GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

To be honest, I don't like this. There is no police number to call given, I can't find any police notifications of her being missing and the only msm link seems to be from a journalist who was recently fired?

Can anybody who finds any official links or media reports please post them?

such dark clothing----if she was walking on a dark road at night she may have been hit by a car.

Do we know why she doesnt drive?/ Medical reason or she just doesnt drive??

2 days after she went missing we've gotten a horrible snowstorm it was 5 ish inches around places. and it's been bitter cold every since.

Have they checked hospitals, homeless shelters or maybe a college campus?

Well this one doesn't say "last seen leaving" as so many do. Most rarely say WHO saw them leaving and how. So maybe nobody saw her leave, and maybe dad wasn't home and he came back and she was gone? I wonder who lives near where her phone last pinged? There are more questions than answers on this one so far.

heading out for a couple of hours sweetlings---will check back in--

newspapers for berks are readingeagle. and mcall is lehigh county which is neighboring. looking now...

Thank you Saphyrrra !

Is there a police report/case number associated with Ashley's disappearance?

We need that, or some official source information for this case to be posted please. (MSM report, Facebook of LE, something.)

I'm looking around now for a news report or other official source of information!

Also, the first link is a fundraising link which is against the rules,

Thanks again

Sorry---one last question----do any of Dad's neighbors have security cameras???
Any local businesses that may have caught her on tape????

oh sorry!! hmm I'll see if I can find anything as far as a police report.

Thanks, hopefully something official will pop up since it's still early. I'll check back later today to give it some time and maybe she will be found safe too by then!

On the fb page created in the comments (fb page is run by her sister) says police are involved so i think there is a police report. now to find it lol

Nothing seems to have reached Lehigh county news.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/

I know with Holly's case the local police don't have an online presence, but they did issue missing posters to media. If this is a case of LE not spreading word about Ashely, family need to get missing postsers out there, asap. Printers will often print some out for free, if there's no money available.

While searching, I came across a story about the recent kidnapping of a Berks County stranger kidnap of a female child on the street. She escaped. I've managed to close the window accidentally, which is annoying.

From FB discussion, it seems the family is having a hard time getting this into the media...can we help? Message news stations or something?

I got in more contact. She wants me to call the father and talk to him about everything. She seems open to the help since there aren't getting much anywhere else! I asked about search efforts and she hasn't said anything is going yet. I don't mind trying to do that but I don't want to step on anyones toes ya know. And who knows if this woman who saw someone saw her or not. Could have been anyone the suv was with. could have been a marital spat and someone got out or something.. happens. so not even sure if that was her but there should be searches it's still only been a few days! Thoughts.. do I call the dad to help our or? I mean I'm not terribly far from this area.. maybe half an hour...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back