Outburst during JS hearing!

ICA didnt react as fast as I did. She sat there in LALA land for a few seconds. Would like to know where she goes to escape.

I dont know she is used to being in jail. Inmates react differently , I noticed she turned slightl, then whipped her head back arround.

In jail you look quick and often ,small short glances until you figure out what you are seeing then you quit looking.

I dont know for sure never been to jail. But I live in a high crime area!

I posted on the other thread that I had volume up and heard KC say "that is why I said these proceedings should be closed" - "it should not be open to the public, should be closed like I said," then she says "I am fine just fine"

She is not shaky or anything just more anger towed her defense team. She is special and should have special rules for her case. But what she fails to realize is murdering your own baby is as low as it gets and people will hate her for it!mo

I understand the emotion of it. I don't think I'd be able to keep quiet in a courtroom either, especially not that courtroom. I am grateful to not be there. It's bad enough reading it on Websleuths from my work computer in Oklahoma!

I feel her heart, but she should have left and not said anything. And how in the heck did she think she wasn't going to get into trouble for doing that? That just astounds me that she asked if she was going to be arrested? Well, DUH!

She's crying. HHJP asking her why she should not be held in contempt.

Good-is she kidding me? No respect for the system. Next time, stay home and watch jury selection from your living room. Yell at the TV screen like many of us do.

Crocodile tears---and 2 minutes of fame.

Year of Birth: 1982/1981?

I can't tell if she has a disability of some sort, or is just so upset she can barely talk?
Oh, she is explaining...

DOH - here she comes before the judge sniffling. Elizabeth Ann Rogers. 7/2/81.

Ms. Rogers, why you should not be held in contempt of court for the following reasons.

Jury selection, etc. At that time you shouted out YOU KILLED SOMEBODY ANYWAY.

Can you show me any reason why?

I'm Mentally Challenged. I just wanted to see for myself, I have a 3 year old son. I just wanted to see why. I'm very sorry, I'm so sorry. I just had to come to court because my (husband) was in jail for domestic.

I'm borderline, adhd, and am under care, and a plethera of other illnesses. Oh, I need my meds. Seroqual, ativan, methadone, more, more, more.

OMG I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"I'm bipolar." ADHD and under care of a doctor. Since I was 14.

[Took my medicine] "At 6 AM this morning along with my methadone."

OMG! I feel TERRIBLE FOR HER!

She is appologising to everyone through TEARS! hardly able to breath!
oh dear this poor girl! <3
She is so emotional. But not all that stable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back