GUILTY PA - Jennifer Daugherty, 30, Held Captive, Tortured To Death, Greensburg, 11 Feb 2010 *appeal 2022 denied*

Description of UID

http://kdka.com/westmoreland/body.found.Greensburg.2.1487621.html

GREENSBURG (KDKA) ― Click to enlarge1 of 1
Police and coroner's officials are investigating after a body was found inside of a garbage container in the Greensburg Salem Middle School parking lot.
KDKA

Close

numSlides of totalImages A woman's body was reportedly found in a garbage can outside of Greensburg Salem Middle School this morning.

According to Greensburg Police, a man left his truck in the parking lot overnight and when he returned this morning he found the garbage can shoved underneath.

Authorities say inside the garbage can was a woman's body with a garbage bag over placed over the head.

The discovery was made around 6:30 a.m.

Greensburg Salem Middle School was closed today because of the weather.

Police closed several blocks of Main Street while they investigated at the scene.

The body has been sent to Pittsburgh for an autopsy. At this time, police say they believe foul play could possibly be involved.

They initially thought they knew the identity of the girl, but that girl was found alive.

Officials say they are looking for help in identifying the woman.

She has been described as 25-years-old, 140 pounds, 5'9" tall, with brown hair. She was wearing jeans and a black- or gray-hooded shirt.
Investigators say they plan to start going through missing persons records.

off topic.....again
but we just had 3 or 4 inches of snow up here.......lol i know down south thats enough to call out the national guard.......here its not much ;)

Greensburg....Pittsburgh area were really hit hard with snow.
We got hit here 1 hour away.
Snowing right now.
and the snow plows are plowing snow in parking lots, burying cars..........
the lady had to have been there before all the snow happened, IMO

GREENSBURG (KDKA) ― The body of a teenage girl was reportedly found in a garbage can outside of Greensburg Salem Middle School this morning.

According to Greensburg Police, a man left his truck in the parking lot overnight and when he returned this morning he found a garbage can shoved underneath.

Authorities say inside the garbage can was a girl's body with a garbage bag over placed over the head.

Police say they do not know the young woman's identity.
They initially thought they knew the identity of the girl, but that girl was found alive.

Police are planning a news conference for this afternoon.

a little more here

http://kdka.com/westmoreland/body.found.Greensburg.2.1487621.html

I was a bit confused with the title of the thread and then the article. The initial article states "teenager" and mentions girl throughout the article.

Now as I read the updated article in the same link above, it appears the "teenager" has now be updated to a "woman" around the age of 25.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to update post #1 with the updated article that is associated in the updated link. I always start at post #1 and immediately got confused. (But then, it doesn't take much to get confused lately).

It does not state what race she is ? Black, White what ?

It will probably be a few days before they identify her.

:(
fran

http://www.wpxi.com/news/22531969/detail.html

The victim was described by police as a white female weighing 140 pounds standing 5 feet 9 inches tall. She has brown hair and was wearing blue jeans and a gray hooded sweatshirt. She is believed to be 25 years old.

Thankfully I'm not in an area covered in snow, but... if it was snowing aren't there tracks around the garbage can from the person moving the can going to/from the parking lot or car tracks from the vehicle the person was in? Perhaps there was so much snow the tracks were covered up?

I was a bit confused with the title of the thread and then the article. The initial article states "teenager" and mentions girl throughout the article.

Now as I read the updated article in the same link above, it appears the "teenager" has now be updated to a "woman" around the age of 25.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to update post #1 with the updated article that is associated in the updated link. I always start at post #1 and immediately got confused. (But then, it doesn't take much to get confused lately).

I added the reason for the edited thread title earlier today.

Last edited by Texas Mist; Today at 03:37 PM. Reason: changed thread title based on latest info

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back