages hoping for something on this hearing.

Arizona time is 2 hours earlier than your time (during the summer.) It is 1:04 p.m. there right now.

Hello everyone. I am so glad I found this website. I am a trial junkie and especially this case. Poor baby Gabrielle. Can't wait for the hearing and hope to get some info on this site since I cannot find any live feed.

Hello everyone. I am so glad I found this website. I am a trial junkie and especially this case. Poor baby Gabrielle. Can't wait for the hearing and hope to get some info on this site since I cannot find any live feed.

A big WELCOME to trialjunkie! Glad you found us . . . if we have no live coverge today - we can at least hope for news from the courtroom via texts or tweets.

I'm here! Whew! Took a nap and almost missed the tweets. I would imagine they are gathering together now. I really, really wanted to see this.

Well . . . I was waiting an hour ago thinking AZ was MST . . . so the hearing must just be getting started.

Huh?

Do you mean baby Gabriel? That's Elizabeth Johnson's son.

ETA: Gabrielle is Tammi's oldest daughter.

Grrrrr, sorry. Auto correct on my cell phone. These "smart" phones are not so smart after all. I am sorry for the typo and meant no disrespect in any way.

AZ is Mountain time, but they don't do daylight savings, which means their time is the same as Pacific until daylight savings is over.

Sheesh! I wish Pat McReynolds would at least send out a tweet saying he was in the courtroom. I'm starting to lose hope!

I get confused on the MST and PST times for AZ. Is there any place to see updates, tweets, etc? I have tried the links provided in this post but they are not working. I appreciate any information.

I get confused on the MST and PST times for AZ. Is there any place to see updates, tweets, etc? I have tried the links provided in this post but they are not working. I appreciate any information.

Well, my friend who has FB told me I got it wrong. No confirmation that it is Pat McR in the courtroom - just that someone from KPHO was going to be there, and posting updates on kpho.com at 5 pm (a little over 3 hours from now).

I guess we will just have to hang out and entertain each other . . . . anyone want to do singing in the round? (ha)

She has been out on bail all this time.

If the defense motions are denied, and the judge rules no probation, he could: 1) revoke her bond and take her into custody today; 2) continue her bond until sentencing; or 3) set a new bond to allow her to remain free until sentencing.

That's the way I understand what could happen today.

Thinking about it, it costs money and manpower, etc., to cuff her and take her away today...they may just wait to defer it until the 6th. I am logged in to KPHO live but see a black screen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back