GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like if there was no forced entry, could the back door have been previously unlocked? I wonder if LE checked for fingerprints on the inside door knob of that back door?
IMOO.

Either that or Holly let the perp in, by the front door, or he had his own key and then for some reason he used the back door as the way out (or opened it as a part of the staging).

I hope I'm doing this right, this seems to be her home, I compared it to the video of her home on the news, same bbq and chair and lawnmower in the back yard and the fence is somewhat slanted down.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1100...ge+Rd,+Allentown,+Pennsylvania+18106&t=h&z=16

heres the news report, showing her home.
http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...oken/-/132502/23230778/-/ctwqu1z/-/index.html

Ok, my map didn't work, I scrolled thru the mobile home complex and thats how I found it, 5686 Reppert Lane. If someone can figure this out for me.

I've been wondering about this - what made mom immediately concerned enough to want to physically check on her? Especially if she knew she was sick, probably sleeping and saw her car there. Was mom just wanting to see if she needed some momma-love/medicine/glass of water or something?

Post # 1 says her mom went by to pick her up for work. I wonder if this is still what happened since I see others questioning her mom stopping by. Don't know if this was a quote or a guess??

I believe mom and holly worked at the same place and rode
To work together.
Now what time did bf leave
What time did the bus come
What time did mom get there
That's our window.

The overturned cup and glasses on the floor seem so careless - why wouldn't they have been picked up so no one knew anything had happened? But....maybe mom's phone call to Holly made someone in the home think they had to move real fast?

But that would have to be someone who knew Holly and her mom real well - that mom usually called at that time, and would come to the house if she got no answer.

The person that did thi knew he didn't have time to clean up
Mom was coming. I this this is someone close to her
Jmo

I believe mom and holly worked at the same place and rode
To work together.
Now what time did bf leave
What time did the bus come
What time did mom get there
That's our window.

Someone posted up thread that her mom had recently retired?

Yes, I want to know what time the bus came and what was Holly's work schedule.

Hope she is found soon!

I wonder if it was unusual for Holly's boyfriend to spend the night?
Or if he spent the night often, but left before the phone calls that Holly and
her mom were known to have had.
The reason why I wonder if it was unusual for her boyfriend to spend the night,
is that the mom thought that Holly was sleeping due to a cold, and that was a reason why she thought she did not answer the phone. Does that also mean that Holly's mom was not aware that Holly would take her son to the bus stop, or perhaps Holly's mom figured she would go back to sleep after she arrived home from taking her son to the bus stop?
I think with not enough information, these questions linger and take on a life of their own, questions that raise more questions.
IMOO.

I hope I'm doing this right, this seems to be her home, I compared it to the video of her home on the news, same bbq and chair and lawnmower in the back yard and the fence is somewhat slanted down.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1100...ge+Rd,+Allentown,+Pennsylvania+18106&t=h&z=16

heres the news report, showing her home.
http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...oken/-/132502/23230778/-/ctwqu1z/-/index.html

Ok, my map didn't work, I scrolled thru the mobile home complex and thats how I found it, 5686 Reppert Lane. If someone can figure this out for me.

I can mark the map and get a picture, but I can't find the home. The roads in that park don't have names. How did you find the numbers?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 98
Holly and her mom live in the same mobile home park.
For many years, they drove to work together, as she and her mom worked at the same place.
Her mom recently retired, and sometimes still drives Holly to work.
I heard that her mom got worried that morning when she tried to call and Holly did not answer, as they still talked every morning, but apparently her mom did not actually intend to drive that day, so that is a clarification since the original post.
Holly and her mom are very, very close.

Bumping this for mom's call/work/drive details.

The window glass looks cracked to me, but maybe that had happened before, as it isn't mentioned in any media reports - although it was obviously deliberately filmed by this tv crew.

If the glass was shattered that would be a potential point of entry. Cracked glass is useless, no perp would be able to get in through the crack in the window pane.

My point is, that if there was a stranger perp, he had to get in somehow, right? Either he forced his way through the door or the window, or he used some kind of ruse, to make Holly let him in. Now, why would she open the back door to anyone if she never used it? That makes me think the opened back door was either an escape route or a part of staging, of course if there is no sign of forced entry in it.

Do we know if they've searched any of the neighboring mobile homes?

Thought the request for even rumors was interesting.

Usually they're trying to AVOID rumors (though I'm sure they look into some that are called in, on FB, or article comments, etc.) and here we've got them soliciting them.

However, with it being a smaller area, maybe they realize locals all talk anyway and would likely know stuff, if people have issues w/ others, etc.

I hope that now that it's further into this that they have some very substantial leads, information, evidence, etc.

I walked my daughter to the bus stop every morning until she graduated at sixteen... Especially after so many teens started disappearing leaving for school :/ ... Call me paranoid, over protective but when it's still dark out and she had to wait alone I call it being aware of the reality of what could happen ...

yes, i was about to chime in with the same thoughts. not only that, but one of mine was easily bullied, one was the lone kid at the bus stop, etc... so many reasons to do it.

If the glass was shattered that would be a potential point of entry. Cracked glass is useless, no perp would be able to get in through the crack in the window pane.

My point is, that if there was a stranger perp, he had to get in somehow, right? Either he forced his way through the door or the window, or he used some kind of ruse, to make Holly let him in. Now, why would she open the back door to anyone if she never used it? That makes me think the opened back door was either an escape route or a part of staging, of course if there is no sign of forced entry in it.

A very long time ago, we lived in a mobile home.
If her lock is anything like ours - we could always pop the lock easily with a credit card when we got locked out.
The older homes are not built very solid, and hers looks older.
I think they make the newer ones much better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member