GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

Ok. Response from fb admin below...
<modsnip>

I am going to see if he wants help coordinating searches through this friend. If not then I'll just find out what I can. I have a message in to a cop friend about verifying.

I apologize for so many questions at jump guys--lol---um....its kinda' a thing I do.

Boyfriend/girlfriend in picture or out of picture? Did she indicate to anyone where she was going? Other than her Dad I'd presume. Maybe she told him "I'm going stright to Mom's" and told a friend that she was hitting Starbucks, CVS etc before heading to Mom's.

Do you try to find answers to all of your questions?

I hate that I live close enough to that city to be fearful..

I feel like this may end up being domestic, and that all of the information on certain social media pages could be red herrings by someone seemingly a bit too eager to suggest she is dead and was seen by random folks being harrassed on the highway.

I'd look into her relationships. Her close relationships. Her close male relationships.

JMO.

I live a VERY close to this area and this is the first I've heard about it. There is nothing on local news about it. What is really going on here???

If this case is confirmed, it is only one hour's drive from where Holly Grim disappeared into thin air before Christmas. Close by, there has also been a recent case of a man ambushing a woman on her doorstep with a knife (link in Holly's thread), and then there has also been the abduction in Reading I mentioned above.

I'm not saying there's a connection, just that there could be.....

Map shows Allentown to Reading. 40 miles apart. Holly actually lives in Macungie, not Allentown, but I kept spelling it wrong for the map search. That's why Allentown is pinned. Easier to spell!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 33
It's ashley not ashely I just found out. Still workin on confirmation..

I live a VERY close to this area and this is the first I've heard about it. There is nothing on local news about it. What is really going on here???

Me too. Why I'm trying to help spread the word and see if there's some searches or what..

I thought that might be the case. Though I did try that spelling too. Will try some more searches though. We'll lose the thread if there's no confirmation soon. :(

While the thread is still up.. what are some Sar or places I can give them the links for to help them get some search help.. I would think if she was walking down the road the search dogs could help. But I can pm them the info.. that would help!

I checked news sources too and didn't find anything. Can somebody direct me to where the comments about her "vulnerability" came from?

FWIW, here is her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.kline.17

Edit to add: Notice that she uses the spelling Ashley on her FB page. Her friends and relatives on the Bring Home FB page also use the Ashley spelling. Whoever set up the Bring Home page and the fundraising page used the spelling Ashely. Not sure which is right.

hmm jan 3 friends w 3 new people......maybe someone else logged on...

hmm jan 3 friends w 3 new people......maybe someone else logged on...

That happens when friends accept old outstanding "friend requests". It does not mean that somebody logged into her FB page. We often see it when somebody is reported missing.

Cop friend said he'll check but he doesn't go in till tomorrow so unless call le guess i can't verify unless news shares something later. poo :(

I checked news sources too and didn't find anything. Can somebody direct me to where the comments about her "vulnerability" came from?

FWIW, here is her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.kline.17

Edit to add: Notice that she uses the spelling Ashley on her FB page. Her friends and relatives on the Bring Home FB page also use the Ashley spelling. Whoever set up the Bring Home page and the fundraising page used the spelling Ashely. Not sure which is right.

I talked to the sister. it's ashley but the admins of the page couldn't figure out how to change it so they contacted facebook.

Do you try to find answers to all of your questions?

Yes------------I ask alot of questions b/c its the way my mind goes. Sometimes guests who are reading the questions/comments asked here have their memories jogged or find questions helpful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back