GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

I live very close to the area and would be willing to meet up to help search... Thanks to everyone for the links you've been posting. I just saw Ashley's disappearance on our news channel. I'm in Bucks County, the county next to Berks.

I went through the thread but so far the only information I saw was about Ashley leaving her dad's house. Does anyone happen to know where any alleged sightings occurred? I saw a post about a SUV...

In answer to the same question on the page itself about this, the admin said it was administered by dad, sis and JJ - but originally created just by JJ.

I live very close to the area and would be willing to meet up to help search... Thanks to everyone for the links you've been posting. I just saw Ashley's disappearance on our news channel. I'm in Bucks County, the county next to Berks.

I went through the thread but so far the only information I saw was about Ashley leaving her dad's house. Does anyone happen to know where any alleged sightings occurred? I saw a post about a SUV...

Are searches being organized?

Only info I can find is that Ashley left dad's house at 11pm in pyjama bottoms and does not drive, but that kind of avoids telling us if she left in a vehicle or not, if you ask me.

Hope someone's told that person they really should call LE.

I second your question with an exclamation point! something definitely seems off here if it's actually his mother running the "bring home ashely kline" page.

actually I'm now not so sure that it's the mother of the boyfriend running that page...an earlier post here said she was the "creator" but a later poster said ashley's sister was the admin. I don't understand FB well enough to figure out who made the page. either way, the boyfriend seems awfully nonchalant about Ashley being missing.

My fault about the admins! I had thought that it was the bf's mom till I talked to them.

In answer to the same question on the page itself about this, the admin said it was administered by dad, sis and JJ - but originally created just by JJ.

Seems to be an interesting post at the top of the FB page. I can only see half of it though.

https://www.facebook.com/Bringhomeashelykline

I dont see it...

And as far as searches, after talking to the family and LE i just passed them the search information you gave zwie and i think they were going to call.

Comment is here, right at the top right of the FB page! Clue.....includes the words "I saw her at..."

https://www.facebook.com/Bringhomeashelykline

I can't see the end though, or if anyone's replied and told them anyone with information about Ashley should call West Berks PD on 610 678 2835

Sorry in advance if this is silly...but can someone confirm/deny whether the Facebook profile of someone with the same name, located in PA with activity 6 hours ago is or is not her?

Strange isn't it !

that's the second SM page that has had activity!

I dont see it...

And as far as searches, after talking to the family and LE i just passed them the search information you gave zwie and i think they were going to call.

I had suggested that they contact Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue as it is the largest fully trained team with deep resources near the area. An associate of the family (I think) had contacted me on FB. I still think GPSR would be the best. West Jersey K9 second. I had offered to train a volunteer search team if LE would not call out GPSR. Have not heard anything back.

Two cases near each other in PA. Quite an age difference between the two. If we get a third case (God forbid), I'm going to get real concerned real fast.

Two cases near each other in PA. Quite an age difference between the two. If we get a third case (God forbid), I'm going to get real concerned real fast.

I hear ya! But for some reason I think Ashley is not far away I think she ran off
and is with someone! I sure hope this is the case. Her SM pages have had activity!

I think Holly was harmed by someone very close to her I don't think a stranger just picked her. I don't think it has anything to do with this one.

I hear ya! But for some reason I think Ashley is not far away I think she ran off
and is with someone! I sure hope this is the case. Her SM pages have had activity!

I was worrying she might have been approached by someone online and gone to meet them. But going at night, dressed the way she was, doesn't look good.

Has anyone seen anything about Ashley taking other clothes with her?

* I've noticed it is the CHIEF of police who's been making the statements about Ashley's case. That's good news.

Please remember we can only link to the missing person's social media or to an official missing person's facebook or various accounts. No linking to boyfriends, relatives or other friends.

Also, paraphrase and provide the link, no copy paste.

Thanks, Cp

There also is now a road rage case where two people (one i know deceased from it the other I'm not sure) that's been in pa. Since there was a tip about an suv in this case.. but I think the road rage person was in a truck so probably not related.

My personal opinion after some discussions.... she's out of town taking a mental health break or something.. I hope anyway!

I'm sorry if I confused anyone. I was just offering to help search if searches were being conducted.

As for her SM log-ins, it's quite possible that LE is logging into her sites, no? I believe that when someone goes missing, LE will go into SM accounts to look for private messages and other info that would be of help. Any thoughts on this?

<modsnip>

Yes mama.. it is. We have all the links now we started the thread before they came out, but she's out in the news now :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back