Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

From looking at FB pages on her friends list, doesn't seem like anyone cares she is missing. They seem to be going on about life without a mention of her. There is also another Jamie Metzger FB page that I found off of one of her relatives page that is being used, and the last picture posted was September 22 2014 of a sunset.

^^ goes to show you can't believe everything you read.

From looking at FB pages on her friends list, doesn't seem like anyone cares she is missing. They seem to be going on about life without a mention of her. There is also another Jamie Metzger FB page that I found off of one of her relatives page that is being used, and the last picture posted was September 22 2014 of a sunset.

Can you post that FB link? thx!

I think this is the correct page for Jamie. She has a picture of herself on this facebook page that is the same as the OP.

Also, from reading comments on the article posted in the OP, the mother's name is the same as what's posted on the that page. The second facebook link posted has a different mother listed.

I don't think the second facebook link is the same person.

Wow, there's just so little out there about Jamie. I hope we find out more about the circumstances that she went missing. :(

My initial impression from what I have been able to develop, is that both Holly and Jamie had elements of their lives that put them at risk. It appears that this particular area is not a place to have those lifestyle elements.

I don't even know where to start with this one. Trying to run two parallel searches is going to be a real nightmare.

Also, very recently a man was shot and killed in his home in Lower Macungie, very close to both Jamie and Holly Grim's residence. That crime also remains unsolved. Witnesses saw the vehicle of the killer. There have been no updates on that case.

Do you have a description of the vehicle? Curious if it was a green Toyota.

Her listed address is in Emmaus. The family is private, but I am working on specific information such as the exact Last Known Place so I can look on Google Earth to see where the closest remote and/or wooded areas are. I have some new technology that I can use to pinpoint specific spots and enter them into a hand held GPS unit.

Two Useful PA Government Websites for Who's Been Accused Of What:

[ Includes: Charges --- Motions --- Court Dates --- Verdicts

--- Sentencing --- Payments --- FollowUp ]

All PA Cases Begin In Lower, Magisterial District Court:

1) http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/mdj.aspx

1A) Search Type - Select: Participant Name

1B) Option: Date Of Birth – Example: 01/02/1934

To Simultaneously Check Nearly-All PA Counties, except Philadelphia:

1C) Select Date Filed: “01/01/1970” thru Today's Blue Calendar Date

Historically, the More Serious Cases Are Closed-Out in Lower, Magisterial District Court,

then Advanced, with a New Docket Number, to Upper, County Courts of Common Pleas:

2) http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx

Using this New, Upper Court Link, Repeat Steps 1A), 1B), and 1C).

"Recent entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be

immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Grades of PA Crimes:
H1 = Heinous / Murder of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Hope You-All Find This Useful.

Actually, Allentown is southeast PA.

View attachment 61533

View attachment 61534

I grew up in PA and have lived 37 of my 43 years in the Delaware Valley somewhere, and I've never heard anyone consider Allentown part of SE PA. If you talk to anyone around here about SE PA, it is usually limited to Philadelphia & suburbs/exurbs out to maybe Reading to the west and Quakertown & New Hope to the north.

Looks like she has and older son and a young daughter. Does she not have parental rights? How did no one report her missing?

I get the impression she is an addict... JMO

I also think there may have been some addiction issues. I wonder if there's a possibility that she may be incarcerated and her family isn't aware of it. If that's the case, I'm sure that's one of the first things the police are looking into.

This is a little confusing, so please bear with me:

I had been in contact with a woman who said she was Jamie M.'s cousin and that Jamie was still missing. I recently had contact again, and she stated that it's actually the second Jamie (the sunset photo) that is her cousin instead and is NOT missing. So the sunset Jamie is NOT the same Jamie. I think the last name might be sort of common in the area, seems there are two women with the same name living in close proximity to each other. I don't know what the middle initial of Jamie#2 is, but the first Jamie is Jamie L. so that might help us distinguish who's who.

I'm from the nearby area and haven't seen a thing come across facebook, I normally do so I run here to check it out. I've shared her story in hopes all my nearby friends do as well. Apparently we have a friend in common as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back