GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there speculation that LE is protecting one of their own?

I doubt it. There are very few cases of PA State Troopers being involved in anything criminal.

This area does not have municipal police so coverage is provided by the State Police.

Sometimes I think family has to put up a stink. In a BIG way. I wish the family would speak with reporters and ask for help, IF they're not getting any.
I know they appreciate what you have done Trackergd.

There was quite a bit of discussion about this at the meeting. One of the litmus test the mother will be using is to go in person to state representatives and ask for them to see why no information about the status of the case is being shared with her. If the representative is enthusiastic about helping, but a day or two later has gone quiet or something to that effect and says they cannot help her, we have sort of an answer. She would then go to the state Attorney General to see what response she gets there.

There was lukewarm media attention that has all but gone away. Either there is nothing for the media to capitalize on or they have been warned away.

As I noted in the meeting, either PSP has nothing or they are sitting on something big and Holly is just a small part of it and they are worried that the attention being focused on searching is going to blow the case. Holly's mom at least deserves a quiet meeting where she is updated with as much as PSP can share and asked to keep it to herself if something larger is in play.

In the Google Earth view, the red arrow is the mobile home park. The yellow arrow is a junk yard, the green arrow is a construction site and the blue arrow is excess mobile home storage.

The junk yard has been searched twice, once with a dog (of unknown type or training level).

The area with the green arrow just nags the heck out of me as a good place to park while doing recon in and around the park.

The excess mobile home storage has been searched twice.

The map view is for orientation. The mobile home park is Red Maples in Wescosville PA.

Attachments

• Red Maples 2.jpg
    Red Maples 2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Red Maples 1.jpg
    Red Maples 1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 22
Maybe they are not telling MOM anything because Its just possible she talks to whomever they have their eye on!

JMO

I had Kimster open the thread again.

The search operations and discussion had been shut down as there was the perception that some of the searchers were being stalked. One of the SAR sources I spoke with indicated that they were not being called in as the PSP had told them the case was a homicide.

I was able to verify that one of the original searchers was questioned by PSP and is no longer involved in the searches.

The PSP did confiscate the rear steps of the mobile home and I have confirmation blood was found either on the steps or on the rear door. Money was still sitting out. Her glasses, smokes and ashtray were dumped on the floor.

The boyfriend did say he saw clear signs of human passage in the tall grass behind the trailer and what appeared to him to be the tire marks of a pickup truck with dual rear tires. To the best of Holly's mom and the boyfriend, PSP did not pay much attention to the grass push downs or tire marks.

I met with the mother, boyfriend and about 20 friends and searchers yesterday. PSP is not telling the mother or boyfriend anything. The boyfriend has been fully checked out by PSP. The mother is distraught.

There were a number of rumors that Holly was involved in risky adult fetish activities. According to family and the boyfriend, these rumors are false.

She has a son, mother and boyfriend that miss her very much.

One close friend had attempted to follow the "sex" angle and found what she is sure was a picture of Holly on a fetish site. She showed it to PSP. They promptly took her phone, deleted all her online searches and contacts...pretty much wiped her phone and told her NEVER to look at that site again. Something is odd about PSP acting in this manner.

The volunteers want to start searching again within a five mile radius of the mobile home park. I see no harm in this. I have asked them not to pester PSP with any sock, shoe etc...unless it is directly tied to Holly and can be confirmed by family.

New posters are being made up for distribution over a wide area. Lots of brainstorming about organizations and places to update with new posters.

I talked to the PI. He seemed not to have much information or leads.

OK, WS sleuthers....ball is in your court!

You mention that Holly's boyfriend did say that he saw clear human passage through the tall grass behind the trailer and what appeared to him to be tire marks from a pickup with dual rear tires, but yet to the best of his recollection and Holly's mom, the PSP did not pay much attention to the grass push downs or tire marks.
This seems like important information to me, that might or might not have anything to do with Holly's disappearance. If it does have something to do with Holly, I wonder why they seem to not pay much attention to this info?
IMOO.

You mention that Holly's boyfriend did say that he saw clear human passage through the tall grass behind the trailer and what appeared to him to be tire marks from a pickup with dual rear tires, but yet to the best of his recollection and Holly's mom, the PSP did not pay much attention to the grass push downs or tire marks.
This seems like important information to me, that might or might not have anything to do with Holly's disappearance. If it does have something to do with Holly, I wonder why they seem to not pay much attention to this info?
IMOO.

I am wondering the same thing as that sort of evidence is my forte.

Trackergd,
What is the difference between normal car tyres and dual-rear tyre impressions in grass? Is there a very evident distinction?
I'm wondering this because of the precision of the naming of the vehicle type.

I am wondering what kind of garbage/waste/hauling service trucks could have been in the area at that time of morning that Holly was taken?
(Whether it be a company owned truck, or a private hauling trash truck.)
Or even a Sewer Cleaning Truck....

IMOO.

Questions coming quick and fast now ;)

The PSP did confiscate the rear steps of the mobile home and I have confirmation blood was found either on the steps or on the rear door.

I wondered, if the door did have blood on it was the door wiped down at some point so no trace of blood was left to see (by forensics or PSP)?
Was it on the inside or the outside of the door?
Was it mentioned where on the door it was found? (like the handle or the surface?)
I wondered if they found a finger print or a smear from an unknown source?

Thanks trackergd.

Since Holly was not seen being taken, then I wonder if the vehicle that she was taken in, was a commonly seen vehicle at that time of the morning, so it would not seem out of the ordinary to see that vehicle then.
IMOO.

I wondered, if the door did have blood on it was the door wiped down at some point so no trace of blood was left to see (by forensics or PSP)?
Was it mentioned where on the door it was found? (like the handle or the surface?)

Thanks trackergd.

And whose blood was it?
Holly's? The perp's? Both?
IMOO.

I wonder if this dual rear tire pick up could have had a camper on it as well? That would make it easier to transport Holly without her being seen by others.
Also, I wonder what type of wrecker type trucks the junk yard might have.
IMOO.

Trackergd,
What is the difference between normal car tyres and dual-rear tyre impressions in grass? Is there a very evident distinction?
I'm wondering this because of the precision of the naming of the vehicle type.

Two tire marks very close together that track together and one that is independent and turns sharper. That would be the two rear tires and the front tire on that side.

Since Holly was not seen being taken, then I wonder if the vehicle that she was taken in, was a commonly seen vehicle at that time of the morning, so it would not seem out of the ordinary to see that vehicle then.
IMOO.

Not a bad thought!

Thanks trackergd.

There must have been something on the steps for PSP to take them. The BF told me he thought the blood was on the door. No specific location given.

Just out of curiosity, has it been stated by PSP that they think Holly is presumed to be deceased?
Or they haven't said either way... (that they think she is alive or deceased)
Just wondering what the Official's are stating at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven