PA - Coach Told Player to Injure Disabled Teammate, 8

Wow, I'm suprised he got prison time! I was expecting he'd end up with community service. The poor *advertiser censored* is gonna get eaten up in prison - a well deserved fate in my opinion.

KrisNine said:
Something is truly wrong with this idiot! He should never be allowed around children again!
I noticed from the article that they are sending him for psychiatric evaluation. I agree that something is obviously wrong with this man.

Good for Judge Warman!

southcitymom said:
I noticed from the article that they are sending him for psychiatric evaluation. I agree that something is obviously wrong with this man.
Well, he will be part of society again when he's out of jail, so its good that he's getting some sort of psychiatric help.

Kind of OT, but reminds me of when I was a kid. There was a man down the street that coached his kids little league. One day the son was sitting out in front of the house when my mom and I drove by. There were a ton of cars in front of the house and my mom asked him if they were having a party. The kid said that they were but he had to sit outside until they were done with the cake and ice cream because he didn't do very well at the game and couldn't have any. It was so sad :( All the other little boys were there and he, his own son, was outside. Some people! My mom was so sad :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back