Othram - General Discussion - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great start to December! Four announcements just in the last two days. Stayed tuned for many more updates next week!
The three announcements yesterday were epic. I was happy to see Maritime JD identified even though the details of his situation were a bit disheartening. The loved ones left behind matter and deserve closure. I’m also hopeful for the identification of Elaine Armstrong’s murderer so she can truly RIP. Looking forward to the upcoming weeks as I’m certain many good things are brewing.

I always see your announcements on FB first. I encourage all in WS that follow Othram to join the FB group. Very supportive group of people, always positive and light hearted. Good Q&A and UID suggestions as well.

The three announcements yesterday were epic. I was happy to see Maritime JD identified even though the details of his situation were a bit disheartening. The loved ones left behind matter and deserve closure. I’m also hopeful for the identification of Elaine Armstrong’s murderer so she can truly RIP. Looking forward to the upcoming weeks as I’m certain many good things are brewing.

I always see your announcements on FB first. I encourage all in WS that follow Othram to join the FB group. Very supportive group of people, always positive and light hearted. Good Q&A and UID suggestions as well.

Thank you! We would love to have all of you in our DNASolves Advocates Facebook group as well!

Late night solve!

Honored Othram could assist the Ontario Provincial Police & Toronto Police Service in identifying a 2001 John Doe found in Deep River, Ontario. His name has been withheld at the request of his family.

Last edited:
Pleased to share Othram was again able to assist the Spokane Medical Examiner's Office, this time in identifying a 1984 John Doe. His name has been withheld at the request of family.

The NamUs ID is UP93149, but we were not able to find a Websleuths thread for this case.

Pleased to share Othram was again able to assist the Spokane Medical Examiner's Office, this time in identifying a 1984 John Doe. His name has been withheld at the request of family.

The NamUs ID is UP93149, but we were not able to find a Websleuths thread for this case.
I don't believe there's a thread either.

Rest in peace.

Ws thread..

In total, 12 cases were Recently Funded! :0

Who is Oconto County Doe (1979)?

Who is Poinsett County John Doe (2001)?

Who is Jackson County Jane Doe (1993)?

Who is Jefferson County Jane Doe (2005)?

Who is Denver John Doe (1987)?

Who is Washoe County John Doe (1984)?

Who is Monterey County John Doe (2002)?

Who is Nashville Jane Doe (2020)?

Who is Jefferson County John Doe (2000)?

New case:

Ws thread..

Ws thread..
Think you meant to post this thread :)

Think you meant to post this thread :)

Oops, thank you, sorry for the confusion (lol, mine!)
The incorrect thread was meant to accompany this post..

Honored Othram could assist the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office in identifying 25-year old Cheryl Coates, whose body was found almost 40 years ago. A homicide investigation continues, now that she has been identified.

Honored Othram could assist the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office in identifying 25-year old Cheryl Coates, whose body was found almost 40 years ago. A homicide investigation continues, now that she has been identified.

Sleep well, Cheryl.

Othram getting a mention in this article.

A stored DNA sample from his remains were sent to Othram, a private laboratory, which worked with Project Justice and law enforcement to collate a family tree based on commercial and criminal databases that led them to his long-lost relatives

Honored Othram could assist the Michigan State Police & St. Clair Sheriff's Department in identifying the suspect in the 1980 murder of 21-year-old Karen Umphrey. The suspect was arrested and will be in court this month to face charges.

Honored Othram could assist the Michigan State Police & St. Clair Sheriff's Department in identifying the suspect in the 1980 murder of 21-year-old Karen Umphrey. The suspect was arrested and will be in court this month to face charges.

Second case today!

Honored Othram could assist the Kentucky State Police in identifying a 1999 homicide victim as Roger Dale Parham. At the time of his death, Roger was wanted by the FBI. An investigation into his death continues. This case was funded by RTI, NamUs, and the NIJ. We are truly grateful for their support.

Second case today!

Honored Othram could assist the Kentucky State Police in identifying a 1999 homicide victim as Roger Dale Parham. At the time of his death, Roger was wanted by the FBI. An investigation into his death continues. This case was funded by RTI, NamUs, and the NIJ. We are truly grateful for their support.

Thank you for another ID Othram, but I wouldn't say rest in peace to him after what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500