GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

Well, the rap sheet posted confirms its Delvin with an I.

I am sooo happy she was found. I too thought surely he had killed her already. I can't believe how much of your heart you put into a case like this with a victim and family you've never met. I cried like she was mine when I read the news. I'm so proud to be part of a group like WS. Hugs to Carlesha and her family and kudos to LE and the informant.

THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL WAS FOUND!!! AMAZING NEWS!!

Carlesha, I want to wish you all the best as you try to heal from this horrible experience. You have had many supporters from all around the world who were praying for your safe return! Our prayers were answered.

You are a fighter and an inspiration to all! God bless you.

380342_1280x720.jpg

So beautifully said, Mica.

I couldn't stop thinking about this brave girl ever since the case was posted here. As soon as I got home I logged on to check for updates and saw this WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!! :happydance: I'm sitting here with HAPPY tears! I can't believe it. Everyone's prayers were answered, THANK-YOU GOD for bringing this beautiful young lady home safe! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you Carlesha and will keep you in our prayers while you heal. God bless you Carlesha! :loveyou:

I just saw -- and I am SOOOOOO HAPPY! I didn't think this would have a happy ending. So ecstatic! :happydance: :great: :party:

This guy was bad news all the way around and I am so glad he's off the streets. Who knows how many victims he has had or would have had in the future. I feel when the details come out about him that a lot of people will be coming forward saying ''Holy S***, that's the GUY that tried to hurt me last week , month, year '' . Good day all around !

I'm glad he's crying in his mugshot. How many of your victims cried ? Begged for mercy ?

I am speechless . I ended a very chaotic workday a few hours ago and checked WS. I saw that the number of pages had swelled suddenly and I knew something was going on but couldn't deal with a tragic ending.

I decided to wait to read what I thought would be a horrific outcome until after putting my child to bed. I was floored to see "Found Alive" next to this case. I am giving you all a virtual high-five! Team Carlesha !! What a remarkable young woman. I hope only the best for her - she deserves it and more .

Barnes, who has ties to Philadelphia, apparently attacked Freeland-Gaither at random, detectives said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...nd-Police-Source-281698261.html#ixzz3IFa2xPOv

BBM

Nothing I have read or heard on updates indicates that the Victim knows or knew this vicious violent predator. Life can change in a split second: it was random.

Detectives got a break in the case from a woman living in Harve De Grace, Maryland. A woman found a bag of trash that included a receipt from an ACME supermarket in Northeast Philadelphia, a bag of Herr's potato chips and shattered glass.
The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, told NBC10 that she initially thought it was just trash, but later called authorities after hearing about the case.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...nd-Police-Source-281698261.html#ixzz3IFc0BmpC
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Wonder where the lady found the trash? In her yard? On side of road? What made it suspicious? I'm not sure if I found a bag of trash I would go through it? Like to hear an interview with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My jaw is on the floor. Welcome home, Carlesha.

Hats off to the anonymous woman for embodying the Philadelphian spirit of "brotherly love" and making that call!

I found his "tie" to Charles City County VA. Can't post the link as we can't discuss family members. But if you Google the right things, you will find it too. Shocking.

All I'm finding is this current case with references to the prior one. *Nothing* on the prior case at all. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back