Oral Sex Causes Mouth Cancer??

By the way... would anyone like a mint?

Snacks-Altoids.jpg

To much oral sex causes a yeast infection???

Really? That would explain sooo much :angel:

Amraann said:
To much oral sex causes a yeast infection???

Really? That would explain sooo much :angel:

Yeah...that nasty little itch doesn't mean dandruff, does it! :crazy:

Not to get too personal...but I'm the sensitive type, if ya know what I mean...and I kept getting Y.I.'s so I went to the Gyny to inquire why when I hadn't really used/done anything different (meaning soap, food and such).
After many questions, she asked me if my BF (now hubby) and I had a good sex life. I said it was awesome, sure why? She said..alot of oral sex on you?
I said...yeah lately he's required quite a taste for it lately (no pun intended, he,he) She said...there lies your problem! I begrudgingly slowed up a bit...and Voila! Gone! So...there ya be!

Also, a tip....If ya can't get some meds for it quickly...this sounds gross but it works...rub a peeled potatoe on yourself :eek: ! Something about the starch neutralizing the yeast.

Don't ask me how I know! :laugh: When you have that itch you'll try any damned thing and a baby bottle brush looks especially pleasing...:slap: :doh:

Hope I didn't share too much....I'm trying to imagine the looks on some faces right now...
I'm just into natural remedies!:crazy:

ember said:
.this sounds gross but it works...rub a peeled potatoe on yourself :eek: ! Something about the starch neutralizing the yeast.
I just use this
spray.jpg

** just kidding - do not try this at home :doh:

Casshew said:
I just use this
spray.jpg

** just kidding - do not try this at home :doh:

:laugh: ROTFLMAO! :crazy:

You're killing me!

This is definitely a more interesting thread. I'm glad they didn't come up with news like this 40 yrs ago, I sure would have missed alot of fun.:eek:

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life!

IdahoMom said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Don't know if this is true or not!

Certain cases of mouth cancer appear to be caused by a virus that can be contracted during oral sex, media reported, quoting a new Swedish study.

People who contract a high-risk variety of the human papilloma virus, HPV, during oral sex are more likely to fall ill with mouth cancer, according to a study conducted at the Malmo University Faculty of Odontology in southern Sweden. "You should avoid having oral sex," dentist and researcher Kerstin Rosenquist, who headed the study, told Swedish news agency TT
This must be in a news release from the Catholic Church; this is their attempt to scare everyone into a more celeibate lifestyle. Wait, it could be that they are forewarning the priests saying that, from now on, they aren't going to tolerate any of the molestations of the church children.. For the rest of us, the Oral part probably falls under their header of Fun, and that is a no-no, as sex wasn't ever mean't to be fun.

I wonder what people were doing for "fun" the last couple of thousand years.

JDB said:
Excuse me !!! I will!!! Oral sex is a heckuva safer then SEX when not Married. Of course that goes both ways.

Sorry, JDB, but safer for whom? Are you kidding ?

Unless you're buying a prostitute, what guy is going to wear a condom when he's being 'serviced'? The spread of STD and aids was still running rampant, last I heard.

ember said:
I knew too much O.S. would cause yeast infections but CANCER? eeekk!

why is everything that is so fun end up being so bad for you?!!! :razz: :D

No way! I have NEVER had a yeast infection. And that's all I'm going to say on this subject! :D

IdahoMom said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Don't know if this is true or not!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/16/051116213750.jnfvcpbv.html

Certain cases of mouth cancer appear to be caused by a virus that can be contracted during oral sex, media reported, quoting a new Swedish study.

People who contract a high-risk variety of the human papilloma virus, HPV, during oral sex are more likely to fall ill with mouth cancer, according to a study conducted at the Malmo University Faculty of Odontology in southern Sweden. "You should avoid having oral sex," dentist and researcher Kerstin Rosenquist, who headed the study, told Swedish news agency TT

Ok, I have to say one more thing. Seriously, people who have the high risk variety of the human ppilloma virus really SHOULD be careful what they do, whether it involves the mouth or not!

I was recently reading about cures for yeast infections other than over-the-counter medications. One remedy was to take empty tampon applicators and fill them with yogurt and freeze them.....then insert! :eek: Another was to get a small garlic clove, tie string around it and insert!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Here's the website.....kinda funny to read

Lesleegp said:
I was recently reading about cures for yeast infections other than over-the-counter medications. Another was to get a small garlic clove, tie string around it and insert!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Isn't that for Vampires??

Lesleegp said:
I was recently reading about cures for yeast infections other than over-the-counter medications. One remedy was to take empty tampon applicators and fill them with yogurt and freeze them.....then insert! :eek: Another was to get a small garlic clove, tie string around it and insert!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Here's the website.....kinda funny to read
OMG! My doctor told me that one time about the garlic thing. I never went back to her, I was thinking "you are out of your mind!" I told her, "do you know what my hubby would say if he smelled garlic come from down there"

I made the mistake of googling this subject last night; learned all kind of stuff I didn't know.

One article said if you use those "dental dams" like the dentist uses when you get a cavity filled, it can protect. What?????

Talk about a way to "lose the mood".

Pook said:
Sorry, JDB, but safer for whom? Are you kidding ?

Unless you're buying a prostitute, what guy is going to wear a condom when he's being 'serviced'? The spread of STD and aids was still running rampant, last I heard.

POOK Let me clear my statement up a little. What I meant as far as Boyfriend girlfriend concerned. An I guess I am old. As I would never even think of going to a house for service by a prositute. Sex or lov making needs to mean something to me.

Is there anything fun we can do anymore that isn't bad for us?

Why not just order a comfy casket and jump in?

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back