Oscar Pistorius - Discussion Thread #69 *Appeal Verdict*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it will be another trashy newpaper story I am sure. Quite strange that given there is so much coverage, including during the trial, it must have been quite a shock to the pistorians to then hear him admit he pulled the trigger in the restaurant episode after swearing it never happened. Says it all really.

That singular episode speaks volumes about Pistorius and his obsessive lying.

It’s a fact that firearms sitting quietly in the hand do not discharge themselves. Pistorius as a firearm user would have known that more than most.

Yet knowing that it was virtually impossible for the weapon to self-discharge he blatantly swears under oath on the Bible which he supposedly holds dear he did not touch the trigger.

The lie is obvious, it’s up there in flashing lights it’s so obvious yet he still said it.

Seemingly he can’t help himself, he will say anything, even obvious lies which insult the intelligence of the listener, to avoid taking any responsibility which may reflect negatively on him

It’s a fact that firearms sitting quietly in the hand do not discharge themselves. Pistorius as a firearm user would have known that more than most.

Yet knowing that it was virtually impossible for the weapon to self-discharge he blatantly swears under oath on the Bible which he supposedly holds dear he did not touch the trigger.

The lie is obvious, it’s up there in flashing lights it’s so obvious yet he still said it.

Seemingly he can’t help himself, he will say anything, even obvious lies which insult the intelligence of the listener, to avoid taking any responsibility which may reflect negatively on him

Deny and cry, deny and cry...

BIB

I tend to think this type of pedantic response happens when someone feels 'on the back foot'.

Agreed.

A High Court judge and a unanimous bench of Supreme Court judges agreed also that Pistorius did not tell the truth, lied under oath, when he apparently had nothing to hide but a genuine mistake, but that isn't relevant either, apparently.

I have to wonder about the origins of his surname..there's a story in there somewhere, and not a very convincing one at that.

So after all the huffing and puffing still no diagnosis of pathological lying for me to see.

I've seen Masipa's verdict where she found he lied about his intentions when picking up the gun.

Anyone else?

So after all the huffing and puffing still no diagnosis of pathological lying for me to see.

I've seen Masipa's verdict where she found he lied about his intentions when picking up the gun.

Anyone else?

So you accept he lies to avoid taking responsibility then?

Your last para is the true definition of a pathological liar. They cannot stop lying even when faced down with the absolute truth.

Your last para is the true definition of a pathological liar. They cannot stop lying even when faced down with the absolute truth.

Nel did well to open his case with proof of this. Pistorius said he did not know what a zombie stopper was. He didn't foresee the video that was coming. What an idiot.

Anyone else?
Yeah yeah, we get it. You think he's a honest little chap who told one porky because that's all Masipa decided he told. I thought you said you think for yourself? If you thought for yourself, you'd question why he lied about the ammo, or why he lied about firing the gun at Tasha's, but you don't. You don't need to be a Weskoppies doc to 'diagnose' whether he's a liar when the truth (a word alien to the murderer) is staring you right in the face. He's a liar. Fact. Accusing those who were negative about him as being jealous, bitter or spurned, blah blah blah, is just a convenient get out route to avoid having to address his lies.

Yeah yeah, we get it. You think he's a honest little chap who told one porky because that's all Masipa decided he told. I thought you said you think for yourself? If you thought for yourself, you'd question why he lied about the ammo, or why he lied about firing the gun at Tasha's, but you don't. You don't need to be a Weskoppies doc to 'diagnose' whether he's a liar when the truth (a word alien to the murderer) is staring you right in the face. He's a liar. Fact. Accusing those who were negative about him as being jealous, bitter or spurned, blah blah blah, is just a convenient get out route to avoid having to address his lies.

Do you have a link to a psychiatric diagnosis of pathological lying?

You made an accusation of a diagnosis of pathological liar. That's a serious claim. Point me to the evidence or it's just more hot air.

You are getting confused in your desperate attempt to defend Pistorius.

It was not me who used initially used the term ‘pathological liar’ to which you require ‘proof’

But it is me asking you yet again. Do you accept Pistorius lies to avoid accepting responsibility?

This is pathetic, really is

You want a link!! It’s someone’s opinion that’s all.

If you think Pistorius is such a great guy can you provide me a link to that

You are getting confused in your desperate attempt to defend Pistorius.

It was not me who used initially used the term ‘pathological liar’ to which you require ‘proof’

But it is me asking you yet again. Do you accept Pistorius lies to avoid accepting responsibility?

You echoed the accusation - you made the accusation. You do know how we arrive at the diagnosis?

(Clue: It's not from a reporter)

You echoed the accusation - you made the accusation. You do know how we arrive at the diagnosis?

(Clue: It's not from a reporter)

It’s my opinion that Pistorius is a great fat big pathological obsessive liar OK?

You don’t need a link to an opinion.

NOW answer the question, yet again.

Do you agree that Pistorius lies to avoid taking responsibility?

Do you have a link to prove all those who spoke against him were 'jealous, bitter and spurned'? Not from a trashy newspaper of course, and not just in your 'opinion', but something evidential from the trial... ?

Do you have a link to prove all those who spoke against him were 'jealous, bitter and spurned'? Not from a trashy newspaper of course, and not just in your 'opinion', but something evidential from the trial... ?

Now, that’s not fair. Play the game, it’s only you that has to supply the links :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500