PA PA - Jamie Peterson, 30, Ross, 26 Sept 2011

I feel so bad that this case seems to be completely off the radar in the media. Bumping for Jamie and her children.

It's been a week and I've seen nothing on the news or even on the web. Where is Jamie?! Bumping...hoping someone has some kind of info to share. :(

Wonder what happened 8 years ago when she disappeared ? How long was she gone,and where she went ? MOO Hope she's okay...

Also, I wonder where the father of her daughter and son is ? Sadly, I also wonder if the ex came back that afternoon when no one happened to be around ? MOO

I have such a hard time understanding why the media is not covering this case - a mother is missing - her children must be missing her. Where is Jamie?! What happened to her after she met with her ex-boyfriend? Hoping for answers soon!

Are there two threads going for Jamie?
PA PA - Jamie Nichole Peterson - 30 years old - Ross - 26-Sep-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Bringing this over from that other thread:

“Right now, as far as I’m concerned, there’s a lot of things that remain unanswered by them. I’ve asked them questions and they’re not telling me anything,” said Jim Peterson, Jamie’s father. “I really do feel that they should bring in more help on it.” He says he has asked state police to get involved in the search, but they say they won’t intervene unless Ross Township police ask for their assistance.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/...-ross-twp-mom/

How does one encourage local reporters to take an interest in a missing person case specifically to push Ross Township Police to ask for help?

Wonder what happened 8 years ago when she disappeared ? How long was she gone,and where she went ? MOO Hope she's okay...
Where can I read about this? I missed it. TIA

Oops. I found it.
http://northhills.patch.com/articles/father-of-missing-woman-organizes-saturday-search-party
This disappearance 8 years ago is now impacting her search with the Ross Township Police. They should have asked for the State Police to help with the circumstance of the recent breakup and the boyfriend admitting he was the last person to see her.

I have such a hard time understanding why the media is not covering this case - a mother is missing - her children must be missing her. Where is Jamie?! What happened to her after she met with her ex-boyfriend? Hoping for answers soon!

Between you, me, and the fence post.... I don't think her ex left without her from the house and I'm positive the police know this. Right now IMO they are trying to find some link to her being in his car or finding a body with some forensic evidence, which after all of this time is going to be very hard. I think that the police are leaning on the news to try to make the perp complacent so he makes a mistake. They are not talking to the family since the ex is hanging around them and they don't want to give anything away. At some point he'll slip up and when he does the police will be there. You can bet your bottom dollar they are following him like a hawk.

The ex is bad news with a record of aggrivated assult, and numerous other charges that he has done time for, this to the point that he changed his last name legally (so google doesn't show him without a lot of effort) to make it easier to find work. He's also a black belt. If you met him on the street he's the type that would make you feel uncomfortable at first sight.

I have heard nothing except to give Jim T.E.S. info again.

Between you, me, and the fence post.... I don't think her ex left without her from the house and I'm positive the police know this. Right now IMO they are trying to find some link to her being in his car or finding a body with some forensic evidence, which after all of this time is going to be very hard. I think that the police are leaning on the news to try to make the perp complacent so he makes a mistake. They are not talking to the family since the ex is hanging around them and they don't want to give anything away. At some point he'll slip up and when he does the police will be there. You can bet your bottom dollar they are following him like a hawk.

The ex is bad news with a record of aggrivated assult, and numerous other charges that he has done time for, this to the point that he changed his last name legally (so google doesn't show him without a lot of effort) to make it easier to find work. He's also a black belt. If you met him on the street he's the type that would make you feel uncomfortable at first sight.

I have heard nothing except to give Jim T.E.S. info again.

Insomnia Momma-
A quick question for you.
Do you know if Jamie's ex is a hunter?
Does he target practice anywhere that you know of?
TIA if you know this.

Hope you are hanging in there as best as possible.

I hesitate to post this here, as I cannot confirm w/a link at this time (just saw a news blurb during the Steeler game) - but a body has just been located on a Dawson Avenue access road in Glenfield, PA - which is approximately 5-6 miles from where Jamie is missing. News did not report male or female, but figured I'd bring this here incase it is connected. I'll update w/a link once I can find one.

Hoping this is not Jamie - but if it is....*sigh*

EDITED: http://www.wpxi.com/news/29631477/detail.html Body is MALE. Relieved!

I'm still hopeful for Jamie, altho the info about her disappearance doesn't sound good.

She seems like a very likeable person, a good mom, and a hard worker.

Hoping that she will be found soon....safe and OK! Or at the very least, she will be found and her family will get justice.

Why is Jamie's case so DANG quiet?? Why is there so little news?? Where are you Jamie? Are they making assumptions that she left on her own, and they are not investigating??

Why is Jamie's case so DANG quiet?? Why is there so little news?? Where are you Jamie? Are they making assumptions that she left on her own, and they are not investigating??
Maybe, just maybe, LE is working on her case and not leaking any info out.

I hope that her family and friends keep pushing for answers.

Still thinking about Jamie. Where are you?

It's a little puzzling - her father was so outspoken and determined to get answers, going so far as to set up his own search for Jamie - and he had the media's attention. Then just...silence. I don't know what to make of it.

Hoping Jamie is located soon.

I am so sad for this family today as I prepare to celebrate with my local family and have already shared thanks with those who live far away. At least I know where they all are.....maybe being thankful they haven't found her deceased will be enough to pull them through. My heart breaks.

I can't believe it's been 2'ish months w/absolutely nothing on Jamie's case. Sad. :(

Bumping for Jamie & hoping she is safe & warm somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayne_solves
Back