Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been touched on already but I was keeping up with the post until I left work and then I get home and wow, 50 pages added. I left off after the discussion of the title being found and the person who reported it being "protected"; with that being said is it possible that this person who intended to buy the car got scared once he heard the phones were confiscated? Maybe there was texting about the car and he was afraid of becoming an accessory? Just a thought, sorry if it was already brought up in the 50 pages I will now go catch up on.

I don't know in what direction the license plate camera was pointed, but looking at the address of of the camera "2541 street road" it is on the "odd side of the street" meaning it is on the same side of cars going towards pa-263. If it was pointed at cars going this way at 7:49PM the cars were going "away" from the crime scene. If the camera was pointed the other way they would be going "towards" the crime scene.

I am not as involved in this case as so many of you, but I sit back wondering about a motive (which goes out the window if there is indeed evidence of mental illness/schizophrenia)... and then I wonder if these men are not actually dead but there is something else going on... I don't know, just trying to find any reason to stay positive in the mist of so much negative. Thanks for letting me barge in with some random thoughts. Hugs to everyone working this one.

My question is do you think Cosmo truly has schizophrenia? This is something that was diagnosed after purchasing the shotgun and arrest which was dismissed maybe due to the diagnosis and maybe the parents stating they would make sure he gets help?

With a dual mental illness Frontal lube damage from an ATV accident and schizophrenia wouldn't he be watched a bit more closely since it was such a new diagnosis?

Gregg Shore, 1st Assistant DA, said DiNardo has schizophrenia and his prior involuntary mental health commitment was filed by his mother.
[video=twitter;885231543622545409]https://twitter.com/LMcCrystal/status/885231543622545409[/video]

This is not good. If he seriously has a mental illness I feel like a part of a lynch mob. Yes what has happened is horrible. But seriously. I'd like to curse right about now but I wont

Hi all. New member, just signed up a few minutes ago after reading the threads on this case. I am very local to the area, know it well.

so, the reason i decided to just now join is because I need to point a something that has me so very angry:

As is already established and known, CD was arrested on a gun charge back in Feb, and that charge was dismissed in May. Why?? Who knows. But what I have not seen anyone mentioning, and only just saw one small post about, was that the charge was supposed to be reintstated 2 weeks ago. It never was. Because the Bensalem police officer tasked with doing so, never got around to it. Its the same officer who arrested him on Monday. So, now here we are. NONE of this would be happening right now if someone would have just done their job!

Some serious questions need to be answered, and someone has to be accountable: why did the officer drag her feet about reinstating that charge? why did the judge dismiss the charge to begin with?? If these boys don't go home to their families, not only should the perpetrator be held responsible, but so too should the people who are entrusted to keep our communities safe by doing the job they get paid to do. I can't help but thing there is something fishy - like a 'friends in high places' type thing with the Judge, Bensalem PD, and the DiNardo family.

Sorry, but this has me seriously upset because now, its very likely 4 young men are dead, hate to say it. I hope I am wrong.

Thanks for your post, you bring up very good points.

I also found this disturbing quote from Meo's friend in the philly.com article:

He (DiNardo) sold “rifles, shotguns, handguns… assault rifles. Whatever he could get his hands on. He would kind of brag about it too,” Beitz said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

How did the local prosecutors and police miss this kind of prior activity.?

Where was he getting these weapons and how? Were his parents buying them for him? If there was a 20 yo unbalanced kid with priors in my area selling guns/assault rifles to other kids, I'd sure expect LE to know about it.

He seriously needs to stop shaving his widow's peak.

Not placing blame, but i think the authorities should be doing what they were told to do, and as big a deal as gun violence is these days, I know how illegally owning a gun is a huge deal. So why did this kid get a lucky break? I think the judge should answer for that. I'm thinking family influence. I don't think its fair for some rich kid to get off on a felony gun violation. Pretty serious offense.

Chris O'Connell‏Verified account @CoconnellFox29 25m25 minutes ago

Developing:Authorities in Solebury just hauled away large pieces of evidence covered by tarp on flatbed truck from DiNardo property.

https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29

I do not think it is inconsistent that he could kill 4 people, hide their bodies and then try to sell the car and hang the keys and title on a nail in the garage/barn.

He has been trouble and always got out of it because his parents could afford lawyers who made deals with prosecutors.

He bragged about his 'badness' and actually told people he has killed before. Only wannabes do this.

He most likely went to a mental health inpatient facility in lieu of jail as part of his plea bargain and when he got out, broke the conditions by having access to a firearm.

His ability to get out of all the trouble he has been in has given him the 'untouchable' ideation of invincibility. He thinks he is smarter than everyone and that people are too afraid of him to rat him out.

He thinks he is a Made Man, Mafioso style but at the moment, he is just a pudgy punk in a jail cell eating baloney sandwiches and relying on his parents money and lawyers to save his butt from a life in prison.

He is good for these murders, I will bet on it. And, I do not think his dad helped him hide the bodies. Dad is smart and would NEVER have left the missing boy's car in his own barn.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

Where was he getting these weapons and how? Were his parents buying them for him? If there was a 20 yo unbalanced kid with priors in my area selling guns/assault rifles to other kids, I'd sure expect LE to know about it.

Well, they probably DID know it. That's the thing. Cops know who's doing what, they know who the players are. Sometimes they pick and choose who they're going to go after. I still say the DiNardo family had huge influence over the Bensalem PD.

Yes. It almost looks like two pieces, but if it is one, the section in the rear looks like a tank.

Chris O'Connell‏Verified account @CoconnellFox29 25m25 minutes ago

Developing:Authorities in Solebury just hauled away large pieces of evidence covered by tarp on flatbed truck from DiNardo property.

https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29

Could that be what we thought was an oil tank that was dug out earlier today?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Maybe LE DID know about it. I've considered the idea that maybe one of these boys was questioned by police about CD and that's what set this all into motion. It could explain why LE looked at CD so quickly and why the DA certainly seems to me to know a lot of things he is not able to share.

Hope the impending storms on this area don't ruin any investigation efforts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, I also meant to mention that we are do for stormy weather here = thunder storms. I hope to God this won't hamper efforts too much, and I am sure they will secure the scene.

Hi all. New member, just signed up a few minutes ago after reading the threads on this case. I am very local to the area, know it well.

so, the reason i decided to just now join is because I need to point a something that has me so very angry:

As is already established and known, CD was arrested on a gun charge back in Feb, and that charge was dismissed in May. Why?? Who knows. But what I have not seen anyone mentioning, and only just saw one small post about, was that the charge was supposed to be reintstated 2 weeks ago. It never was. Because the Bensalem police officer tasked with doing so, never got around to it. Its the same officer who arrested him on Monday. So, now here we are. NONE of this would be happening right now if someone would have just done their job!

Some serious questions need to be answered, and someone has to be accountable: why did the officer drag her feet about reinstating that charge? why did the judge dismiss the charge to begin with?? If these boys don't go home to their families, not only should the perpetrator be held responsible, but so too should the people who are entrusted to keep our communities safe by doing the job they get paid to do. I can't help but thing there is something fishy - like a 'friends in high places' type thing with the Judge, Bensalem PD, and the DiNardo family.

Sorry, but this has me seriously upset because now, its very likely 4 young men are dead, hate to say it. I hope I am wrong.

I posted this but the thread is moving too fast.. Had Bensalem reinstated the charges and arrested him when the DA requested on 6.21 none of this would have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther