PA PA - Jamie Peterson, 30, Ross, 26 Sept 2011

This article just posted. There in info in there from Jamie's dad that I didn't know anything about. There is a lot of new information here:

http://northhills.patch.com/articles/father-of-missing-woman-organizes-saturday-search-party

Thank you Insomnia Momma! There is interesting information in this article:

The last person to see Peterson was an ex-boyfriend who came over that afternoon to pick up clothing he had left behind, said her father, Jim Peterson.

She had broken off the five-year relationship three weeks earlier, he said.

Witnesses said she and the ex-boyfriend talked outside in the yard and that she did not get in his car, her father said.

Peterson disappeared once before, about eight years ago, he said.

Always start with the last person to see the missing person.

Thank you Insomnia Momma! There is interesting information in this article:

Always start with the last person to see the missing person.

RBBM

Exactly! That is exactly where my head is.

I wish some other news medias would pick this up, I've been e-mailing them and calling.

Hi Insomnia Momma, I am speed reading here to catch up- so please forgive if I have missed an important detail.

Do you know- if any- medications Jamie may have been taking? Is it possible she was disoriented by a side effect of medication for pain?

Hi Insomnia Momma, I am speed reading here to catch up- so please forgive if I have missed an important detail.

Do you know- if any- medications Jamie may have been taking? Is it possible she was disoriented by a side effect of medication for pain?

Good Question, I do not know the answer though. I was given limited information and I'm trying to find out a bit more now. I plan to speak to her dad after lunch. I'm waiting for a call back hoping for a donation of copies for the search.

She disappeared once before? Under what circumstances? Where was she, why did she leave, etc? That seems an odd thing to drop in the middle of the article with no other information.

Good Question, I do not know the answer though. I was given limited information and I'm trying to find out a bit more now. I plan to speak to her dad after lunch. I'm waiting for a call back hoping for a donation of copies for the search.

I know the answer to this. She had knee surgery recently and there is a chance that she had available to her a muscle relaxant, or pain med of some kind.

ETA: Insomnia Momma and I are verified in this case. :)

She disappeared once before? Under what circumstances? Where was she, why did she leave, etc? That seems an odd thing to drop in the middle of the article with no other information.

I agree completely. I wonder if the reporter asked if she had ever disappeared before? She didn't follow it up with any other information though which is really, really weird. I don't think I've seen something like that before without an explanation. :waitasec:

I do know her dad is really struggling and very much in shock and running on fumes. He is very scattered right now. I'm hoping to help him organize his thoughts and also make sure that this is information has all been given to LE. I'm sure we all know how more thoughts pop into your head the more you think about things, I need to make sure, for the family's sake, that he is in constant contact with LE and letting them know anything new he might be thinking of.

<<hugs>> Insomnia Momma.

We're here, whenever and where ever you need us.

Jamie is now featured on the front page of WS, peeps.

I was hoping for some good news today.

I'm curious about the mention of her disappearing before. I hope that's what this is, but hearing that she met w/someone she just ended a relationship with worries me.

Insomnia Momma- that specific Giant Eagle (meeting point for the search today) is the same one that Jamie shopped at prior to disappearing, correct?
Was that confirmed through surveillance video of the parking lot? Or just the entrance/exit video?
Do you know if Jamie had a temporary handicap parking permit?
And do you know if she may have filled or refilled a prescription medication at the same time during that trip to the Giant Eagle?
TIA... hoping and praying for a good outcome of the search today.

Insomnia Momma- that specific Giant Eagle (meeting point for the search today) is the same one that Jamie shopped at prior to disappearing, correct?

Yes

Was that confirmed through surveillance video of the parking lot? Or just the entrance/exit video?

I know it was confirmed through entrance and exit, I never found out if they looked at all of the tape from the whole time she was there, including the parking lot. I asked though because I was wondering if she could have ran into someone while she was there and had a conversation or something (my thought was making plans to meet later maybe for lunch, etc.)

Do you know if Jamie had a temporary handicap parking permit?

I don't believe she did, I can't be positive but from what I was told it was just that a loong distance walk wouldn't be something she would do but she was fine doing normal everyday things.

And do you know if she may have filled or refilled a prescription medication at the same time during that trip to the Giant Eagle?

She very well could have without anyone knowing in the family, they do all have a pharmacy. I know they had the grocery receipt but an Rx receipt would have been seperate since you have to pay at he pharmacy. If she did and she used her bonus card at the pharmacy I'm sure Giant Eagle would have known to pull up the pharmacy video for LE also.

TIA... hoping and praying for a good outcome of the search today.

I hope this helps! I'm also praying for a good outcome today. I hope something is found. I feel so badly for those poor kids :cry:

I hope this helps! I'm also praying for a good outcome today. I hope something is found. I feel so badly for those poor kids :cry:

Thank you, Insomnia Momma. It does help. I was wondering if they might have surveillance from the pharmacy (a lot of stores do) as well as the parking lot. And if she may have parked in a handicapped spot in the store parking lot, (so as not to have to walk as far) they are usually in closer view of exterior cameras.

Do you know if when she was reported missing, LE brought a trailing dog(s) to both the residence, the Home Depot, and the grocery store?

Thank you, Insomnia Momma. It does help. I was wondering if they might have surveillance from the pharmacy (a lot of stores do) as well as the parking lot. And if she may have parked in a handicapped spot in the store parking lot, (so as not to have to walk as far) they are usually in closer view of exterior cameras.

Do you know if when she was reported missing, LE brought a trailing dog(s) to both the residence, the Home Depot, and the grocery store?

I read today in a small article about the search that she was off work on medical disability. So it wouldn't surprise me at all of she had an Rx to fill. The stores do have video (at least every GE that I've ever been in) in the Pharmacy area, they have a register there since you have to pay for your Rrx's there. A lot of people around here, especially those with high deductibles or copays get Rx's filled at GE. You get $.10 off a gallon of gas there for every $50 you spend and that includes Rx's. I get ours filled there for that reason. A lot of money goes through those registers.

Most GE stores, including this one, are in a Plaza. Every plaza I've been around in the area have cameras in the parking lots. It's normal to see something on the news from one of those cameras daily here. They have helped local LE out a lot! I would assume (LOL) that LE has seen all footage. It would have been easy for her to take her Rx's in her purse (the reciept is stapled to the bag) and the family not know if she had filled anything. I'm sure the police know though. GE could have also told the police exactly what she bought at the store that day and in previous days by looking up her bonus card :) So they would know ALL Rx purchases and groceries.

I'm trying to find links to those articles to post.

The only articles I could find

http://sewickley.patch.com/articles/father-of-missing-woman-organizes-search-party-for-today

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11281/1180655-100.stm

It was also on KDKA news last night at 11pm but I missed it this morning and I have to leave again in a little bit for another obligation I have today.

Something has to turn up, however I think LE has a pretty good idea which is why they have been so quiet. I think they are just waiting for their POI to do something to lead them in the right direction. I really do think they know the who, where, why, and when it's just a matter of evidence now for the "how". :(

I went back and looked for this, because I had a feeling there would be a couple or three videos that could be accessed. Looks like they have had a fair amount of theft at that location- and specifically from the pharmacy. So if you pay at the pharmacy and then stick your prescription in your purse or shopping cart or whatever... and then exit the building...hmm.
I am off to investigate.

I went back and looked for this, because I had a feeling there would be a couple or three videos that could be accessed. Looks like they have had a fair amount of theft at that location- and specifically from the pharmacy. So if you pay at the pharmacy and then stick your prescription in your purse or shopping cart or whatever... and then exit the building...hmm.
I am off to investigate.

I know I've done that! Also, it's very rare (for me at least) to go in there just to get prescrptions filled. I always have to pick up one or two things at the least. Having kids in the house we always seem to need milk or bread, something we ran out of or are low on, even though I am really a careful planner it happens!

ETA: Like I said a LOT of money goes through those registers. If they did a survey I would bet in the stores (all GE stores do this but there are a few more that do also) that have the $ off gas program make more money on pharmacy than even a chain pharmacy. And locally owned pharmacies? They almost don't exist anymore.

I know I've done that! Also, it's very rare (for me at least) to go in there just to get prescrptions filled. I always have to pick up one or two things at the least. Having kids in the house we always seem to need milk or bread, something we ran out of or are low on, even though I am really a careful planner it happens!

ETA: Like I said a LOT of money goes through those registers. If they did a survey I would bet in the stores (all GE stores do this but there are a few more that do also) that have the $ off gas program make more money on pharmacy than even a chain pharmacy. And locally owned pharmacies? They almost don't exist anymore.

Speaking of... can we get the mileage off her vehicle? And how much fuel was in it, when she disappeared? I am interested if she stopped anywhere (or her vehicle did) at any other locations that might have video surveillance and/or receipts prior to the vehicle returning to the driveway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back