GUILTY PA - Brandi Dunn, 22, found slain in burned Grove City home, 14 Jan 2006

Thanks for those very interesting comments about his recent activity at MySpace. I would hope, HOPE, hope that my dear husband would not be on his personal webspace TWO freakin' days after I've perished mysteriously. :confused:

This reminds me a little of Scott Peterson with some of the things he tried to do afterwards to make him appear innocent of wrong-doing...like leaving loving messages on Laci's cell phone the day she disappeared etc.

I can't wait to hear if Dunn left messages on Brandi's cell phone.

Also, I noticed that "keck" comment too, and wondered if Scott saw that and became a little jealous. Anything could have happened under the influence of alcohol, which seems to be a common theme amongst all the "friends". :(

The last name "Keck" seems to be a big name in that area too.

I almost hate to ask, but did the Steelers win?

Oh, I guess that would be ONE freaking day since the fire happened the 14th and his comment is from the 15th.

I bet he watched the Steelers game too. :razz:

(Yes, I'll be apologizing profusely if he indeed turns out to be innocent of this horrendous crime.)

Taximom said:
Thanks for those very interesting comments about his recent activity at MySpace. I would hope, HOPE, hope that my dear husband would not be on his personal webspace TWO freakin' days after I've perished mysteriously. :confused:

This reminds me a little of Scott Peterson with some of the things he tried to do afterwards to make him appear innocent of wrong-doing...like leaving loving messages on Laci's cell phone the day she disappeared etc.

I can't wait to hear if Dunn left messages on Brandi's cell phone.

Also, I noticed that "keck" comment too, and wondered if Scott saw that and became a little jealous. Anything could have happened under the influence of alcohol, which seems to be a common theme amongst all the "friends". :(

The last name "Keck" seems to be a big name in that area too.

I almost hate to ask, but did the Steelers win?
yes, they beat my Colts :(

Ok that is just freaky - it shows Brandi online now.....couldthat be her Husband or maybe LE??????

MistyGirl said:
Ok that is just freaky - it shows Brandi online now.....couldthat be her Husband or maybe LE??????

It could be anyone who knows the password. LE may be checking for deleted posts, could be hubby, could be family preparing to remove the site.

I have a question. If you were mourning your newlywed wife, and leaving a post to her, (which I actually see as kinda sweet), trying to reach out and touch her in heaven- why the heck would you talk to her about the Steelers winning?

mysteriew said:
It could be anyone who knows the password. LE may be checking for deleted posts, could be hubby, could be family preparing to remove the site.

I have a question. If you were mourning your newlywed wife, and leaving a post to her, (which I actually see as kinda sweet), trying to reach out and touch her in heaven- why the heck would you talk to her about the Steelers winning?
I was thinking the same thing as you.....I didn't find him posting to her all that strange but the whole Steeler's winning gave me the chills...........I found that very distrubing myself. I mean did he actually watch the flippin game I mean come on it was the day after your wife passed away and may have even been murdered.........

I see that Scott Dunn has changed the picture of two barely clad women kissing on him to one where it is just Brandi hugging him. In a message to "Go Steelers", Scott asked him to be one of the "paul bear" (pall bearers?).

Vet4Bush said:
I see that Scott Dunn has changed the picture of two barely clad women kissing on him to one where it is just Brandi hugging him. In a message to "Go Steelers", Scott asked him to be one of the "paul bear" (pall bearers?).
My blog has been my entree into writing for money. Its popularity will likely help me a great deal when any book I might have in proposal is sold.

My point in saying this is the following:

No matter how key my blogging has been to the personal success I may or may not have, if my wife was likely murdered in a housefire, no offense to anyone here, but I wouldn't give a flip about anything on the internet for a while.

Would most of you?

If Dunn made those changes based on any kind of legal advice, he needs to fire that lawyer.

Steve

misterallgood said:
My blog has been my entree into writing for money. Its popularity will likely help me a great deal when any book I might have in proposal is sold.

No matter how key my blogging has been to the personal success I may or may not have, if my wife was likely murdered in a housefire, no offense to anyone here, but I wouldn't give a flip about anything on the internet for a while.

Would most of you?

If Dunn made those changes based on any kind of legal advice, he needs to fire that lawyer.

Steve
I agree 100% with your entire post.

misterallgood said:

Would most of you?

Steve
The internet would be the last thing on my mind, other than maybe checking to see if LE has said anything about suspects.
Still, I can kinda see the idea of leaving her a comment on her site, as a way of trying to maintain a connection to her, and since they had used the site to connect before. Still that comment about the Steelers threw me! Like urging her to make the Steelers win? Like she is now his own personal genie in heaven, doing important work for what is most important to him? Not I will miss you ya at the games, not I will never watch a game again, without thinking of watching with you? No wondering what the future would have brought them as a couple? No, what is important to him is that the Steelers win on Sun!
I don't understand making changes, as not only can LE access those, in many cases- so can sleuthers. So if he was attempting to hide something, it was too late the minute that the submit button was clicked.

Yes, that is something to do with the myspace account I think. I noticed a link there about special cursor's.
Still, now that you mention it- a match is kinda strange in these circumstances.

mysteriew said:
The internet would be the last thing on my mind, other than maybe checking to see if LE has said anything about suspects.
Still, I can kinda see the idea of leaving her a comment on her site, as a way of trying to maintain a connection to her, and since they had used the site to connect before. Still that comment about the Steelers threw me! Like urging her to make the Steelers win? Like she is now his own personal genie in heaven, doing important work for what is most important to him? Not I will miss you ya at the games, not I will never watch a game again, without thinking of watching with you? No wondering what the future would have brought them as a couple? No, what is important to him is that the Steelers win on Sun!
I don't understand making changes, as not only can LE access those, in many cases- so can sleuthers. So if he was attempting to hide something, it was too late the minute that the submit button was clicked.

The fact that football comes up at all is a serious mental deficiently.

Looks to me like a lit cigar, but then I like to smoke cigars when I adjust artillery fire. Captain Joe, ArtyFO.

I took a look at the my space cursors, and they don't offer a match. It does appear to be a cigar and they do offer that. It is a little different, but very similiar.

Brandi Dunn was murdered -- Coroner.

From the article:

Brandi Dunn, 22, of Slippery Rock, died of blunt force trauma to the head, the Mercer County coroner ruled. Further toxicological tests are pending, he said (...)

Dunn and her husband, Scott, who reported the fire, had been staying at the home of John and Deborah Montgomery, who were spending the winter in California, authorities said.

mysteriew said:
So Scott was staying there with her.
I think that's the $64 dollar question -- one of them.

If he wasn't staying there -- that's odd. And unfortunately for the Scottster, if he was staying with her, that's not much better.

I really dislike the name scott.... involved in the homicide of a spouse.

mssheila said:
I really dislike the name scott.... involved in the homicide of a spouse.

Yeah, that name is certainly beginning to have a negative connotation to it, isn't it?

misterallgood said:

OMG, I would be too devastated to even function. Several months ago my husband and I went thru a rough patch...We both wondered if our marriage was ending....I didn't eat ANYTHING for 2 days and the only way I could sleep was to medicate. To find out that he had been killed or died would only magnify that feeling X100+.

So I guess I'm saying that for this husband to be on the internet is just beyond comprehension for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back