Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. New member, just signed up a few minutes ago after reading the threads on this case. I am very local to the area, know it well.

so, the reason i decided to just now join is because I need to point a something that has me so very angry:

As is already established and known, CD was arrested on a gun charge back in Feb, and that charge was dismissed in May. Why?? Who knows. But what I have not seen anyone mentioning, and only just saw one small post about, was that the charge was supposed to be reintstated 2 weeks ago. It never was. Because the Bensalem police officer tasked with doing so, never got around to it. Its the same officer who arrested him on Monday. So, now here we are. NONE of this would be happening right now if someone would have just done their job!

Some serious questions need to be answered, and someone has to be accountable: why did the officer drag her feet about reinstating that charge? why did the judge dismiss the charge to begin with?? If these boys don't go home to their families, not only should the perpetrator be held responsible, but so too should the people who are entrusted to keep our communities safe by doing the job they get paid to do. I can't help but thing there is something fishy - like a 'friends in high places' type thing with the Judge, Bensalem PD, and the DiNardo family.

Sorry, but this has me seriously upset because now, its very likely 4 young men are dead, hate to say it. I hope I am wrong.

So he buries 4 people so efficiently that cadaver dogs, FBI, and local police cannot recover them after days of digging, yet puts one of the victim's cars in a garage on his property, with the clearly marked title and keys on a nail?
Makes no sense at all....while trying to sell one of the cars? Sounds like a patsy....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

How big is this person of interest? Would he need help?

Let me just throw this out there. What if this individual is really twisted and used his concrete expertise to make people disappear (ala Jimmy Hoffa rumors). Would there still not be a trail. Blood? I can't imagine the problem of getting rid of 4 people.

Hi all. New member, just signed up a few minutes ago after reading the threads on this case. I am very local to the area, know it well.

so, the reason i decided to just now join is because I need to point a something that has me so very angry:

As is already established and known, CD was arrested on a gun charge back in Feb, and that charge was dismissed in May. Why?? Who knows. But what I have not seen anyone mentioning, and only just saw one small post about, was that the charge was supposed to be reintstated 2 weeks ago. It never was. Because the Bensalem police officer tasked with doing so, never got around to it. Its the same officer who arrested him on Monday. So, now here we are. NONE of this would be happening right now if someone would have just done their job!

Some serious questions need to be answered, and someone has to be accountable: why did the officer drag her feet about reinstating that charge? why did the judge dismiss the charge to begin with?? If these boys don't go home to their families, not only should the perpetrator be held responsible, but so too should the people who are entrusted to keep our communities safe by doing the job they get paid to do. I can't help but thing there is something fishy - like a 'friends in high places' type thing with the Judge, Bensalem PD, and the DiNardo family.

Sorry, but this has me seriously upset because now, its very likely 4 young men are dead, hate to say it. I hope I am wrong.

:welcome: I am sorry it is under these circumstances.

So he buries 4 people so efficiently that cadaver dogs, FBI, and local police cannot recover them after days of digging, yet puts one of the victim's cars in a garage on his property, with the clearly marked title and keys on a nail?

Right?! Doesn’t add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he wasnt read his rights. Weapons charge was dismissed and other two were waived for a preliminary, i could be misinterpreting the documents but that is what it looks like to me and if that is true, a first year law student could have had him walking that night and also means the other charges will also be dismissed. Im curious what probable cause they had to search his property. Especially because if it was based on this arrest in which he may not have been read his rights, anything they may find could be argued inadmissable. Again, i could be misinterpreting the documents so if i am please correct me on that. Im from this area and saw websleuths on The Killing Season and joined a little while ago when a young woman went missing from this area. You guys do better work than most police departments do and could be because a huge part of investigating crimes in this century involves an incredible amount of digging online. Most police departments do not have individuals whose sole responsibility is doing what you guys do so kudos to all who stay on top of it to help so many out there who want and deserve answers.

He's only charged with trying sell a car...let's not hang him yet...probably a lot more to it than this one small time drug dealer...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

You have every right to be upset but IMO, he more than likely would have been bailed out by now anyway. The bail was initially only 1 million because of circumstances surrounding this current case. Otherwise, it would have been lower and all of this could have still been in play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how reinstating the charge in June would have changed much. He would have likely gotten bailed out then as he was quickly bailed out yesterday. Someone who is capable of possibly ending four lives isn't going to be held back and I think it's unfair to place blame on anyone but the person who did this. I, for one, don't think now is the time to place blame anywhere else. Nobody can foresee the future.

Welcome! Great first post and excellent points!

no, I pointed that out last thread when everyone else thought it was from the quad accident. he just looked scraped up (like a fight)

Also the picture is not from the quad accident. His caption implied that he got in a fight.

Thank you for pointing this out...I was unaware that it was the same Officer & didn't know enough about why he wasn't served a few weeks ago. I'm sorry for your pain & I can understand your anger; this is all so horrendous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope the impending storms on this area don't ruin any investigation efforts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member