GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

There is a FB under the name Dee Barnes that could possibly be the suspect. He has a woman's name as his FB url and when I googled her name, it showed that she had been arrested with a Delvin Barnes in 2001 in Virginia. The article about that arrest said Delvin Barnes was 24 at the time so the age does add up.

Some crazy status updates on that account.

Hold on to your barf bags, kids:

"Sources said Delvin Barnes, 37, is charged with attempted capital murder, forcible rape, malicious wounding, malicious wounding with a chemical substance, inanimate object penetration and abduction in connection with the abduction and assault of a Richmond woman on October 1. That woman was found safe two days later."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/27295999...on-of-philadelphia-woman-has-ties-to-virginia

He just did almost the very same thing in VA, just a month ago.

There is a FB under the name Dee Barnes that could possibly be the suspect. He has a woman's name as his FB url and when I googled her name, it showed that she had been arrested with a Delvin Barnes in 2001 in Virginia. The article about that arrest said Delvin Barnes was 24 at the time so the age does add up.

Some crazy status updates on that account.

Ok, this is crazy. I looked at that site (Dee Barnes). One new friend recently added within the past two weeks and guess what. This new friend's occupation is listed as "Nursing Assistant". Geez.....

Dee Barnes in Virgina wearing a blue shirt with goofy glasses. Someone look it up and tell me if you think its him.

OMG, OMG!
I was up all night last night, literally refreshing WS because I couldn't sleep. Finally laid down at 6:00pm and slept for 3 1/2 hours straight, praying for her safe return as I drifted off.
And I woke up to THIS!!
OVER THE MOON HAPPY!!

What a strong, brave, resilient young woman!!!!

Careful--if you guys keep putting up facebooks of random people who may or may not be DB, you're going to get the thread shut down.

Yes! So amazing. I don't post often, just follow the threads that grab me. This is the best news ever. Thank you detectives, and god bless you Carlesha. Love love and love.

Anyone find any info out on this goon yet?

The FB page I found for a DB has a photo that matches him. Also, someone who commented she knows him from school on the NBC12 link OntarioMom posted is FB friends with him. If this is him, it looks like he got fired from his job a month ago. Says he's from Philly.

The FB page I found for a DB has a photo that matches him. Also, someone who commented she knows him from school on the NBC12 link OntarioMom posted is FB friends with him. If this is him, it looks like he got fired from his job a month ago. Says he's from Philly.
If you're sure the photo matches -- and it is HIS page -- you can post the link.

Oh well today is my first day ever posting lol

May you bring luck with you! This is great. Ms. Carlesha Freeland-Gaither is a hero. May she live a wonderful life full of joy. A happy family. Thank you for posting their picture. Wonderful to see.

Hold on to your barf bags, kids:

"Sources said Delvin Barnes, 37, is charged with attempted capital murder, forcible rape, malicious wounding, malicious wounding with a chemical substance, inanimate object penetration and abduction in connection with the abduction and assault of a Richmond woman on October 1. That woman was found safe two days later."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/27295999...on-of-philadelphia-woman-has-ties-to-virginia

He just did almost the very same thing in VA, just a month ago.

Wow. Thankfully he didn't murder these girls.

UGH!!! And the previous victim is only 16 :( https://www.facebook.com/NBC12News

I hope this monster rots in jail for life.

What is this photo from?

Can we not hint at all about how to find his and his girlfriend's FB pages?
You can link to HIS page if you're certain it's the right one. GF is off limits, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back