GUILTY PA - Jonathan 'Jonnie' Moyer, 17, Brownstown, 19 March 2003

The last post I've seen was dated November 7, 2005 and as of that date, the trial had not yet occured.

An interesting note: apparently there was a rumor that one of the girls involved, Steva, is pregnant again. She is the one that had the baby with Jonnie, and the one who allegedly helped to move the body from the closet to the hole in the yard two months after the murder. Here's the post:

Lancaster Online.com: News : Woman faces trial in Brownstown murder

geeg420
10-11-2005

... Oh and one more thing, I hope and pray to God, that if that posting on jonnie's website is true, about Steva being pregnant again. I will vomit, to think she is so vile and ignorant, out having a good ol' time. Oh I just want her to rot in hell. She couldn't even take care of her first child, and now the nerve to be careless and bring another life into her CRAZY WORLD. People like that should just have their uterus removed. Sorry but I am DISGUSTED.

Not sure of the date on this one:

http://lancasteronline.com/news/bil...4d9-c5ce-587f-8754-0da80060f4e5.html?mode=jqm

Billetdeaux, 23, was sentenced to 20 to 40 years in state prison for the third-degree murder charge. She pleaded guilty Monday to striking Moyer on the head with an aluminum softball bat inside her Brownstown apartment...

Hagelgans was charged in connection with hiding the body, but not the killing itself. She was sentenced in March 2007 to 6 months in a juvenile detention center.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back